_vitoria

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

thank you queenie and missgaga!

Bem vinda, Vitoria! :wink2:

O fórum brasileiro que a Madalena falava chama-se "Love Today",mas neste momento está fora do ar, por problemas do servidor. :thumbdown:

Aparece no Fórum português, serás muito bem vinda também! :wink2:

Ah! E aparece também no nosso tópico português aqui no MFC!

Ficam aqui os links:

Tópico em Português - http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3465&highlight=the+portuguese+thread

Fórum Português - http://mikalandia.forumup.org

Blog Brasileiro - http://lovetoday.zip.net

Participa muito! :wink2: E diverte-te, principalmente!

**Mary**

brigada mary!

o lovetoday eu conheço, sou registrada lá no fórum que tá fora do ar, mas nunca postei ^^

o tópico português eu já dei uma olhada tbm...depois vou ver o fórum português! valeu pelo link :D

nice to meet you all!

my name's vitoria, i'm 18 and i live in sao paulo, brazil!

i hate these introductions, i never know what to say...

but well, i love mika! haha

i first heard about him last year when i was in someone's myspace profile and it was playing 'grace kelly'...i liked the song and downloaded.

then after a long time my friend showed me the happy ending video on youtube and i also loved the song, so i decided to download the whole album.

after that i started seeing all the live performances and interviews on youtube and fell in love :wub2: and now here i am! hehe

i've been reading the forum for a while now but never introduced myself :P so i decided to do so now...

but unfortunately i won't be able to post a lot because my holidays are almost over and i'm gonna be very busy this year :thumbdown:

well, thats it hehe

sorry for any english mistakes :thumb_yello:

Welcome to another Newbie!! I hope you have as much fun here as I have been having!! :)

thanks crystal and wendi (btw, love the video in yr siggy :D )!

Oh thank you!!! I stole it from Martine :) I fell in love with that clip, then i saw it on her siggy, so I asked her if i could steal it :)

It's from the SanFrancisco version of Sweet Dreams, that part is 1:59 into the video :)

Oh thank you!!! I stole it from Martine :) I fell in love with that clip, then i saw it on her siggy, so I asked her if i could steal it :)

It's from the SanFrancisco version of Sweet Dreams, that part is 1:59 into the video :)

ah awesome! love the video! thanks :thumb_yello:

• 3 weeks later...

I love this video! :punk: