Calling all Californians: Take 2 !!!

Oooh blue is pretty

Mine are purple and yellow and orange and green and blue :wub2:

Okay I should go too I gueeessss... GOODNIGHT!!! :huglove: Love you both!

Ohh! Purple, orange, yellow, green and blue, huh? Those all look beautiful. When I was in kindergarden, I looooved using magenta, yellow, and sky blue...:wub2:

How is everyone tonight???:biggrin2:

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guyyys! I've been sooo busy lately! Even since it's spring break:naughty:!!! Friday, right after school, I had to go to the horses and volunteer and then come home and babysit...Then yesterday I had to go to the aquarium and volunteer and now my grandma's over so I have to take care of her. And later on today, my family and I are going to some field that has wild poppies. Forgot the name of it though...

So, I probably won't be on much today either, but probably tomorrow...I miss you guys!!:tears::huglove:

Heeey new fan from CA!

I looooooove Mika. Stating the obvious, but...hehe.

I live about an hour away from San Francisco. But unfortunately, I only became obsessed with Mika last month (I only had 2 or 3 songs by him before) so I missed his show in SF.

Did anyone go see it?!?!

OH! I forgot!

I'm going to Knott's Berry Farm on Saturday for my dad's company picnic! I'm soooo excited!!! I've never been there but I heard it's fun! :woot_jump:

YAY!!!!! It's sooo fun!! You MUST go on Accelorator, no matter how scary it seems.. you must :naughty:

HAVE FUN!! (wait did you already go?)

anyways, have fun! haha

Heeey new fan from CA!

I live about an hour away from San Francisco. But unfortunately, I only became obsessed with Mika last month (I only had 2 or 3 songs by him before) so I missed his show in SF.

Did anyone go see it?!?!

Yay!! Another Californian! Welcome haha. I'm Vanessa :wink2:

Aww I'm sorry you didn't get to see it! No one in this thread went to the SF show except for Sivan and Summer (nanisummer) ! they went ;)

We all went to the LA show together though! :wink2:

Alright I have to go.. Goodnight! Nice to meet you! :roll1: Bye!

Hey guyyys! I've been sooo busy lately! Even since it's spring break:naughty:!!! Friday, right after school, I had to go to the horses and volunteer and then come home and babysit...Then yesterday I had to go to the aquarium and volunteer and now my grandma's over so I have to take care of her. And later on today, my family and I are going to some field that has wild poppies. Forgot the name of it though...

So, I probably won't be on much today either, but probably tomorrow...I miss you guys!!:tears::huglove:

:huglove: We miss you too, and have fun! You're such a do-gooder :naughty: Just wanted to say something before I :sleep_1: bye! talk to you later!

I live too far away from LA :tears: about seven or eight hours. I hope he comes to SF again hehe. Even though I know he's doing a tour in Europe during the summer.

Wait so how old is everyone here? I'm a junior in high school, 16, turning 17 in September. Hm is there a separate board for this? lol

I hate Mondays ><

Hi everyone! I haven't been on here for sooooooo long :( well I'm in new york right now hehehe.

Ooooh! How coool! New York...I've always wanted to go there! Why are you there anyway:naughty:? Hahaha. Have fun!!:huglove:

OH! I forgot!

I'm going to Knott's Berry Farm on Saturday for my dad's company picnic! I'm soooo excited!!! I've never been there but I heard it's fun!

YOU WILL LOVE IT! They have lots of awesome rides. My favorite one is..........hmm........I can't choose..........Ghostrider I guess? That was hard. Hahaha...

Heeey new fan from CA!

Did anyone go see it?!?!

Cool! Welcome to the MFC! I'm still relatively new myself...but hey. I saw his show in L.A. Unforgettable. He'll be back. You'll see him the next time around:wink2:.

:huglove: We miss you too, and have fun! You're such a do-gooder Just wanted to say something before I bye! talk to you later!

Hahah. Do-gooder. Hahaha! Thanks:blush-anim-cl:. I really need a job though. Volunteering is fun, but I really need to start paying for my own stuff. Don't like asking my parents for everything...

And the poppies were so pretty!! Landcaster was the name of the place. The hills were covered in orange. And on the way home, we passed by this Mexican restaurant named...MICA'S!!! AHAHAHHAH! I just had to get out and take a picture...

My mom: But it's not even spelled right!

Me: I don't care! That's how it used to be spelled! Pull over!:roftl:

...I'll post it later when I have a chance.:]

I live too far away from LA :tears: about seven or eight hours. I hope he comes to SF again hehe. Even though I know he's doing a tour in Europe during the summer.

Wait so how old is everyone here? I'm a junior in high school, 16, turning 17 in September. Hm is there a separate board for this? lol

I hate Mondays ><

I bet he'll come again.

Hello!

I also went to the LA show.

I'm a junior too! *high 5's* 17...will be 18 in December...woo!

I also hate Mondays.

And I plan to go on EVERY roller coaster this weekend...I promise!:wink2:

I hate Mondays ><

I'm 17 and a senior:wink2:.

I bet he'll come again.

Hello!

I also went to the LA show.

I'm a junior too! *high 5's* 17...will be 18 in December...woo!

I also hate Mondays.

And I plan to go on EVERY roller coaster this weekend...I promise!:wink2:

You better!:biggrin2:

I will.....I'll have Dad go with me since Mom refuses to. I love roler coasters and haven't been on a real on in ages...

Then Knott's is the place to be:mf_rosetinted::wink2:. My mom's not a huge fan of rides either. If we go to Disneyland, the only ride's she'll get on are Peter Pan's Flight and It's a Small World:naughty:.