This One's for Us Girls (Part 16)

hotdlp

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:roftl: I don't think I'll catch you up but it's nice being in the top ten posters list.

Nah, I think you will :wink2: it's like Vanessa never thought she'd beat Sasje, now look where she is!!

yeah that's what i thought, then i was like oh mika's never gonna like me if he finds out that i'm in his fanclub, what a loser i was :roftl:

Wow you could have had a baby in that time .. soz, just had to bring that up :roftl: Wow already 5 months? God the months are just flyyyying by!

Exactly :biggrin2:

Hehe I actually thought the same... 9 months, it just makes you think about pregnancy :roftl:

I know :shocked: It's terrible!! Soon it's easter, it can't be possible... xmas are just over and.. suddenly.. :boxed::naughty:

Definitely!thank you,mum!

Girls,I'm off now because tomorrow I have to wake up really early...:thumbdown:

smile.gif

P.s.

I love this thread (as well as this site...:wink2: )

Good night Lucy!!

See you tommorow!

And don't forget to set your alarm clock :naughty:

Definitely!thank you,mum!

Girls,I'm off now because tomorrow I have to wake up really early...:thumbdown:

smile.gif

P.s.

I love this thread (as well as this site...:wink2: )

Yey you love this thread!! :biggrin2::bleh: buona notte!! x x

That's what a week of gigs does to you.

Yuppp.. but cos of the giftbook and everything getting in the way.. then I got more exams coming up.. I just can't wait til school is over :blink:

Yuppp.. but cos of the giftbook and everything getting in the way.. then I got more exams coming up.. I just can't wait til school is over :blink:

You did an amazing job on that and I was so happy to see my message in the video.

Come july we'll all be celebrating the end of school/college/uni.

You did an amazing job on that and I was so happy to see my message in the video.

Come july we'll all be celebrating the end of school/college/uni.

Thank you :wub2: I wish I had taken pics though! Grrr..

God, that will be the daaay! Then it'll be September again before you know it.. Literally this year will be over before you know it :| Mika's not performing til July.. then summer will be over, then it'll be christmas, then 2009! Oh god where's the time going

Thank you :wub2: I wish I had taken pics though! Grrr..

God, that will be the daaay! Then it'll be September again before you know it.. Literally this year will be over before you know it :| Mika's not performing til July.. then summer will be over, then it'll be christmas, then 2009! Oh god where's the time going

Are you going to any of the festivals?

Hopefully, we'll have a new album by then.