Fortuné Penniman

mozarella

Dont attack me! I know that this is MIKAs fanclub. Not his familys.

But. I met Fortuné (micas younger brother) a several times at the london gigs in february. I was Micas lollipop girl so I kinda just walked around backstage talking to people. But when I met Fortuné, he was tall, skinny and he had THE curls. I melted. He looked like a younger version of my one true love.

And he was really sweet and funny.

What I want to say is that...if anyone have a picture of him. Not the one on his facebook, another. I'd really appreciate if you could send it to me or post it here. Cuz I just can't seem to forget him.

I still LOVE Mica. But his littlebrother is almost as good.

Please?:biggrin2:

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OMFG!!! i have been wanting to meet him for such a long time just to see him!!!!!!!!!!! him and his father are such mysteries lol u never really here or see them!!! by any chance do u know how old he is cuz every place says different lol:naughty: :wub2:

I know I'm dying to see him/meet him too :naughty:

I think he's sixteen. He's probably turning 17 soon

OMFG!!! i have been wanting to meet him for such a long time just to see him!!!!!!!!!!! him and his father are such mysteries lol u never really here or see them!!! by any chance do u know how old he is cuz every place says different lol:naughty: :wub2:

you missed so much leaving early! i saw him with his mom after the show (in NY).

I'm pretty positive he's seventeen :wink2: I think mika just said that on a brits interview... Buuuuut then again.... I could be completely off :naughty:

Sorry guys, as you will see if you check the FAQs, we don't hassle the family.

So there won't be any photos on here of Fortuné or any other family members, as Mika has requested privacy on that end and we here respect that.

If anyone has a pic of Fortuné DO NOT post it. He is not appearing with Mika in public in any professional capacity so his privacy is to be respected on MFC and photos and personal details are not to be posted.

Sorry guys, as you will see if you check the FAQs, we don't hassle the family.

So there won't be any photos on here of Fortuné or any other family members, as Mika has requested privacy on that end and we here respect that.

Thanks for explaining it Rose.

I'm closing this thread for reasons mentioned above.