The Terminal 5 NYC 2.02.08 Nostalgia Thread

Wellll. in a way I got his attention, but I bet you he thought that I was a freaking little girl waiting to get her lollipop!!!!

By the way, I think we all behave pretty good in front of him!!! None of us asked him for anything. I know we were not allow but still WE ALL DID EXCELLENT!!!!

I HAVE TO AGREE WITH THAT! We were awesome in his presence! GOOD JOB GIRLS....I know it was HARD :lmao:

....I was waiting to get my lollipop :das:

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

fanks...:blush-anim-cl:

BEHOLD!!!

untitled-1.jpg

look at lucy's face!

geez lucy... you must be awfully tall there.

YOU SE WHAT I MEAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT THAT F**** WITH THAT FACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumbdown: :thumbdown:

fanks...:blush-anim-cl:

BEHOLD!!!

untitled-1.jpg

look at lucy's face!

It appears that I am 'looking' at the necklace.....but I did not even see it....my mind was LIKE OMG OMG OMG Mika is standing RIGHT in front of me OMG OMG OMG....DO NOT PASS OUT!

just making sure!!!

Alex?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

why do you call yourself cheesygoodness???

well... it all started in middle school. i became obsessed with cheese. there was even talks of me getting a cheese tatto. i know, i was a crazy person. then i needed a new screename for something, and i thought "hmm....cheese is good. cheeseygoodness!" of course, like the idiot that i am, i spelled cheesy wrong, but oh well. i once had an AIM name called "cheeseysandwich", and my friend still makes fun of it, and sometimes refers to it as "cheesytoes"

YOU SE WHAT I MEAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT THAT F**** WITH THAT FACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumbdown: :thumbdown:

you were so excited! it's cute.

well... it all started in middle school. i became obsessed with cheese. there was even talks of me getting a cheese tatto. i know, i was a crazy person. then i needed a new screename for something, and i thought "hmm....cheese is good. cheeseygoodness!" of course, like the idiot that i am, i spelled cheesy wrong, but oh well. i once had an AIM name called "cheeseysandwich", and my friend still makes fun of it, and sometimes refers to it as "cheesytoes"

...Eeeww! :mf_rosetinted:

:lmao:

you were so excited! it's cute.

Thank you for making feel better!!!! Bu tI still look very weird and funny!!! like if I as afraid of MIKA!!!

welll..... I am a bit. Don't ask me why. I am still asking myself that question!!

Thank you for making feel better!!!! Bu tI still look very weird and funny!!! like if I as afraid of MIKA!!!

welll..... I am a bit. Don't ask me why. I am still asking myself that question!!

Mika scares me too

how could yall be afraid of mika? he lhad like a calming effect on me. i was like this: :mf_rosetinted:

just chillin.

how could yall be afraid of mika? he lhad like a calming effect on me. i was like this: :mf_rosetinted:

just chillin.

I was calm in his face..... i think that is ONE reason I started crying when he went in :blink:

I'm just hopping into the thread from here, I know you all wont mind :huglove:

and though the title of this thread will make me a little redundent BUT..

I miss you guys :thumbdown:

I miss you Erin!!!! *tears*

:huglove:

I'm just hopping into the thread from here, I know you all wont mind :huglove:

and though the title of this thread will make me a little redundent BUT..

I miss you guys :thumbdown:

THIS COMING MARCH 29TH WILL BE OUR ANNIVERSARY FROM GRAMERCY. :tears:

Oh.... just to let yall know we are organizing some sort of reunion/meet up this June in NYC.... I hope that ALL of you guys can come!!!!!

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh omfg i am CRAZY right now literally jumping up and down! ahhhhhhhh i am already soooo excited! is this official? who is planning this!