This One's for Us Girls (Part 16)

hotdlp

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

silly...:fisch:

we aren't facing the truth:we are wasting our teenage in a silly way!

(I'm joking!:bleh: )

Yeah, I was about to say :mf_rosetinted: you were gonna get a hard slapping from me if ya weren't joking :mf_rosetinted::roftl:

of course not :roftl: not that it works anyway

:roftl::naughty:

Nope its not, i just accept my addiction now and have learned to live without sleep!:boxed:

no sleep?wow!(applause)

Ah I went through that too.. and I felt a bit ashamed and embarassed to join an FC.. I don't know what made me suddenly change my mind, but I thank my brain :naughty: But yours was an absolute huge gap lol.. it only took me 2 weeks to want to join in the end :naughty:

when i was 10, I thought of joining the Backstreet Boys FC...:naughty:

Ah I went through that too.. and I felt a bit ashamed and embarassed to join an FC.. I don't know what made me suddenly change my mind, but I thank my brain :naughty: But yours was an absolute huge gap lol.. it only took me 2 weeks to want to join in the end :naughty:

:lmao::blush-anim-cl: Ha ha! once i found the club it took me about 2 minutes before i decided i wanted to join, mind i did start by reading the mikagasmic thread!

Yeah me too.. I thought "omg I am in a FC :blink: ..." The thought of being a "crazy fan" was too bad.. :biggrin2: But in the end I found out this place is the place to be :punk::naughty:

Yeah, 9 months... incredible :roftl: But hey, at least I found it! And soon it's 5 months for me in here... ^^

:naughty: don't worry 99% of the times I'm not serious when I talk!

and I'm here 24 hrs a day,it's just a sweet way to waste time!:wub2::naughty:

Now when you just said that statement, should I have not taken that seriously? :naughty:

yup yup, it definitely is.. even when noone's talking, i'm still on here, i don't know why :blink:

:lmao::blush-anim-cl: Ha ha! once i found the club it took me about 2 minutes before i decided i wanted to join, mind i did start by reading the mikagasmic thread!

Lol, that was a very clever way to start :naughty:

It was pretty empty here back in Jan/Feb it's changed soooo much :shocked: in a good way of course :bleh:

Now when you just said that statement, should I have not taken that seriously? :naughty:

yup yup, it definitely is.. even when noone's talking, i'm still on here, i don't know why :blink:

Because you're always wondering if there are any new posts.. maybe...

like me :naughty:

Yeah me too.. I thought "omg I am in a FC :blink: ..." The thought of being a "crazy fan" was too bad.. :biggrin2: But in the end I found out this place is the place to be :punk::naughty:

Yeah, 9 months... incredible :roftl: But hey, at least I found it! And soon it's 5 months for me in here... ^^

yeah that's what i thought, then i was like oh mika's never gonna like me if he finds out that i'm in his fanclub, what a loser i was :roftl:

Wow you could have had a baby in that time .. soz, just had to bring that up :roftl: Wow already 5 months? God the months are just flyyyying by!