This One's for Us Girls (Part 16)

hotdlp

:naughty: :naughty: good girl!you sure you can resust til friday??

Hmm... I think I'll just have to :naughty: well.. not unless my friend invites me to sleep over at her house on Friday, then I can't :shocked: oh nooooo *collapses* :naughty:

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Go figure:first time I saw Mika I don't even knew of his ''streptease'' while performing Love Today...:thumbdown:

Neither did I.

me neither.. it'd be pretty boring.. i would actually have to do my work, and going on the internet wouldn't be as exciting :bleh:

I think the men in the white coats would have come for me.

what in the whole forum or just this thread? cos this thread.. wowee.. it was really dirty at the beginning, we got told off sooo many times :roftl:

Really? I should've joined earlier. :naughty:

Please Danika,be strong and resist til friday or you'll become addicted!:naughty:

Yeah, I don't wanna do that :roftl: it's so hard.. espesh knowing the bus down my road gets in his area in like less than 30 minutes :fisch: anyway.. shoosh shoosh shoosh, no temptations :mf_rosetinted:

you're right...it' true!:naughty: I was too busy with study and all these stuff...:thumbdown:

that's waaay more important than MFC.. but errr... MFC is waaaay more fun :naughty: I wish I didn't let MFC get in the way of my studying but I just can't help it, I give in too easily in temptation :sad: