"toying" With Mika

A. Clay

Ahhh yes. This is one of my favorite interviews.

He really does brighten up my day. And his laugh is so contagious! I have it on my phone and I play it for everyone! Even my cat!:roftl:

Welcome to the MFC by the way! I'm still quite new myself, but that doesn't mean I can't say welcome, right?:naughty:

HAHAH!!!! I should totally do something like that!!! I have one of those new fancy cellphone type dealies and I can get ringtones :)

And thank you for the welcome! Sure, you can still say welcome no matter how new you are! If someone joined after me tonight, i would totally say WELCOME!!!! :)

So in love with MIKA OMG!

He's so fun!!

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

aww, its nice being new to someone because you get to learn about them and slowly you become obsessed...like all of us here:naughty: but hey like you said if it makes you happy why not?

Mika's best piece of info to the world....Why not?!

Right, I'm absolutly wrecked!!!

I've got to go to sleep....now!!!!!

night all:sleep_1:

Ooohooo goodnight Tauruslady!! GET SLEEP so you can gush more over Mika tomorrow!!!!

I'm already obsessed, none of this slowly stuff!! BAH! GO HARD OR GO HOME! :)

I love Mika's motto :) It's so true...WHY NOT????

HAHAH!!!! I should totally do something like that!!! I have one of those new fancy cellphone type dealies and I can get ringtones :)

And thank you for the welcome! Sure, you can still say welcome no matter how new you are! If someone joined after me tonight, i would totally say WELCOME!!!! :)

So in love with MIKA OMG!

He's so fun!!

Got that right. He's big fun!! And freaking sweet too. I just can't seem to get over how amazzzing he is!:blowup:

Ooohooo goodnight Tauruslady!! GET SLEEP so you can gush more over Mika tomorrow!!!!

I'm already obsessed, none of this slowly stuff!! BAH! GO HARD OR GO HOME! :)

I love Mika's motto :) It's so true...WHY NOT????

goodnight Crystal, it was nice talking to you!:D

I will dream of Mika and his lovely ways now:naughty:

Great overnight obsession!!!:yay:

thats the way to go!lol

sure why not? :naughty:

night:sleep_1:

goodnight Crystal, it was nice talking to you!:D

I will dream of Mika and his lovely ways now:naughty:

Great overnight obsession!!!:yay:

thats the way to go!lol

sure why not? :naughty:

night:sleep_1:

i second that! i have to go now as well, good luck getting off the site! lol.:naughty: it takes practice...haha

i second that! i have to go now as well, good luck getting off the site! lol.:naughty: it takes practice...haha

well I look forward to wonderful conversations with both of you in the future :) goodnight new friends!

Got that right. He's big fun!! And freaking sweet too. I just can't seem to get over how amazzzing he is!:blowup:

I know what you mean. Every interview I watch I just love him more. I wish there were more people with his kind of enthusiasm in the world. Perhaps there would be more fun and less war!!!

STOP WAR! LOVE MIKA!! LOVE TODAY!!

Oh yeah, either until I'm about to fall out my chair or my mom yells at me to get off. The second will most likely happen first.

hahah, sorry i just couldn't help not posting for that!!

what time is it there in...?hmm

here's 12:31 of sunday:naughty:

Oh yeah, either until I'm about to fall out my chair or my mom yells at me to get off. The second will most likely happen first.

aweeeeeeeeesome!! I don't have a Mom here at college to tell me to get off the computer, so I'll probably be here till I just lean back and fall asleep. I sit on my bed with my laptop, so I've fallen asleep with my computer on before, and wake up in the middle of the night to play the loaded up vidoes I keep open all the time LOL

hahah, sorry i just couldn't help not posting for that!!

what time is it there in...?hmm

here's 12:31 of sunday:naughty:

it's 10:30pm here in BC canada, so I've got HOURS to go yet. I should check out the night owl thread

aweeeeeeeeesome!! I don't have a Mom here at college to tell me to get off the computer, so I'll probably be here till I just lean back and fall asleep. I sit on my bed with my laptop, so I've fallen asleep with my computer on before, and wake up in the middle of the night to play the loaded up vidoes I keep open all the time LOL

Hehehe! Lucky!

My mom gets rather annoying at times, but I know that if it wasn;t for her, I'd NEVER EVER get off this site!:roftl: :roftl:

She's just looking out for me.:wub2:

:roftl:

Here, it's 10:32 on Saturday night.:thumb_yello:

it's 10:30pm here in BC canada, so I've got HOURS to go yet. I should check out the night owl thread

oh, so you're still in sat.

how awesome is this?!

heh heh

Hehehe! Lucky!

My mom gets rather annoying at times, but I know that if it wasn;t for her, I'd NEVER EVER get off this site!:roftl: :roftl:

She's just looking out for me.:wub2:

awwwwww it's true :) I have a feeling I'm going to become a regular here, and I have no one to babysit me!!! AHH!!!!!! NOOOO!!! I have to do schoolwork!!!! but I don't feel like it LOL I'll do it tomorrow :)

awwwwww it's true :) I have a feeling I'm going to become a regular here, and I have no one to babysit me!!! AHH!!!!!! NOOOO!!! I have to do schoolwork!!!! but I don't feel like it LOL I'll do it tomorrow :)

:roftl: :roftl:

You're already adapting to the MFCers train of thought!

oh, so you're still in sat.

how awesome is this?!

heh heh

Totally still Saturday :) and I'm lovin it :) Having SOOOO much fun here with other Mika fans, so WONDERFUL to be able to talk about him with people who understand my instant obsession!! I hate to say that word though, but man, he's in my thoughts and my mind all day, his songs, his art, his experiences, his laugh, just..omg. The boy who I have a crush on here at school is wondering why I haven't been paying much attention to him lately. We have this wierd thing, he's a really cool guy, and we flirt back and forth, and I pretend to be his stalker, it's really fun, but since I've discovered Mika..it's all I can think about!! omg!

Pretty awesome, Ana...pretty awesome.:naughty::roftl:

:blink:

heh heh

:roftl: :roftl:

You're already adapting to the MFCers train of thought!

yep, well actually i won't lie...after some months there are days or weeks when you just want to take a break and go back for a while to real life, and then this feeling of wanna come back now to the forum returns, and then you spent other long time in here until you cannot longer sleep and you have to be in here even if nobody is talkin'...or you just got to bed and start dreaming of the forum and mika in the sweet dreams vid!:mf_rosetinted:

hahaha!!!!

Totally still Saturday :) and I'm lovin it :) Having SOOOO much fun here with other Mika fans, so WONDERFUL to be able to talk about him with people who understand my instant obsession!! I hate to say that word though, but man, he's in my thoughts and my mind all day, his songs, his art, his experiences, his laugh, just..omg. The boy who I have a crush on here at school is wondering why I haven't been paying much attention to him lately. We have this wierd thing, he's a really cool guy, and we flirt back and forth, and I pretend to be his stalker, it's really fun, but since I've discovered Mika..it's all I can think about!! omg!

lol!!! poor boy:naughty:

you just entered today??

lol!!! poor boy:naughty:

you just entered today??

Yes Ana, just new today! About 4 hours ago, to be exact :)

I just discovered Mika about a week ago, and finally found this place, somewhere that I can gush as much as I feel like I need to about Mika, cause I live in the middle of nowhere and no one knows who he is!! And the ones that DO know, DON'T LIKE HIM, so no one to be all squishy about him with :)

I talked to the boy today though, he seems to understand, and he's been coming to my door instead of me going to his LOL