The Freddie Loves Jason Thread

nikibella

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i might of had the odd one or two from fast forward magazine but my main man was chesney..then there was a lull for a year or 2 then the Take That arrived!!! IT ONLY TAKES A MINUTE GIRL!! Wow Gary rocked that blonde spikey hair..yeah he was the one i shamelessly fancied back then..oh deary me!

Nooo nooo noooo no reason to worry nope nope

A man that can admire good looking men and be confident of their sexuality is good .. healthy even:thumb_yello:

Eyy up! I'll drink to that Freds! :cheers:

I think thats actually a good attitude. Guys who sit 10 miles apart on the bus just to prove they're not gay annoy me.

Freddie, we know that Danny Cipriani has an extremely healthy attitude...... :wink2:

Aparently i was in love with Rick Astley too.but i can't remember that that is just hear say from my mum..ha ha

Rick Astley was ace!! A proper North West lad! Better than Jason imo.

Bad dancer though, but since when did that matter :wink2:

Me and my uni mates had a pretend crush on him, we put posters of him on our doors in Halls and played his album really loud to annoy the girls on our corridor who had no sense of humour.

His album was Stock Aitken and Waterman-tastic!

Rick Astley was ace!! A proper North West lad! Better than Jason imo.

Bad dancer though, but since when did that matter :wink2:

Me and my uni mates had a pretend crush on him, we put posters of him on our doors in Halls and played his album really loud to annoy the girls on our corridor who had no sense of humour.

His album was Stock Aitken and Waterman-tastic!

Newton on willows he's from isn't he?? There was a massive rumour that he lived on cureden valley rofl but seeing as that is a nature reserve one doubts that very much!!

All his songs sounded the same and as for the bad dad dancing..wow genius.

The best stock aitken and waterman video though has to go to Sonia and never stop me from loving you...that dude pulling those moves..classic!!

back to our original topic... I can draw correlation between Mika's and Jason's concerts.....:wink2:

I Want You Back was also in the Jason Donovan concert repertoire, but as far as I remember, it was not him but one of his 3 backing singers ( I think her name was Danielle) singing it...

and I liked it...:cool:

jason is ace , and all more yummy for his not so pure past, just think of him leather clad and eyelinered up in the Rocky horror show, oh my.

...aged around 10 I was even in the jason Fanclub:blush-anim-cl: and saw him live at the BIC!!!:roftl:

Actually this makes me think aboout that tatoo thread.......think carefully b4 inking yourself (as so well put by some poster in there..) mika style girls..and boys:wink2: idols come and go....

Anyway back to Jase, he rocks forever and that nasty little b**tch Kylie should be ashamed of herself for she did to him (elegedly that is...)

...it will been a long lonely summer, knowing the love i'll miss, ...la la la sealed with a kiss...I dont think that was even his song, but still he was Scott and for that I will remain forever loyal, :naughty::mf_rosetinted:

jason is ace , and all more yummy for his not so pure past, just think of him leather clad and eyelinered up in the Rocky horror show, oh my.

...aged around 10 I was even in the jason Fanclub:blush-anim-cl: and saw him live at the BIC!!!:roftl:

Actually this makes me think aboout that tatoo thread.......think carefully b4 inking yourself (as so well put by some poster in there..) mika style girls..and boys:wink2: idols come and go....

Anyway back to Jase, he rocks forever and that nasty little b**tch Kylie should be ashamed of herself for she did to him (elegedly that is...)

...it will been a long lonely summer, knowing the love i'll miss, ...la la la sealed with a kiss...I dont think that was even his song, but still he was Scott and for that I will remain forever loyal, :naughty::mf_rosetinted:

Was she nasty to Jason? :raygun::boxing:

she broke his heart and it turned him to drugs and depravity:bash:

apparently he only found out he was no longer her boyfriend when he saw her in the papers all over Michael Hutchins(:rip_1:)...her career took off...his didnt...hmmm

enough said:mf_rosetinted:

Niki your a star :roftl:

<why you sad ?? we will all rock at Blackpool soon> :punk:

Awwwwwwwwwwww Jason , we need to make sure they play lots of Jason :punk:

Ohh another btw ... Russell Crowe:naughty:

Hey i'm not sad i'm cool..just had a naff day the other day, but all's well now!!

Blackpool have a naff madame tussauds "louis tussauds" we must go and investigate the naffness of it, you never know you might be able to get yr pic taken with jase...ha ha ha

she broke his heart and it turned him to drugs and depravity:bash:

poor Jason. everyone is hurting him ......:sad: ... they have always been and still are...

I remember a story that he was at one of the 2006 Wembley Arena concerts of George Michael and wanted desparately to have his photo taken with Paul McCartney.... so Paul was asked if he minded to pose for a photo with Jason Donovan and he replied he didn't know who that person was....

:naughty: :naughty: :naughty: