The Oldling Thread -- Lucky #13!!!

dcdeb

Wendy's special...she could probably have 660 if she wanted:wink2:

hhmmm..... what would a delivery of 660 hamsters each holding a pot of jam look like?

And what would Wendi's face look like when they show up at her front door?

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

a while back you all were talking about how to see what date you joined MFC & what member # you are-

I can't see it! is it because I don't have an avatar or because I'm technically challenged?... please help! Now I want to know my #

a while back you all were talking about how to see what date you joined MFC & what member # you are-

I can't see it! is it because I don't have an avatar or because I'm technically challenged?... please help! Now I want to know my #

Hi Leonita....you're number 5886. Click on your username and then view public profile. In the address bar, the numbers at the end are your membership number....hope that makes sense...?

Hi Leonita....you're number 5886. Click on your username and then view public profile. In the address bar, the numbers at the end are your membership number....hope that makes sense...?

Duh! I see it now, merci beaucoup!

ok lets get down to business, I claim to be the youngest on this thread, mentall I am still waiting for my teenage years.

a big HELLO to all those I have yet to mention. :thumb_yello:

:lmfao: I can proudly say mentally i am way beyond my years. I'd have intelligible ocnverswtions with my mom about politics at the age of 5.

but feeling better for it, how much your ticket?

86 euro for 2 tics, inc booking fees etc. I have them already as I opted to have them e-mailed to me:thumb_yello:

I feel 21, and I did feel that way for the last 17 years:wink2: !

Me to....well, for the last 13 years:naughty:

hhmmm..... what would a delivery of 660 hamsters each holding a pot of jam look like?

And what would Wendi's face look like when they show up at her front door?

:sneaky2: :sneaky2:

hello oldlings :thumb_yello:

Hiya Pooh :wub2:

Goodnight Sarah - sweet dreams :huglove: