Calling all Californians: Take 2 !!!

awwww

i havent had a mika dream in like... a week!!! omg!!!!!

so how are u?

I have at least 2 Mika dreams per week hahaha but they are all really strange...like once Mika was my math teacher :blink:

I'm well thanks! I loveeee summerrrrrrrr. How are you?

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have at least 2 Mika dreams per week hahaha but they are all really strange...like once Mika was my math teacher :blink:

I'm well thanks! I loveeee summerrrrrrrr. How are you?

im alright, ive had a pretty crappy summer, and theyre starting school a week early!!!!! and that means i go back in 3 weeks!!!

and dont laugh, but i have to go to band camp and golf camp b4 it starts, and swimming just endedtoday, and ahhh

im alright, ive had a pretty crappy summer, and theyre starting school a week early!!!!! and that means i go back in 3 weeks!!!

and dont laugh, but i have to go to band camp and golf camp b4 it starts, and swimming just endedtoday, and ahhh

Whoaaa you have to go back in three weeks? Awww, I'm so sorry ):

I don't want to make you feel worse so I won't mention how much I have left of summer :naughty:

I used to be in band! And golf sounds like fun too. Ah well, just try to make the most of not having classes everyday.

Whoaaa you have to go back in three weeks? Awww, I'm so sorry ):

I don't want to make you feel worse so I won't mention how much I have left of summer :naughty:

I used to be in band! And golf sounds like fun too. Ah well, just try to make the most of not having classes everyday.

o its ok. i'll live. lol

but when DO u go back?

how is everyone?

aww im sorry bout u haveing a crappy christmas break. if it makes u feel any better im haveing a crappy summer xD

Well, I'm sorry you're having a crappy summer...

I on the other hand am having a very boring summer. But hey. At least i don't have to go to school...:original:

i go back to school in 3 weeks :S when do u?

I didn't see this! Sorry! I wasn't ignoring you, I swear. :naughty:

I go back on the 18th of August. Smack dab on Mika's birthday.:tears:

hey!

im bored,layin on my bed and a camericial for operation backpack just came on (including VOA) as a part of the comercial. lol sotty, my dads work, volunteers of america, well im really bored.

how are u all

Hahah...

I'm just waiting for Avoca to come back with some neeews!:punk:

I'm quite surprised that I'm still awake though...:blink:

I didn't see this! Sorry! I wasn't ignoring you, I swear. :naughty:

I go back on the 18th of August. Smack dab on Mika's birthday.:tears:

Hahah...

I'm just waiting for Avoca to come back with some neeews!:punk:

I'm quite surprised that I'm still awake though...:blink:

its ok, i knew u werent

haha, my parents are making me and my sis work like all day tomorrow, im gonna be pissed if i dont get on that much tomorrow! lol so i SHOULD go to bed, but nah,lol

its ok, i knew u werent

haha, my parents are making me and my sis work like all day tomorrow, im gonna be pissed if i dont get on that much tomorrow! lol so i SHOULD go to bed, but nah,lol

Aww...yeah, for a punishment of being on here all day today(technically yesterday...), my dad says I can't get back on here until I go to the dmv and take my driving test.:tears:

Pretty effective way of making me go, though. I'm going first thing in the morning. I neeed to see what Avoca says if I go to sleep before she comes back.:naughty:

What kind of work are you going to do?

Aww...yeah, for a punishment of being on here all day today(technically yesterday...), my dad says I can't get back on here until I go to the dmv and take my driving test.:tears:

Pretty effective way of making me go, though. I'm going first thing in the morning. I neeed to see what Avoca says if I go to sleep before she comes back.:naughty:

Oh really? That's funny :lol3:

Good luck on your test! :huglove:

umm idk. our house is clean, except for my room, i have clothes piled on my chair and stuff, so im gonna go threw my clothes to c what i wanna keep. it will take a long time, but my laptop is in here too. and maybe vaccum lol it will take a long time tho :S

Oh really? That's funny :lol3:

Good luck on your test! :huglove:

Hahah. Thanks!!:biggrin2:

umm idk. our house is clean, except for my room, i have clothes piled on my chair and stuff, so im gonna go threw my clothes to c what i wanna keep. it will take a long time, but my laptop is in here too. and maybe vaccum lol it will take a long time tho :S

Ah. I see, well have fun! Well...As much fun as tou can have...with cleaning...:roftl:

Vacuuming's kind of fun though. I think.:wink2:

Wooooo I went to Universal Studios yesterdayyy!!! It was sooo much fun! One of the rides broke down when I was on it so they gave me a pass to skip the line on 1 ride but the people didn't collect it so I skipped the line on 3 rides hahaha.

Wooooo I went to Universal Studios yesterdayyy!!! It was sooo much fun! One of the rides broke down when I was on it so they gave me a pass to skip the line on 1 ride but the people didn't collect it so I skipped the line on 3 rides hahaha.

haha thats soo cooL!