Will and Grace thread!

babuccia

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I second that! I'm watching almost all my fav tv shows in english now (only because I can't wait for local networks to air them:naughty: ) and there's just no comparison! though W&G dialogues go quite fast:blush-anim-cl: and sometimes it's hard to catch the jokes for a foreigner..

It really is!

But it’s a little easier if you can watch them a second time.:wink2:

• 4 weeks later...
not watching it regularly but I LOOOOVE the episode that feat. matt damon: a chorus lie. that's absolutely hilarious! I have watched it over and over. :roftl:

me too!!!

whey they sung:lmfao:

you should watch them often.. it's so funny:roftl:

I love that show!It's very funny ! It reminds me of my ultimate fav' show : Friends :mf_lustslow::naughty:

DO you guys remember the time when Grace sang "hey yaaaaaaaaaaa"

so high and bad she get calls of her neighbours who ask her to stop singing ? :lmfao:

I love that show!It's very funny ! It reminds me of my ultimate fav' show : Friends :mf_lustslow::naughty:

so high and bad she get calls of her neighbours who ask her to stop singing ? :lmfao:

I like friends too:wink2:

yes!:roftl::roftl:"hey yaaaaaaaaaa":roftl:

I love the bit of when matt (owen) gets to the reharsals late and starts showing off.. that bit cracks me up :

:roftl:

hi melly:wink2:

yeah! :lmfao: i saw it recently! it was sooo funny! And you know that episode where Karen really loud listened music but will worked in the room and he said- stop it or take earphones! and she put them on and started to sing reallly loud and dance too!:roftl:

:roftl:

hi melly:wink2:

yeah! :lmfao: i saw it recently! it was sooo funny! And you know that episode where Karen really loud listened music but will worked in the room and he said- stop it or take earphones! and she put them on and started to sing reallly loud and dance too!:roftl:

:lmfao: I don't remember it but it sounds hilarious :roftl:

There was an episode where Jack had a rington with him singing "ring my bell" then the phone rang and he and Karen were dancing to it, doing those silly moves. :naughty:

one of my fave!!:mf_lustslow:

but you know that where Grace had a date and she said that will need to watch her and they were in a restaurat and will sit next to fireplace? :lmao:

Yeah that was crazy funny :roftl:.

I LOVE this show

There was an episode where Jack had a rington with him singing "ring my bell" then the phone rang and he and Karen were dancing to it, doing those silly moves. :naughty:

Yeah that was crazy funny :roftl:.

I LOVE this show

i haven't seen that!:shocked::thumbdown:

yeah..i laughed soooo much that i almost started to cry!:lmfao: