The Terminal 5 NYC 2.02.08 Nostalgia Thread

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh omfg i am CRAZY right now literally jumping up and down! ahhhhhhhh i am already soooo excited! is this official? who is planning this!

Me and Lucy!!!! I want EVERYONE to come!!! The more the merrier!

:thumbdown: boo lucy! i just bought you guys presents! i guess i can mail them. i don't wanna wait til stupid april!

and yes, i'm in lol. hopefully i can afford it.

Flights are 160.00 .... I looked all day! :naughty:

:thumbdown: boo lucy! i just bought you guys presents! i guess i can mail them. i don't wanna wait til stupid april!

and yes, i'm in lol. hopefully i can afford it.

awwwwww ALEX!!! I got you guys presents as well. But my hubby's mother decided to come the week I was planning to go. what a bitch!!!!

u r kidding right:blink: they announced it already!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:shocked:

huh? Announced WHAT? Mika is not gonna be there JUST us peeps from Terminal 5.....WAKE UP Aimee! :lmao:

awwwwww ALEX!!! I got you guys presents as well. But my hubby's mother decided to come the week I was planning to go. what a bitch!!!!

WTF is up with the presents? I didn't get anyone ****!

:lmao:

Patience Alex....I can wait a couple more weeks to see Lucy!!!! Then i will be even more healed from surgery...she was coming THE weekend after my surgery.. i might have still looked like Frankenstein :shocked:

Im still waiting.! Tell me missy. You're worrying me

omg so i told my dad and mom like two weeks ago about this and they were like fine with us then i told them last week and they were fine i told my dad and he is like:blink: no because it is to far for me to drive back and forth and back and forth and there is nothing for him to do there :blink: MY REACTION :sad::tears::crybaby: then i told him what if i sleep over at ada's and he is like i dont want u sleeping over at someones house that i dont know! but my mom talked to ada's mom for like a good hour in hebrew! so my dad said if my mom approves (she is in france right now because my stupid sister injured her knee from skiing for the first time)then i can go so i will have to call her tomorow but keep ur fingers crossed do u have any idea on what i should do:shocked:

DON'T I WISH MIKA WAS GONNA BE THERE! BET EVERYONE would come then! :sneaky2:

maybe we should trick him by sending a letter saying that terminal 5 wants him back, and we'll just kind of kidnap him there.....anyone in?

i guess i can wait. Holly.....you paid for EVERYTHING in NY. you don't need to buy me sh!t!!

omg so i told my dad and mom like two weeks ago about this and they were like fine with us then i told them last week and they were fine i told my dad and he is like:blink: no because it is to far for me to drive back and forth and back and forth and there is nothing for him to do there :blink: MY REACTION :sad::tears::crybaby: then i told him what if i sleep over at ada's and he is like i dont want u sleeping over at someones house that i dont know! but my mom talked to ada's mom for like a good hour in hebrew! so my dad said if my mom approves (she is in france right now because my stupid sister injured her knee from skiing for the first time)then i can go so i will have to call her tomorow but keep ur fingers crossed do u have any idea on what i should do:shocked:

What about me?/ I am an adult. Remember that!!!!

How far are u in NY??

maybe we should trick him by sending a letter saying that terminal 5 wants him back, and we'll just kind of kidnap him there.....anyone in?

i guess i can wait. Holly.....you paid for EVERYTHING in NY. you don't need to buy me sh!t!!

it would have been awesome for MIKA to surprise US!!!! by showing but he is so far from the us now!!!

I wonder what he's doing???