“Here comes the sun” my sentimental video tribute to MIKA

BonjourMika1990

Hey guys, so I know that some have waited for this one to hit photobucket…IT took me a lot longer than the other two, and for good reason : ) I did this tribute to the song “Here comes the sun” because it’s one of my absolute favorite songs of all time. I listened to it all winter last year and eventually, the sun did come (MIKA was the answer to my prayers!) and now I’m on the lookout for some more sunshine in the middle of this dreary winter. The vid includes clips of the first time I ever laid eyes on Mika..through my very own lense *Sigh*

I hope people relate to the meaning of this compilation, and the end of it has a little something special. I guess my rock n’ roll side slipped out a bit!

Enjoy it!

here are the other two just in case you havn't seen them :)

http://s134.photobucket.com/albums/q100/melaniebg1990/?action=view&current=IWANTMIKA.flv

http://s134.photobucket.com/albums/q100/melaniebg1990/?action=view&current=LetshearitforMIKA_0001.flv

Lots of love,

Melanie

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh my God. One of my favorite songs from one of my all-time favorite bands, and my favorite musician all in one video. That was amazing. Thank you for posting!!!

Oh, and those clips where Mika is wearing the striped pants...where are they from?

Fifteen seconds in and I'm bawling like a baby. :tears:

Yup, still not over my PMD.

These are amazing Melanie! You've got a real talent for these...you capture the Mika Essence.

(That sounds like a perfume. "ZOMG, what are you wearing?" "Oh, just a little essence du Mika.") :roftl:

haha, that's good :)

Did you notice the rock at the end was SLASH??? :punk: :punk:

Yes haha. I was thinking to myself "No Guns 'n' Roses' song?" and then I heard the solo come on hahah:lmao:

That's what I thought :naughty:

I still want to make a video, though I should do it tonight before my sisters come back haha

It took me two nights to make that particular one...for all the voice over stuff, mika talking over the quotes and than splitting up november rain to put in there

you should definatley make one... I know you got ideas:naughty:

here are the stripey pants :)

Mana, yay I made someone cry!!!:punk: I thought I was going to be the only one :roftl:

So THAT was Glastonbury!!! Thank you so very much. Gah, what an amazing video. *adds it to favorites* :wub2: :wub2: :wub2:

It took me two nights to make that particular one...for all the voice over stuff, mika talking over the quotes and than splitting up november rain to put in there

you should definatley make one... I know you got ideas:naughty:

Are you like an expert now? haha. I'll probably need your help :bleh:

And what is that supposed to mean?:blink:

Are you like an expert now? haha. I'll probably need your help :bleh:

And what is that supposed to mean?:blink:

lol na, I had some visions and I keep getting them...they've gotta stop though because I don't have time to make all these compilations!

and "that" was because you said you had the perfect song for him:blush-anim-cl: Which I still don't know what it is...maybe you should surprise me!

lol na, I had some visions and I keep getting them...they've gotta stop though because I don't have time to make all these compilations!

and "that" was because you said you had the perfect song for him:blush-anim-cl: Which I still don't know what it is...maybe you should surprise me!

Oh haha, well you should keep making them. I like them :naughty:

I am going to surprise you:bleh:

It's sort of obvious though haha. One you see/hear it you'll be like "ohhh"

I have a few song ideas, but they only work for like the 1st verse of the song, but the song I have in mind works perfectly :naughty:

Well, you could maybe fix the spelling of "grieve" in the second bit of text you have on the screen...

Also, are you saying that Mika is Jesus/Ra/Horus? :blink: The imagery is... interesting.

--Jack

Jesus? what the hell? hahah

I haven't had the chance to post in these last few days, but I wanted to tell you how much I have loved your videos! I Want Candy fit Mika perfectly, but this one I especially loved because what more could you ask than Mika, the Beatles, and bit of Slash's guitar (especially in November Rain)?? Loved it!