Braces or Suspenders...lol

acyaws

Hope this is ok, but after reading the Miley Cyrus thread, I wanted to start this one....lol

Here is a page with some fun ones!

Cartoon:

http://www.rainbowconnection.com/index.php/cPath/21_129?osCsid=a6a1c43ada724e078955e5957d8a5e46

Rainbow:

http://www.rainbowconnection.com/index.php/cPath/21_136

Novelty:

http://store.suspenderfactory.com/suspenders-button-on.html

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i love mika braces...:wub2:

i have them in black...and gold...!

i'm italian and "suspenders" is so similar to an italian word that have a "strange" meaning...what suspender means exactly?

In England suspenders are what hold stockings up with its a suspender belt with 4 dangly things to clipon to your stockings for the "sexy" look :naughty:

In England suspenders are what hold stockings up with its a suspender belt with 4 dangly things to clipon to your stockings for the "sexy" look :naughty:

thanks for the explanation:thumb_yello:

:naughty: ...so it's different from the meaning of the italian word...fortunately:naughty:

so suspenders is exactly the same as braces?

thanks for the explanation:thumb_yello:

:naughty: ...so it's different from the meaning of the italian word...fortunately:naughty:

so suspenders is exactly the same as braces?

Not in England but seems like they are in America :D

:naughty: :naughty: ...really...there are soooooo many definitions...and there is also {} : "one of two characters { or } used to enclose words or lines to be considered together."

It's really interesting :thumb_yello:

i think we call those brackets here? are { different than [?

i think we call those brackets here? are { different than [?

"Mathematics. a. brackets, parentheses of various forms indicating that the enclosed quantity is to be treated as a unit."

maybe brackets is general...any kind of parentheses...and braces are {}...mhm...I'm not sure...probably I just said a big stupid thing...:naughty::roftl:

I got braces too!

I think they're so stylish. :thumb_yello:

My braces are black, with white circles on in. Very cute.

I'm going to buy red ones for the concert at Amsterdam, because it's going to match with the shirt I'm wearing then! :thumb_yello:

oo, i really want sparkly ones, i would prefer red or green or silver:)

"Mathematics. a. brackets, parentheses of various forms indicating that the enclosed quantity is to be treated as a unit."

maybe brackets is general...any kind of parentheses...and braces are {}...mhm...I'm not sure...probably I just said a big stupid thing...:naughty::roftl:

huh i'll call them whatever lol.

I got braces too!

I think they're so stylish. :thumb_yello:

My braces are black, with white circles on in. Very cute.

I'm going to buy red ones for the concert at Amsterdam, because it's going to match with the shirt I'm wearing then! :thumb_yello:

wow:thumb_yello: ...I'm looking for violet braces but here it's really difficult to find...:thumbdown: