Mika @ AGYNESS DEYN and LILY ALLEN party{see the gallery!}

greta

• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If you apply the same logic, then he's also "a bit more than friends" with his bodyguard :roftl:

He was also linking arms with him the same night. Naughty Mika, two-timing them both and in front of eachother :bleh:

http://updates.absolutely.net/20080314/punk_02_wenn1790506.html

Also if you remember it was the same night that we saw that video... the one with the photographer falling over and then them all crawling into that car... and that girl with the blue clip sat on Mika's lap - and he pulled her down slightly didn't he... he's three timing them all .... he's such a player :roftl:

Also if you remember it was the same night that we saw that video... the one with the photographer falling over and then them all crawling into that car... and that girl with the blue clip sat on Mika's lap - and he pulled her down slightly didn't he... he's three timing them all .... he's such a player

I've another theory..remember the death threat issue?

He simply wanna have some human shields closer to his precious skinny..bodyguard, girls, everybody gonna sacrifice today!:naughty::roftl:

Also if you remember it was the same night that we saw that video... the one with the photographer falling over and then them all crawling into that car... and that girl with the blue clip sat on Mika's lap - and he pulled her down slightly didn't he... he's three timing them all .... he's such a player :roftl:

Oooh, I missed that, I never watched the video!!

Three-timing :roftl: He is a player, isn't he?:naughty:

And this is what we see, imagine how it could be "x-timing" counting all the ones that we don't see!

I've another theory..remember the death threat issue?

He simply wanna have some human shields closer to his precious skinny..bodyguard, girls, everybody gonna sacrifice today!:naughty::roftl:

Oh Greta, he's using them!:shocked:

aww, the poor man!...but where did you get that idea?!?!:blink::lmao:

Oh, just random nonsense:naughty: It was the first stupidity that popped into my head about why he would need to hold onto someone at all times...Although the shyness scenario actually makes sense...

Oh, just random nonsense:naughty: It was the first stupidity that popped into my head about why he would need to hold onto someone at all times...Although the shyness scenario actually makes sense...

random is good!:thumb_yello:

ah, its so so cute! I keep saying that but it is:wub2:

ok, instead of wining "who da hell is she omfg mika's miiine" , lets try to search the Punk/Bungalow8 guestlist of thursday 13th March :rolleyes:

in the meanwhile I found some pix from here:cool:

http://pacificcoastnewsonline.com/2008/03/lily-allen-goes-punk.html?bfm_index=2&bfm_page=0

gallery_enlarged-lily-allen-photos-031408-04.jpg

gallery_enlarged-lily-allen-photos-031408-06.jpg

gallery_enlarged-lily-allen-photos-031408-05.jpg

OH! BIG HQ Pics:wub2: thanx for posting:thumb_yello:

ok, instead of whining "who da hell is she omfg mika's miiine" , lets try to search the Punk/Bungalow8 guestlist of thursday 13th March :rolleyes:

http://pacificcoastnewsonline.com/2008/03/lily-allen-goes-punk.html?bfm_index=2&bfm_page=0

gallery_enlarged-lily-allen-photos-031408-06.jpg

gallery_enlarged-lily-allen-photos-031408-05.jpg

Awwww thanks for the pretty pictures.

If you apply the same logic, then he's also "a bit more than friends" with his bodyguard :roftl:

He was also linking arms with him the same night. Naughty Mika, two-timing them both and in front of eachother :bleh:

http://updates.absolutely.net/20080314/punk_02_wenn1790506.html

In the ones Danni posted from other photography place, they say Mika with Butch friend ! They mean the security guy, (?):shocked: it's maybe cause they are linked arms!

ok, instead of whining "who da hell is she omfg mika's miiine" , lets try to search the Punk/Bungalow8 guestlist of thursday 13th March :rolleyes:

WOW WOW WOW !! :plane:

In the ones Danni posted from other photography place, they say Mika with Butch friend ! They mean the security guy, (?):shocked: it's maybe cause they are linked arms!

I think so, yes....quite funny really, if it's a security guy! And the fact that they call him butch :roftl:

ok, instead of whining "who da hell is she omfg mika's miiine" , lets try to search the Punk/Bungalow8 guestlist of thursday 13th March

in the meanwhile I found some pix from here

:mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow:

nice pic Dani!