Calling all Californians: Take 2 !!!

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 year later...

My friends... how incredibly long it has been since we last talked or posted in this thread. I miss you all, greatly. Honestly, I do. I had an urge to post on MFC, and realized how much I miss you guys. It has probably been almost a year since I've posted on MFC..

HOW ARE YOU ALL!?

Please, tell me about your lives. It's all you guys :)

My friends... how incredibly long it has been since we last talked or posted in this thread. I miss you all, greatly. Honestly, I do. I had an urge to post on MFC, and realized how much I miss you guys. It has probably been almost a year since I've posted on MFC..

HOW ARE YOU ALL!?

Please, tell me about your lives. It's all you guys :)

Heeey! :huglove:

I know, yesterday was probably the most I've posted in...well...months. :blink: I always poke my head in really fast though, mostly everyday. So I don't miss nuthin' important.

I'm ok. I'm in the process of getting braces! It sucks. :naughty: So far I just have the brackets on, not the metal bands. They're taking out four of my teeth so that my other teeth will have more space to move around. I got two taken out today. The other two on Monday. Then I have to wait a week. Then I get the rest of my braces on. Whew! I'm starting to think this was a bad idea... :lol3:

How are youuu? How's Chile? How long are you going to be there?