This One's for Us Girls (Part 16)

hotdlp

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've saved the link ready for tomorrow. I think I joined around part 5 or 6.

Yipee!! Wow really? That feels so long ago! lol but I guess cos of the whole maximum 3,000 posts per thread. We nearly reached 50,000 in the first one :o

Have you got a lot to do?

Errm.. in a way. I need to write an essay for one of my art books, then fill up pages with drawings and paintings in my other book. All in for this Friday, so I hope I get it done by then :blink:

I could be there a while then. You better give me a week then. :naughty:

Lol, yeah I'll have to :naughty: actually.. if I get bored in my ICT lesson tomorrow, I might just join you and read it as well :bleh:

that's waaay more important than MFC.. but errr... MFC is waaaay more fun :naughty: I wish I didn't let MFC get in the way of my studying but I just can't help it, I give in too easily in temptation :sad:

:sneaky2: Glad im not the only one i ve spent soo many sleepless nights trying to catch up on uni work that im supposed to have done but havent becasue mfc is soo addictive! I tried to ban myself from being on here apart from the weekends but that lasted a day, id miss too much!:naughty:

:thumb_yello: cool!tomorrow I'm gonna read it!

that's waaay more important than MFC.. but errr... MFC is waaaay more fun :naughty: I wish I didn't let MFC get in the way of my studying but I just can't help it, I give in too easily in temptation :sad:

big big temptation!huge temtation,indeed!

Errm.. in a way. I need to write an essay for one of my art books, then fill up pages with drawings and paintings in my other book. All in for this Friday, so I hope I get it done by then :blink:

Ooh that's quite a lot to get through for this week.

I am going to a craft demonstration tomorrow. Me and Mum are going.

:sneaky2: Glad im not the only one i ve spent soo many sleepless nights trying to catch up on uni work that im supposed to have done but havent becasue mfc is soo addictive! I tried to ban myself from being on here apart from the weekends but that lasted a day, id miss too much!:naughty:

I know how u feel.. banning just doesn't work :roftl: I tried it too, but then I hear the computer calling my name.. and well one thing led to another :hypo:

well when u find out the answer tell me please :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

I was just thinking about it and maybe found the answer...

I liked Mika's music but didn't really think about joining a FC because I had never been in a FC before and never actually thought that a FC might be such a good and addictive place as MFC :naughty:

I found MFC very randomly... was not searching for FC ^^

Ooh that's quite a lot to get through for this week.

I am going to a craft demonstration tomorrow. Me and Mum are going.

Yeah I'm gonna try and do as much as poss :blink:

Oh cool! Enjoy yourself! What exactly are you going to do there?

I was just thinking about it and maybe found the answer...

I liked Mika's music but didn't really think about joining a FC because I had never been in a FC before and never actually thought that a FC might be such a good and addictive place as MFC :naughty:

I found MFC very randomly... was not searching for FC ^^

Ah I went through that too.. and I felt a bit ashamed and embarassed to join an FC.. I don't know what made me suddenly change my mind, but I thank my brain :naughty: But yours was an absolute huge gap lol.. it only took me 2 weeks to want to join in the end :naughty: