The Terminal 5 NYC 2.02.08 Nostalgia Thread

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

maybe we should trick him by sending a letter saying that terminal 5 wants him back, and we'll just kind of kidnap him there.....anyone in?

i guess i can wait. Holly.....you paid for EVERYTHING in NY. you don't need to buy me sh!t!!

....Aaaawwww :huglove:

I cannot wait to go back to NYC!!!! And Alex - I am in....after ALL we are partners in crime :mf_rosetinted: Mika Crime that is :wink2:

....Aaaawwww :huglove:

I cannot wait to go back to NYC!!!! And Alex - I am in....after ALL we are partners in crime :mf_rosetinted: Mika Crime that is :wink2:

does anyone know if mika will be working with jodi marr again? cause then we can visit/ kidnap him in miami!!!!

holly, if he's working in miami, and we just happen to be there......

does anyone know if mika will be working with jodi marr again? cause then we can visit/ kidnap him in miami!!!!

holly, if he's working in miami, and we just happen to be there......

Don't you KNOW I have ALREADY thought of this!!!!

Step (1)

We need to scope out Jodi Marr!

If Mika works on his second album in Miami.... I am moving to Miami for a couple months! I will sit on 95 and call myself 'Carolina'

I'll be...............................................................................

I guess no one!!!:naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

:roftl: :roftl: i am beggniing to think that this is the extent of your vocabulary when you talk to me :lmao:

revica, when i was reading the reports thread a couple of days ago, you asked lovetoday if she picked up yoru drawing for you....that was me. i was wearing a rainbow shirt, she was wearing a rainbow sweater. it was bothering me lol. :naughty:

i was gonna keep it too!

:roftl: :roftl: the only thing that changes is the emotie! i think shes trying to say something! :lmao:

HEY YOU!!!!

we have an issue right now!!!!

Aimee needs permission from her mom who is in France!!!!! to go to the mall!!!!

SO, far we all are meeting at the mall at 1PM, am I right??

Except for Jess!!! I am picking her up at her house!!!

i go and take a shower a few min after this thread was posted....and now there are over 100 posts! GOOD GOD GIRLS!!! :shocked:

:naughty::wink2:

hahahaha i know!!!!!!! even though we arent talking anything about 2-2-08 it comforts me when i see the title of this thread:roftl: :blush-anim-cl:

revica, when i was reading the reports thread a couple of days ago, you asked lovetoday if she picked up yoru drawing for you....that was me. i was wearing a rainbow shirt, she was wearing a rainbow sweater. it was bothering me lol. :naughty:

i was gonna keep it too!

:roftl: :roftl: well thank you for giving it back to me! :naughty: (it is now safely in mika's hands :wub2: )