Saturday Night Fiber (FIB´s special day in Madrid)

Queenie

You mean cool like cold or cool like groovie?:roftl::roftl:

No, I don't think it'll be cool, last night at that time we had some 25 ºC downtown. In the venue area I expect a couple less, but not more. Welcome to Spain in July!

eeekkkkkkkkk

Knotted hanky time on head :naughty:

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

eeekkkkkkkkk

Knotted hanky time on head :naughty:

:roftl::roftl: No comment...

Fred, give thanks to God cause you're not comming to Puertollano!! We usually have like 35º at night!!!

35ºC???????????????? :shocked: And I thought Torralba was hot! You're gonna need a sweater then:naughty:

BQ Question time.....

Blue jeans and trainers ok for being around madrid ? , with say trainers and no socks , for the gig shorts?

Or shorts and trainers for being around marid

Sorry I just dont want to be a fashion disaster :roftl:

Ok, you fashion disaster, here's your answer:roftl:

If we have the same temperature we're having today, jeans and trainers are ok, but I'd pack shorts too just in case. It's ok to hang around in shorts, we're not going anywhere too posh, you know:bleh:

Ok, you fashion disaster, here's your answer:roftl:

If we have the same temperature we're having today, jeans and trainers are ok, but I'd pack shorts too just in case. It's ok to hang around in shorts, we're not going anywhere too posh, you know:bleh:

Ok thanks :thumb_yello:

I kinda know now , yeh no where posh for me .. Im easy pleased:thumb_yello:

Attention MFCers going to Madrid on 19 July:

We have just been told that a VIP Meet and Greet with Mika might POSSIBLY be arranged either before or after this show. Unfortunately, we are not sure how many members will be allowed for this, or even if it's 100 percent certain, but we're going to try to arrange for all the MFCers there to be able to participate.

To do this, we need your *real* full name so we can provide a guest list to Mika's management. Since the show is coming up fast, we need to do this IMMEDIATELY.

We see that there are 22 members on the RSVP list for the Madrid thread. If you are still planning to attend, and would like to be placed on the guest list, please send me (FREDDIESDOUBLE) a Private Message right away with your information.Again, we are not sure how many members will be able to participate in this, but we are making every effort to include everyone. If we have to choose a limited number, dcdeb will do so by putting names in a hat and drawing them to be as fair as possible.

:groupwave::groupwave::groupwave:

:boing: :boing: :boing:

What more can I say? Oh yes, thank you Fred for the hard work, and Mika's team for thinking about us.:thumb_yello:

Its the same for me. Thanks Fred!!! And thanks to Mika's team!!