Calling all Californians: Take 2 !!!

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

haha where was it from?

Some random place called Lee's Sandwiches or something like that. It was also gross because we had a lunch break from 11-12:30 so eating a weird, big sandwich at 11:30 isn't pleasant. It had cold stir-fry style vegetables in it with these weird crispy things drenched in soy sauce...and it was called a "vegetarian sandwich" so I wasn't expecting something so...unusual?

Some random place called Lee's Sandwiches or something like that. It was also gross because we had a lunch break from 11-12:30 so eating a weird, big sandwich at 11:30 isn't pleasant. It had cold stir-fry style vegetables in it with these weird crispy things drenched in soy sauce...and it was called a "vegetarian sandwich" so I wasn't expecting something so...unusual?
oooo haha. sounds, umm delicious. lmao

o ive just been a post whore today. lmao! haha

wat else did u do today? wat type of ice cream?

Hahahha you post whore!!!

Um well I just did more of a biomedical lab and sat in a dark room looking at microscope images...then I got to come home 2 hours early anddd I had vanilla ice cream with dulce de leche mixed in...then a chocolate bar because I was really hungry hehehe :naughty:

Hahahha you post whore!!!

Um well I just did more of a biomedical lab and sat in a dark room looking at microscope images...then I got to come home 2 hours early anddd I had vanilla ice cream with dulce de leche mixed in...then a chocolate bar because I was really hungry hehehe :naughty:

haha sounds delicious. lol

haha i know! did u get any of it?

Haha well I was sitting in that evil sandwich place eating that EVIL sandwich when the building started to roll and then I was like whatevs and continued to eat and then it swayed some more and everyone was like "um, this is weird" then it was over. I was just glad that I wasn't doing a lab because our lab room is on the 10th floor of a building so that could have been ugly.

But it wasn't the biggest quake I've ever felt. Sometimes I imagine that there's an earthquake too, which is weird haha :blink:

Haha well I was sitting in that evil sandwich place eating that EVIL sandwich when the building started to roll and then I was like whatevs and continued to eat and then it swayed some more and everyone was like "um, this is weird" then it was over. I was just glad that I wasn't doing a lab because our lab room is on the 10th floor of a building so that could have been ugly.

But it wasn't the biggest quake I've ever felt. Sometimes I imagine that there's an earthquake too, which is weird haha :blink:

wow!

well i have to go eat dinner and go to a movie. lucky me! bye!

I like your signature.:roftl:

Yay! What class were you taking?

Thanks!:blush-anim-cl:

I was taking statistics, biology, spanish (Ha!), introduction to teaching, and I'm finishing up jazz history and analysis homework. Just two online finals and two essays away from being done!:surfing: