That Big Fat Island!!

lalalifegoeson

does anyone wach the show lost?

because i love the show and so many questions and answers are running in my head.

i dont know if it comes on around the world or not

but if you do wach it since day one

i would love to hear some thoughts

well anyway this is my conclusion

i think they all have some weird sickness and they are delusional.

but then again i lose all thought when they change something..

:thumb_yello: its really confuseing

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My sister got me into it. She is a huge fan and is constantly trying to figure out what the heck is going on. :)

my mom got me into it

because of charile

she wrecconised him from lord of the rings and she told me "isnt that the hobbit?"

and we bought the seasons and wach the 1st and 2nd in like 3 strate weeks

in a eunght time to be able to konw whats going on for the 3rd season.

• 2 months later...

I'm a fan, and no, I don't have a clue of what is going on. :blink: Especially since they've been showing us all these "flash-forwards" of the future.

Every time I think I start to understand a little bit of what is happening, and then the story just changes. To me that's what intrigues me about this show and makes me craving for the next episode.

I'm a fan, and no, I don't have a clue of what is going on. :blink: Especially since they've been showing us all these "flash-forwards" of the future.

Every time I think I start to understand a little bit of what is happening, and then the story just changes. To me that's what intrigues me about this show and makes me craving for the next episode.

mee too, im really :boxed: about if they are alive or dead and about how kate got the baby

I used to watch it and I loved it but after the like 7 month break, I sort of got over it...

I'm gonna start watching it again though! Where and when is it on again?

its on abc

but i think the time for it to come on changes evrywere you are

but it comes on thursdays!!

I am not sure why Kate has the baby....but she really gets on my nerves with leading Jack on all the time. :-S

The flash-forwards are very confusing indeed.

i know! i wanna know if she is going to end up with him or sawer. or no one at all. she makes me mad. and you know i dont think charlie is really dead. cuz they say no one really dies on the island

I think Sawyer is going to die, to be honest. :-S I also think that Kate must be helping Sawyer's daughter.... you know, how she said that she was doing something for him in the last episode? I think he is dead and that she's helping out his daughter in some way or another... Just a guess though.

I dunno about Charlie. I do wonder about how Hurley says he talks to him.

I think Sawyer is going to die, to be honest. :-S I also think that Kate must be helping Sawyer's daughter.... you know, how she said that she was doing something for him in the last episode? I think he is dead and that she's helping out his daughter in some way or another... Just a guess though.

I dunno about Charlie. I do wonder about how Hurley says he talks to him.

did you see that one were huley is back at the mental hospital and some guy goes to him and says there is a guy looking for you or something like that, and its charlie. well i want to know how that guy saw him, cuz he was never on the island. amd i think you may be right about sawyer, and his daughter./ i wonder whos funarall jack went to, and was all up tight about