The Jumping Mika Thread

zoots14

hmmm.

i think he has special shoes that have those springy things in them.

because jumping that high is unhuman

:naughty:

maybe when you have long legs like his, they work like deer's legs do, being all springy and stuff!

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I want suppperrr long legs,

Instead of walking i would hop along the streets and fly over buildings!

:roftl:

Totally LOL just jump on the cars and run to work through the rush hour traffic one roof at a time! BOUND BOUND BOUND!!

I want super magic Mika jumping powers!

Totally LOL just jump on the cars and run to work through the rush hour traffic one roof at a time! BOUND BOUND BOUND!!

I want super magic Mika jumping powers!

imagine how amazing how amazing that would be!!!!!

*waiting in traffic, suddenly... you see this is person flying through the air*

Haha! :lmfao: Oh wow. I'n that case, I want some long legs too!

mika2849.jpg

Someone probably has this without the watermark :bleh:

mika31-2.jpg

mika2579.jpg

Oh wow...in the last one, it looks like he's gonna jump right into the audience!!

If I was there, I'd die!

No wait..I'd kill him first, from all the hugging and squeezing and smooching that I'm gonna torment him with,THEN I'll die..:wub2:

Thats what i thought!

everyone does. then all of MFC would go walking down the street hoping and singing some Mika tunes.

That way, we could get to Mika gigs soooooo easily! We'll just take one big looongggg step over the audience all the way to the front row..or...the stage itself!

Lol..I have the scene in my head...its a normal day, rush hour in the morning, and all of a sudden, you hear a blast of various Mika songs and then, you see hundreds of colourful, bright creatures will LOOOOOOOOONG legs, flying over the city. Next day, a huge picutre of the scene on the front page of all newspapers. The creatures will be identified as "MFCers".:mf_rosetinted:

Mika would be so proud:blush-anim-cl: :naughty:

That way, we could get to Mika gigs soooooo easily! We'll just take one big looongggg step over the audience all the way to the front row..or...the stage itself!

Lol..I have the scene in my head...its a normal day, rush hour in the morning, and all of a sudden, you hear a blast of various Mika songs and then, you see hundreds of colourful, bright creatures will LOOOOOOOOONG legs, flying over the city. Next day, a huge picutre of the scene on the front page of all newspapers. The creatures will be identified as "MFCers".:mf_rosetinted:

Mika would be so proud:blush-anim-cl: :naughty:

EXACTLY!!!!!YOU GOT IT TOTALLY RIGHT!! That's the exact vision I had in my head!!!