Hi! Bonjour de Montréal!

claudine

Hi, I'm from Montréal. I'm a new member and happy to see all informations, pictures, video about Mika here. I saw Mika in show in January at Centre Bell for the first time. He was amazing! I love all his songs, but if I have to choose one... it's Lollipop. I'm sorry if I make mistakes in english, my first language is french! But I learn!

Bonjour à tous, je suis de Montréal et nouvellement membre. Heureuse de voir que plusieurs autres personnes aiment autant Mika. Sûrement que plusieurs d'entre vous ont assisté au concert de Montréal en janvier. C'est le meilleur concert que j'ai vu!

:flowers2::groupwave:;)

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, I'm from Montréal. I'm a new member and happy to see all informations, pictures, video about Mika here. I saw Mika in show in January at Centre Bell for the first time. He was amazing! I love all his songs, but if I have to choose one... it's Lollipop. I'm sorry if I make mistakes in english, my first language is french! But I learn!

Bonjour à tous, je suis de Montréal et nouvellement membre. Heureuse de voir que plusieurs autres personnes aiment autant Mika. Sûrement que plusieurs d'entre vous ont assisté au concert de Montréal en janvier. C'est le meilleur concert que j'ai vu!

:flowers2::groupwave:;)

Yeah une autre personne de Montréal qui s'est joint à nous :punk:

On était plusieurs du fan club à y être en effet et je suis d'accord avec toi c'est le meilleur concert que j'ai vu aussi! Mika est extraordinaire :wub2: Est-ce que tu étais au parterre?

Et t'en fais pas pour ton anglais je suis un peu comme toi mais ici les gens sont tellement gentils et ils comprennent ca que ce n'est pas tout le monde qui est à l'aise avec cette langue!

Alors en attendant je te dis :welcomeani: et à bientôt!

bonjour claudine! bienvenue sur mfc!

tu vas bien t'amuser!

i was at the montreal show myself and you are right... it was amazing!

i like the song lollipop also, but at the concert, it gave me mixed feelings... after watching so many shows on line & gig reports, i know that the concert is at its end.

did you notice that there is a french thread and also a canadian thread? you should (if you didn't already) go say hi!

a bientot! guylaine

Hi,

Thank you for your messages, I'm happy to see how all people here are nice and I'm sure I will have fun.

At the show I was near of the stage, I saw Mika very well. I'm agree with you Guylaine, when he sang Lollipop, same feeling for me, I knew that the show was at the end...

On the left or on the right of the stage? Maybe you were close to us! Most of us were to the left... Sorry I'm curious :blush-anim-cl::bleh:

Hi CaroLollipop, I was right in the middle, maybe 7 or 8 meters from the stage, it was a good place!:thumb_yello: