The Chinese thread

Mika_baby

唔去旅行??

得果十日,最重要係我本passport過左期加唔見埋,我等16歲申請返本成人可以有10年期,有排唔洗煩XD

基本上本土廣州人都唔愿意講囖,不過宜家超多外地人来左,搞到d人都唔識講标准噶廣州話lu

係囉,香港都好多大陸既外省人,前日新聞仲話 上年香港生BB入面, 8萬幾個BB,有4萬幾個BB既父母都唔係香港人黎,我聽到都嚇死- -

其實我覺得普通話麻麻,唔夠"型" XD 有時聽普通話歌都硬係冇廣東話/英文咁入心

yes that's my name. oh from now i haxe another name !but i don't know the pronunciation Esperanza..

你好 it isn't hard to pronounce it. ni hao you can try it

Esperanza, it´s easy :teehee: (well, here is easy)

You can´t pronunciate Esperanza (easier for me):aah:

I can´t pronunciate 你好 or ni hao (easier to you):mf_rosetinted:

hahahaha so funny to me :naughty::biggrin2:

i'm sad for my poor English...

Isn´t!!!

haha i google it and find the pronunciation:[espəˈrænzɑ:]

but is it spanish?

I don´t know what say... espəˈrænzɑ:i don´t know about this... i never learn that :blush-anim-cl:

sorry me :boxed:

Maybe i like it! because I've never been to.I'd said i would love my mum's hometown(in china) because of its nature.But when i went to it,i found that it's absolutely horrible!

HongKong has become worse bit by bit.I equal parts love HK and can't stand it! Pitures are beautiful,but the reality is ugly!I speak cantonese. CHINESE is just a general name. It includes many different dialects(some is similar).Chinese people learn Mandarin when they go to school.Mandarin is a official spoken language of China and Taiwan.so,all Chinese peoples know Mandarin. Except HK! beause HK was a former british colony.We speak Cantonese,and write trandional chinese.eg) learning=學習= 学习 spanish R sound is called Roll in phonetic. "a series of rapid intermittend or taps made by a flexible oran on a firmer surface"<-- how can i bend my tongue while shaking? added u already.You have a jet black hair:biggrin2: i want to dye my hair black or gold

Chopsticks?haha...actually...i prefer forks! and i don't eat "very chinese" food.i eat pancake,cheesecake,KFC,mcdoald....just like the westerners!

a can of fishes?what does it mean?

You´ll love Oaxaca, if you come here, it´s really beautiful, i love it :teehee: you need see the world, (like me) (that phrase was said to me, two girls that i met here, who traveled in Mexico) :aah: I like HK, i saw some pictures and i like it, maybe i´m wrong, you´re from of HK? or...

i want to see that place, i want to fall in love with these Asian Eyes!!! i love boys with Asian Eyes!! i love it!!! weird... i know, but i like it, here isn´t common see that eyes, :naughty:

You speak cantonese??? Wow i ate cantonese food (i remembered) :biggrin2: i want to talk chinese, mandarin, cantonese, all these languages, maybe one day and i want to learn how write, it´ll be difficul to learn for me... British? Wow, now i know history of HK

i don´t know anything about phonetic, i prefer to learn with a speaker... than a book or something...

how can i bend my tongue while shaking?:blink: Just don´t know... to me isn´t difficult!!!

Yep, i have a black hair, but i want to dye to Red or Green, i´d like to dye of Purple, but my mum always say NO, so i can´t :sneaky2:

You´re a bad bad Chinese, are you sure that you´re a Chinese? Are you sure? If i were you i´d love eat with choopsticks all day, no spoons or Forks:mf_rosetinted:

I eat Very mexican food, i love Tacos with a Coke:blush-anim-cl:, and sometimes,hamburgers, but McDonalds i don´t like, i prefer Burguer king

Can of Sardines/Fishes , here when in a small place live a lot of peoples, we say: Your Home/place is like a can of sardines, Look this:

lata.jpg

Yammmm My name=my facebook name (don't post it here:blush-anim-cl:)

see my album "RaXXX 2010" There're many photos of HK and "Ghosts" with me. haha... I hope u can recongise correctly

Learn cantonese^^

mean pepole = 仆街=pu-guy, sounds like "poor guy" but no r sound.

is that easy ?

again...

心 means Heart. I pronounce 心 exactly "sum"

I saw a couples of "Ghosts" and i saw HK, to me... Amazing

My name is Public, my name is Yamili Guadalupe (that is my second name)

The R sound... :boxed:

You´ll love Oaxaca, if you come here, it´s really beautiful, i love it you need see the world, (like me) (that phrase was said to me, two girls that i met here, who traveled in Mexico) I like HK, i saw some pictures and i like it, maybe i´m wrong, you´re from of HK? or...

i want to see that place, i want to fall in love with these Asian Eyes!!! i love boys with Asian Eyes!! i love it!!! weird... i know, but i like it, here isn´t common see that eyes,

You speak cantonese??? Wow i ate cantonese food (i remembered) :biggrin2: i want to talk chinese, mandarin, cantonese, all these languages, maybe one day and i want to learn how write, it´ll be difficul to learn for me... British? Wow, now i know history of HK

i don´t know anything about phonetic, i prefer to learn with a speaker... than a book or something...

how can i bend my tongue while shaking? Just don´t know... to me isn´t difficult!!!

Yep, i have a black hair, but i want to dye to Red or Green, i´d like to dye of Purple, but my mum always say NO, so i can´t

You´re a bad bad Chinese, are you sure that you´re a Chinese? Are you sure? If i were you i´d love eat with choopsticks all day, no spoons or Forks:mf_rosetinted:

I eat Very mexican food, i love Tacos with a Coke:blush-anim-cl:, and sometimes,hamburgers, but McDonalds i don´t like, i prefer Burguer king

Can of Sardines/Fishes , here when in a small place live a lot of peoples, we say: Your Home/place is like a can of sardines, Look this:

lata.jpg

I saw a couples of "Ghosts" and i saw HK, to me... Amazing

My name is Public, my name is Yamili Guadalupe (that is my second name)

The R sound... :boxed:

where 've you been! i was waiting u haha

you just chatted me on FB,It was 1:00p.m and i was still sleeping:teehee:

Of coz I am from Hong Kong.Now HK is a part of China.But it's very different.Actually,I've been to China about not more than 5 times.But almost every time,Bad things happened to me!!And now,i've always heard of some ridiculous news about China.(u can find it from wiki if u want) So,i have a bad feeling about china

Yes,HK was a colony from 18XX to 1997 and Macau (near HK) was a Portuguese colony.Now u can find some old colonial culture in HK and Macau.

I hate eating mcdoald!!I love Japanese Food...espcially sashimi:biggrin2:

I seldom eat Burger.Because it's too expensive to just have a buger.

I admit i m a bad chinese. I haven't had a pass in Chinese..and i don't love my country(but HK).And my dad hates China very much.His grandpa was killed by China gov and some political reasons...We are pround of chinese but not china.(do u unsterstand what i mean?)

Maybe....I am a HongKonger,and my Mum is Chinese.so I am a Chinese Hongkonger. (I made it complicated haha)

you can buy chopsticks and use it:aah:

Yes,I totally agree that "we need to see the world". I love travelling.I wish to leave HK and find a place that is suitable for me.

Yes,my place is very small. I tell u,I live in the 30th floor.and my home is very very very small.Maybe later i show u photos on FB.

I love mika's eyes more than Asian Eyes:naughty:

Do u think My face look a little weird?:blush-anim-cl:

And Yam

you are really strange. because i think many foreigner would be interested in Japanese ,British,Geman or Romen...but u like Chinese!!!:teehee:

Chinese words isn't differcult for me. But i am not willing to write:aah:

Madrinan is literally easier Cantonese about 10 times!

I've seen many foreigner speak a fluent Chinese

but I haven''t seen any foreigner (even people from other part of china) can speak a ) fluent Cantonese.

I will travel Mexico when i have money hehe...

tell me more about Mexico :biggrin2:

If u come to HK, u will love it:blush-anim-cl:

If u stay in HK, u may hate it:shocked:

Esperanza, it´s easy :teehee: (well, here is easy)

You can´t pronunciate Esperanza (easier for me):aah:

I can´t pronunciate 你好 or ni hao (easier to you):mf_rosetinted:

hahahaha so funny to me :naughty::biggrin2:

Isn´t!!!

I don´t know what say... espəˈrænzɑ:i don´t know about this... i never learn that :blush-anim-cl:

sorry me :boxed:

ok, try it and u can do it. 你好 is nearly the simplest word in chinese.:biggrin2: now i can pronunciate Esperanza fluently.:blush-anim-cl:

you love china ,why dont u come to a visit?

ok, try it and u can do it. 你好 is nearly the simplest word in chinese.:biggrin2: now i can pronunciate Esperanza fluently.:blush-anim-cl:

哈哈,hope你解釋得好差呀,我也不明白你的音標啊 哈哈

以下是給yam學習的:blush-anim-cl:

ipa of "你好"(Mandarin) is like /ni: hau/ ,just like [ni;how] in english

"你好"(cantonese) is like /nei ho/,just like [n''a'';ho]in english

and tell u a little thing about chinese

Chinese is no intonation (u won't use the tones to express something)

Every symol has a specific tone.:biggrin2:

Of coz I am from Hong Kong.Now HK is a part of China.But it's very different.Actually,I've been to China about not more than 5 times.But almost every time,Bad things happened to me!!And now,i've always heard of some ridiculous news about China.(u can find it from wiki if u want) So,i have a bad feeling about china

Yes,HK was a colony from 18XX to 1997 and Macau (near HK) was a Portuguese colony.Now u can find some old colonial culture in HK and Macau.

I hate eating mcdoald!!I love Japanese Food...espcially sashimi:biggrin2:

I admit i m a bad chinese. I haven't had a pass in Chinese..and i don't love my country(but HK).And my dad hates China very much.His grandpa was killed by China gov and some political reasons...We are pround of chinese but not china.(do u unsterstand what i mean?)

Maybe....I am a HongKonger,and my Mum is Chinese.so I am a Chinese Hongkonger. (I made it complicated haha)

you can buy chopsticks and use it:aah:

Yes,I totally agree that "we need to see the world". I love travelling.I wish to leave HK and find a place that is suitable for me.

Yes,my place is very small. I tell u,I live in the 30th floor.and my home is very very very small.Maybe later i show u photos on FB.

I love mika's eyes more than Asian Eyes:naughty:

My brain don´t work today, he die!!!! hahahaha :roftl::roftl: Tomorrow i´ll write you, today is late, and my english is sleeping right now:mf_rosetinted: :biggrin2::teehee:

My brain don´t work today, he die!!!! hahahaha :roftl::roftl: Tomorrow i´ll write you, today is late, and my english is sleeping right now:mf_rosetinted: :biggrin2::teehee:

Okay.I'll wait for u....

really sad that English is so damn hard !!!

We neeeeed to think think think change change change to tranlate!!

Haha...

Sleep now! It's so late!!

I hate eating mcdoald!!I love Japanese Food...espcially sashimi

you can buy chopsticks and use it

I love mika's eyes more than Asian Eyes

You was waiting...? :biggrin2:

1:00 pm and you was sleepy? That´s weird...

So, if you´re from HK, and you don´t loves that... I´m confussing now, different? what means? different culture? different people? buildings? explain yourself, China and HK isn´t the same? what things happend to you? :boxed: for me the same, i hate travel alone :sneaky2: news? now, i´m curious!!! ridiculous news? the same of Mexico, so don´t worry, mmm... bad feeling... bad bad BAD news?, just relax!!! :wink2:

Wow, i ignored that part of history, colonies, Portuguese colony? you should learn portuguese!!! hahaha (like me), i hate mcdonalds as well, Japanese food? no no no, you should eat chinese food with your choopsticks!!! Sashimi, what is? A burger is expensive? Wow... i just don´t knew that,

You admited that!! you´re a bad chinese... You hate HK and China? O_O

Sorry for your dad :( I´m in love of China! i love buildings, and that eyes!!!:mf_lustslow

Why you said Honkonger? Is china or not? So you´re chinese no? i´m wrong?

Leave HK? :blink: i want to live there!!! or someplace in Asia!!!

Your place is small? Like a can? hahahahaha, china is small (TV said) and a lot of people, 30th floor? oh no, i´m freaking out! i´ll hate live there!!!, my house have 2 floors, however, i sleep and i live in the 1 floor, i hate heights!!! :sneaky2:

Asian Eyes or Mika eyes??? so i prefer Mika´s eyes!!! :mf_lustslow::wub2:

You facee don´t look weird, just look like that supose to look, like a chinese face!!! :teehee:

And Yam

you are really strange. because i think many foreigner would be interested in Japanese ,British,Geman or Romen...but u like Chinese!!!:teehee:

Chinese words isn't differcult for me. But i am not willing to write:aah:

Madrinan is literally easier Cantonese about 10 times!

I've seen many foreigner speak a fluent Chinese

but I haven''t seen any foreigner (even people from other part of china) can speak a ) fluent Cantonese.

I will travel Mexico when i have money hehe...

tell me more about Mexico :biggrin2:

If u come to HK, u will love it:blush-anim-cl:

If u stay in HK, u may hate it:shocked:

I´m strange? :aah: hahahaha noooo im not!!! i´m interesting in Chinese!! i love it, i want to learn chinese and that simbols!!! :teehee:

Chinese words is Difficult to me :sneaky2: Cantonese... i never hear cantonese after, i want to talk fluently, maybe someday.

If you come to mexico, you should to go to OaxacA!!! you´ll love it!!! :teehee:

Mexico is a good country, :biggrin2:

ok, try it and u can do it. 你好 is nearly the simplest word in chinese.

now i can pronunciate Esperanza fluently.:blush-anim-cl:

Try and Try and Try, and someday, you´ll pronunciate Esperanza like Me!!! :aah:

I´m young and china is too far, but i´d love it!!

You was waiting...? :biggrin2:

1:00 pm and you was sleepy? That´s weird...

So, if you´re from HK, and you don´t loves that... I´m confussing now, different? what means? different culture? different people? buildings? explain yourself, China and HK isn´t the same? what things happend to you? :boxed: for me the same, i hate travel alone :sneaky2: news? now, i´m curious!!! ridiculous news? the same of Mexico, so don´t worry, mmm... bad feeling... bad bad BAD news?, just relax!!! :wink2:

Wow, i ignored that part of history, colonies, Portuguese colony? you should learn portuguese!!! hahaha (like me), i hate mcdonalds as well, Japanese food? no no no, you should eat chinese food with your choopsticks!!! Sashimi, what is? A burger is expensive? Wow... i just don´t knew that,

You admited that!! you´re a bad chinese... You hate HK and China? O_O

Sorry for your dad :( I´m in love of China! i love buildings, and that eyes!!!:mf_lustslow

Why you said Honkonger? Is china or not? So you´re chinese no? i´m wrong?

Leave HK? :blink: i want to live there!!! or someplace in Asia!!!

Your place is small? Like a can? hahahahaha, china is small (TV said) and a lot of people, 30th floor? oh no, i´m freaking out! i´ll hate live there!!!, my house have 2 floors, however, i sleep and i live in the 1 floor, i hate heights!!! :sneaky2:

Asian Eyes or Mika eyes??? so i prefer Mika´s eyes!!! :mf_lustslow::wub2:

You facee don´t look weird, just look like that supose to look, like a chinese face!!! :teehee:

China isn't small...just like america...But It has a really large population...

um... I will tell u more...but not here...

Check you private msg box on MC !

Hongkongers are mostly Chinese...

yes, I hate living in the small home.

Looking at the window,i could just see many tall buildings in front of me.

HK is not as good as u think.

Hot,pressure,suffocating air,wealth gap,Unfair,material...

Um...maybe i should say "every city has its own problems."

哈哈,hope你解釋得好差呀,我也不明白你的音標啊 哈哈

以下是給yam學習的:blush-anim-cl:

Ipa of "你好"(mandarin) is like /ni: Hau/ ,just like [ni;how] in english

"你好"(cantonese) is like /nei ho/,just like [n''a'';ho]in english

and tell u a little thing about chinese

chinese is no intonation (u won't use the tones to express something)

every symol has a specific tone.:biggrin2:

果然很差嘛