但現在卻有政治考慮...香港也快淪陷了

所以我都想快點出國.有多遠走多衰...:sneaky2:

香港快沦陷了= =真惊悚

Hope is your name?

sorry for asked, so

Your Mexican name is: Esperanza

Hope= Esperanza :teehee:

O_O:blink::blink::shocked:

I can´t, i can´t, the pronunciation is too hard...

haha i google it and find the pronunciation:[espəˈrænzɑ:]

but is it spanish?

Do you like it? Oaxaca is Beautiful, your city is like a can of fishes!!! hahahaha :roftl::naughty: too much people and no much city.

Why you hates Hk??? :shocked: relax, dear, i think that HK it´s beautiful, a lot of people, but beautiful, i want sit in a park relax time, watch people walk and of course eat rice with chopsticks (i don´t know how use it, it´s too hard, i prefer a spoon) :teehee:

i learned english 5 years ago, isn´t all but it´s enough for me, :teehee: Mandarin? do you talk Mandarin?:aah:

well, how´s your pronuntiation??? on Spanish? tell me... Say: ¿Hola, Cómo estás? Mi nombre es... (Your name)

Spanish examples? like...? R the phonetic is Erre, you can´t talk pronounce the R? whyyy? it´s Easy!!! Es Fácil!!! :biggrin2:

Yes i have one, my name in FB is Yam Penniman (in my photo of profile I´m on a Horse, i have a blue blouse)

Maybe i like it! because I've never been to.I'd said i would love my mum's hometown(in china) because of its nature.But when i went to it,i found that it's absolutely horrible!

HongKong has become worse bit by bit.I equal parts love HK and can't stand it! Pitures are beautiful,but the reality is ugly!I speak cantonese. CHINESE is just a general name. It includes many different dialects(some is similar).Chinese people learn Mandarin when they go to school.Mandarin is a official spoken language of China and Taiwan.so,all Chinese peoples know Mandarin. Except HK! beause HK was a former british colony.We speak Cantonese,and write trandional chinese.eg) learning=學習= 学习 spanish R sound is called Roll in phonetic. "a series of rapid intermittend or taps made by a flexible oran on a firmer surface"<-- how can i bend my tongue while shaking? added u already.You have a jet black hair:biggrin2: i want to dye my hair black or gold:aah:

Chopsticks?haha...actually...i prefer forks! and i don't eat "very chinese" food.i eat pancake,cheesecake,KFC,mcdoald....just like the westerners!

a can of fishes?what does it mean?

Edited by mikafanshk

Yammmm My name=my facebook name (don't post it here:blush-anim-cl:)

see my album "RaXXX 2010" There're many photos of HK and "Ghosts" with me. haha... I hope u can recongise correctly:aah:

Learn cantonese^^

mean pepole = 仆街=pu-guy, sounds like "poor guy" but no r sound.

is that easy ?:biggrin2:

again...

心 means Heart. I pronounce 心 exactly "sum"

我这里很好阿 东北人的热情是出了名的 当然大陆和香港没法比 没香港那么发达 所以很多阿没有香港那么好 不过还是很有特色的

不是發不發達問題...地大的國家都有富跟窮的地區

是貪污跟做假太嚴重..可憐的是中國窮人...

今天地理堂在播水源的節目,不是因為看到別人輸而同情

是感慨是他們在受的是不應該的苦.

哈哈,不要在講那些啦...有點離題啦..好像很怪啊

我不知道東北人熱情啊,我只聽過"香港人情薄如紙":teehee:

沒有特色就是香港的特色!!(開玩笑啦)

中學畢業我一定單身過來! 順便坐火車去俄羅斯(有可能嗎?)