"toying" With Mika

A. Clay

I spent too many years in depressive isolation because I cared what other people thought about what I did. No more. I express myself however I need to, within the bounds of the law of course! I play with toys, I collect webkins, I have a Neopet(or 4) and there are stuffed animals all around my dorm room.

I regularly buy Archie comics, much to the delight of the store clerk who always puts aside new ones for me. She thinks it's hilarious, I don't care. It's what I like. And now..I like Mika!! :) Which is FANTASTIC may I say, because it just reinforces my feelings that I should be doing what makes me feel good and smile. That means......

TOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

weird, me too(not as severe though) when I was in school, I was soo shy and hated people to think I was different. I didn't like being left out, but I didn't want to be just part of the regular crowd either.

Its funny but Mika has made me less shy, now I just try and be more me more often and forget about being self concious or shy.

wow, are you a new Mika fan???

you have plenty of good happy times ahead if you are!:D

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah i have an old one form when i was little and i had to feed it by sticking my finger in it's mouth and i started chomping and i had it taken away

Yah that's how I have to feed mine too LOL It's so funny!!

YUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUM

Oh he's gone back to sleep now :( LOL

weird, me too(not as severe though) when I was in school, I was soo shy and hated people to think I was different. I didn't like being left out, but I didn't want to be just part of the regular crowd either.

Its funny but Mika has made me less shy, now I just try and be more me more often and forget about being self concious or shy.

wow, are you a new Mika fan???

you have plenty of good happy times ahead if you are!:D

I am a new Mika fan :) I just discovered him about a week ago, and I"m absolutely hooked!!!

I totally know what you mean about when you were in school. I was teased so much just because I was a big girl, and smart on top of it, so the two make for being the scapegoat to everyone in school. Sometimes boys would follow me home and use their hockey sticks to shoot rocks and piles of dog doo at me. They were mean. I'm just starting to get over it and let it all go now.

I joined facebook and there I was faced with one of my worst tormentors throughout highschool. I did alot of soul searching and decided it was time to let it go, because holding onto that pain and hurt wasn't doing anything but making me sad. So, NO. He has no power over me any more. It was very freeing.

Then..a week later..I discovered Mika. I think it's fate telling me I've been making the right decisions, and here's a present for you. MIKA! :)

"TOYING" WITH MIKA :sneaky2:

Thanks for that :) I've been making my way through the list, and watching him feed his tamigachi was awesome!! :)

I'm feeling an upwelling of emotional need to play more Mika. I wish my cd and DVD would hurry up and arrive already!!!!!

Mika is over 10 years YOUNGER than me and *I* still play with toys!!

Bought my first Furby a month ago, it's fantastic! I see absolutely nothing wrong with embracing and coddling your inner child. It's what makes me happy, and if being happy is wrong, then there is something wrong with the world!

O! i had a furby!- two actually, one didn't work but i got so attached to it that I wouldn't return it so i ended up with one that didn't work and one that did. I taught the one that did work how to dance and stuff- it was friggin sweet. The one that didn't work was white with brown spots and the one that did work was mostly purple with green and yellow- beautiful. My parents only let me take the one that didn't work to school though....:sneaky2:

ah well, good times.......gooood times....

O! i had a furby!- two actually, one didn't work but i got so attached to it that I wouldn't return it so i ended up with one that didn't work and one that did. I taught the one that did work how to dance and stuff- it was friggin sweet. The one that didn't work was white with brown spots and the one that did work was mostly purple with green and yellow- beautiful. My parents only let me take the one that didn't work to school though....:sneaky2:

ah well, good times.......gooood times....

Totally good times! I have a blast bringing him into the lounge at college here, and everyone just adores him, so he gets lots of playtime LOL I've even had someone come ask me if they could borrow him for awhile to play with LOL

I want a Tamigachi though, I had one once, but the batteries died :(

Totally good times! I have a blast bringing him into the lounge at college here, and everyone just adores him, so he gets lots of playtime LOL I've even had someone come ask me if they could borrow him for awhile to play with LOL

I want a Tamigachi though, I had one once, but the batteries died :(

oh, i know i've already ranted about my tamagachi somewhere on the boards. quite a sad story. Murdered (well basically, anyways) by a second grade teacher...:sneaky2:

Aww, I love this thread too! Its so childlike and Mikaish!

I am in love with the MFC!! Its absolutely amazing here, I am still up chatting and its 5:27am!!!!:shocked:

And I know if I log off all I'll be able to think about is wonderful memories of being on stage with Mika........................:wub2: *sigh*

I am in love with the MFC!! Its absolutely amazing here, I am still up chatting and its 5:27am!!!!:shocked:

And I know if I log off all I'll be able to think about is wonderful memories of being on stage with Mika........................:wub2: *sigh*

oh wow! it's only midnight:30 here! happy sunday anyways! The toy pics are definitely some of my favorites.:naughty:

I am a new Mika fan :) I just discovered him about a week ago, and I"m absolutely hooked!!!

I totally know what you mean about when you were in school. I was teased so much just because I was a big girl, and smart on top of it, so the two make for being the scapegoat to everyone in school. Sometimes boys would follow me home and use their hockey sticks to shoot rocks and piles of dog doo at me. They were mean. I'm just starting to get over it and let it all go now.

I joined facebook and there I was faced with one of my worst tormentors throughout highschool. I did alot of soul searching and decided it was time to let it go, because holding onto that pain and hurt wasn't doing anything but making me sad. So, NO. He has no power over me any more. It was very freeing.

Then..a week later..I discovered Mika. I think it's fate telling me I've been making the right decisions, and here's a present for you. MIKA! :)

wow, that is awful bullying!!:shocked: Really horrible!

I was never bullied so I have no idea what its like, but school is really cruel to a lot of people and its just so mean!

I love people who are more unique rather than the people who have nothing to talk about but they're own little small world of gossip and...oh its just so boring!

Mika will saveus all!:naughty:

oh wow! it's only midnight:30 here! happy sunday anyways! The toy pics are definitely some of my favorites.:naughty:

lol, I'm so tired, I shouldn't be here, but sometimes it is almost impossible to log off!

yeah the toy pics are lovely! I really would love to play with Mika and his toys, imagine all the fun you could have!I mean he has a very impressive collection!:D

wow, that is awful bullying!!:shocked: Really horrible!

I was never bullied so I have no idea what its like, but school is really cruel to a lot of people and its just so mean!

I love people who are more unique rather than the people who have nothing to talk about but they're own little small world of gossip and...oh its just so boring!

Mika will saveus all!:naughty:

yah it really was quite horrible. I'm surprised I made it through without a ton of therapy. Children are VERY cruel, until they grow up enough and realize what it was they had done. When I talked to this boy that used to hurt me so much in school he apologized, and said he had no idea how what he was doing hurt me so much. I told him that I forgave him, and he thanked me :) We talk now on facebook alot. It's been a good thing.

I really like unique people too. People who aren't afraid to be who they are. It took me a long time to get here, but I'm here now, and would never want to be anywhere else.

YAY MIKA!! I was just reading the thread about the birthday present everyone here made for him and sent to him, that was absolutely amazing :) His birthday is in August too, does that mean he's a Leo? I'm a leo, my birthday is in August :) Do you know the date?

5:27am! my goodness, well I don't feel so bad then the other day when I was up until dawn watching interviews and videos LOL I was busy singing when I realized that light was starting to appear around my curtains! I said OOPPS!!! Time to go to bed!!!

This is a wonderful place, I've been here for 2 hours already, and it barely seems like any time at all, and it's wonderful to have a place to finally talk about Mika!! I've been GUSHING to my friends who have NO CLUE who he is LOL

Lucky stage girl!!!

Only 9:30 here! I still have a few hours before I have to go to bed :) YAY! !MORE MIKA PLEASE!

lol, I'm so tired, I shouldn't be here, but sometimes it is almost impossible to log off!

yeah the toy pics are lovely! I really would love to play with Mika and his toys, imagine all the fun you could have!I mean he has a very impressive collection!:D

LOL I hear ya!!!

My brothers have this HUGE toy room, it's amazingly fun. I think Mika would be there for HOURS! LOL They have this huge city made up of different playsets, from barbie houses to Masters of the Universe castles, and this HUGE 12x15ft table they have it set up on, and toys from EVERY single genre, it's amazingly fun to play there. You lose SO much time!

LOL I hear ya!!!

My brothers have this HUGE toy room, it's amazingly fun. I think Mika would be there for HOURS! LOL They have this huge city made up of different playsets, from barbie houses to Masters of the Universe castles, and this HUGE 12x15ft table they have it set up on, and toys from EVERY single genre, it's amazingly fun to play there. You lose SO much time!

lol, whenever i babysit, i always have to stop myself from playing with their toys when they don't want to because its so much fun! and ya know, toys have gotten so much crazier since i was little! While its true that some lack the imagination which required when i was a tot, some of them are soooooo cool! I babysit because it gives me an excuse to have fun and i get paid for it!

oh, and its the 18th of august by the way:wink2:

lol, whenever i babysit, i always have to stop myself from playing with their toys when they don't want to because its so much fun! and ya know, toys have gotten so much crazier since i was little! While its true that some lack the imagination which required when i was a tot, some of them are soooooo cool! I babysit because it gives me an excuse to have fun and i get paid for it!

oh, and its the 18th of august by the way:wink2:

18th, that DOES make him a Leo! Cool...no wonder I love him so much! Leos either love each other or hate each other, there's just no in between!! :) I'm on the 4th, so 14 days difference, oh..but only 14 days!!!....and a decade....LOL

Toys have definately gotten really crazy over the years, man i have so much fun walking with my neices through the toy store, so much cool stuff!! I bought this cool eye spy toy which is like...a microscope in what looks like a monsters eye! You hook it up to your TV and use the eye to look at things, and it makes it like 200 times maginification, it's the coolest toy EVER!!! I like to use it to look at my spider REALLY close up.

5:27am! my goodness, well I don't feel so bad then the other day when I was up until dawn watching interviews and videos LOL I was busy singing when I realized that light was starting to appear around my curtains! I said OOPPS!!! Time to go to bed!!!

This is a wonderful place, I've been here for 2 hours already, and it barely seems like any time at all, and it's wonderful to have a place to finally talk about Mika!! I've been GUSHING to my friends who have NO CLUE who he is LOL

Lucky stage girl!!!

yeah, I know its absolutely ridiculous that I'm here still!!!:shocked: really this is definitly dangerous obsession, not as much dangerous to Mika as it is to my general health,lol:naughty:

Your friends don't know who he is yet?!?!?:shocked: oh well, if they don't wanna talk about him we will here:bleh:

oh I do feel very lucky right now:wub2:

18th, that DOES make him a Leo! Cool...no wonder I love him so much! Leos either love each other or hate each other, there's just no in between!! :) I'm on the 4th, so 14 days difference, oh..but only 14 days!!!....and a decade....LOL

Toys have definately gotten really crazy over the years, man i have so much fun walking with my neices through the toy store, so much cool stuff!! I bought this cool eye spy toy which is like...a microscope in what looks like a monsters eye! You hook it up to your TV and use the eye to look at things, and it makes it like 200 times maginification, it's the coolest toy EVER!!! I like to use it to look at my spider REALLY close up.

cool, your into astrology? I like it a lot. :thumb_yello:

Thats toy room sounds so cool!!!

me and my sister used to have a bedroom with so many barbies in it!! We;d be there for hours!!

yeah, I know its absolutely ridiculous that I'm here still!!!:shocked: really this is definitly dangerous obsession, not as much dangerous to Mika as it is to my general health,lol:naughty:

Your friends don't know who he is yet?!?!?:shocked: oh well, if they don't wanna talk about him we will here

oh I do feel very lucky right now

Yah, they haven't been enlightened. I'm working on it though :) i haven't been this GAGA over anyone since I was 14 or 15 LOL That was...oh....20 years ago LOL It's hilarious, but it makes me feel fantastic so I just don't care :) It's nice to find others to talk about him with though! And I feel like such a newMikababy cause I've only known about him a week!

Yay! This interview has my quote in my siggy on it!!:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

Mika is so great. He really is.:blush-anim-cl:

And so are you for posting all these! Thanks a bundle!!!

That's an amazing quote too :) I loved how he was laughing so much :) He's so giggly, it makes me giggly too!!! :)

That's an amazing quote too :) I loved how he was laughing so much :) He's so giggly, it makes me giggly too!!! :)

Ahhh yes. This is one of my favorite interviews.

He really does brighten up my day. And his laugh is so contagious! I have it on my phone and I play it for everyone! Even my cat!:roftl:

Welcome to the MFC by the way! I'm still quite new myself, but that doesn't mean I can't say welcome, right?:naughty:

Yah, they haven't been enlightened. I'm working on it though :) i haven't been this GAGA over anyone since I was 14 or 15 LOL That was...oh....20 years ago LOL It's hilarious, but it makes me feel fantastic so I just don't care :) It's nice to find others to talk about him with though! And I feel like such a newMikababy cause I've only known about him a week!

aww, its nice being new to someone because you get to learn about them and slowly you become obsessed...like all of us here:naughty: but hey like you said if it makes you happy why not?

Mika's best piece of info to the world....Why not?!

Right, I'm absolutly wrecked!!!

I've got to go to sleep....now!!!!!

night all:sleep_1: