Yes or No (Part 2)

maybe he is a plushy hehehehe

are you tired

he is married with like 2 kids! (dont ask me how i know this. of coarse i wasnt on nickjr.com watching yo gabba gabba intertviews. :fisch: ) if i were his children i woudl commit suicide....

and no

do you feel like ripping all ur hair out?

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

he is married with like 2 kids! (dont ask me how i know this. of coarse i wasnt on nickjr.com watching yo gabba gabba intertviews. :fisch: ) if i were his children i woudl commit suicide....

and no

do you feel like ripping all ur hair out?

haha, no i like my hair for the most part:naughty:

do you know of doodlebops?

yup the flute!

grrr have u ever by accidentally unsubscribed ur self from a thread because u pressed the wrong button (i just did that:sneaky2:)

whoa totally awsome i play flute too!!!

no i don't feel like ripping out my hair

do you still have easter candy sitting around?

whoa totally awsome i play flute too!!!

no i don't feel like ripping out my hair

do you still have easter candy sitting around?

yes! :thumb_yello:

are you going to get a MIKA freindship bracelet??

WAY TO KEEP IT ON THE D.L. GIRLIES!!! *wee need a "rolls eyes" smiley* lmao. haha, its okay, hope you like 'em:wink2:

Do you like the color orange?

YES!!! THAT IS MY FAVORITE COLOR! (i wanted my room to be orange but my mom refuses :sneaky2:

what color is ur favorite color(s)

yup!

do u have repetes of mika pics saved on ur computer because u r not sure if u have it already and save it just in case:naughty:

yes!

do you have so many pictures of MIKA that when you look for more you only see the ones you have and then you get dispointed?

yes!

do you have so many pictures of MIKA that when you look for more you only see the ones you have and then you get dispointed?

YES its like a miracle when i find one that i dont have! and then i realize that i have it lol

have u run out of things to name the photos u save lol mine are now like:

OMG MIKA MIKA MIKA MIKA

or

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (and then i add an amount of exclamation points that i dont have yet lol)

.......yes.....i mean, maybe.....:mf_rosetinted:

do you like cheese?

yes:naughty: munster and camembert are my favorites i used to like munster only because i thought it was called monster:naughty: i still kind of like it more than the other cheeses because of that name:roftl:

do u have pets?

yes:naughty: munster and camembert are my favorites i used to like munster only because i thought it was called monster:naughty: i still kind of like it more than the other cheeses because of that name:roftl:

do u have pets?

yes! a puppy' date=' a gecko, a frog and turtles:)

PUPPY! [img']http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc165/LadyMadonna922/DSCF1073.jpg[/img]

GECKO

DSC00726.jpg

he scared me sometimes. he doesn't have a tail...doesn't blink.....and just stares at you, but he's amazing nonetheless.

do you like big earrings?

yes! a puppy, a gecko, a frog and turtles:)

PUPPY! DSCF1073.jpg

GECKO

DSC00726.jpg

he scared me sometimes. he doesn't have a tail...doesn't blink.....and just stares at you, but he's amazing nonetheless.

do you like big earrings?

Yes

Random...are you chewing gum right now?

no i dont have that show what channel is it on???:thumbdown: but i do love them they are so cute! i also love trolls:naughty:

do u have any smurfs?

YES!!!

i'll take the pic down in a sec cuz i'm in it, but just so you can see Fabio (my smurf) lol;)

do you like airplanes?

YES!!!P2150509.jpg

i'll take the pic down in a sec cuz i'm in it, but just so you can see Fabio (my smurf) lol;)

do you like airplanes?

awww thats a cute smurf! actually they are all cute lol and yes i like airplanes i dunno why but i find it so cool that u have ur own little tray table and little space heheehe:naughty: but its only fun in the first five minutes then u get all annoyed and the seats start forming random crums in it and gets all itchy lol

what is ur favorite country

awww thats a cute smurf! actually they are all cute lol and yes i like airplanes i dunno why but i find it so cool that u have ur own little tray table and little space heheehe:naughty: but its only fun in the first five minutes then u get all annoyed and the seats start forming random crums in it and gets all itchy lol

yes...?lol j/k. umm i guess either England or Austria

do you own bubbles?

that is sooo not a yes of no question lol

i dunno, i like a lot for many different reasons! Some are pretty, some have nice people, some are diverse, some have nice weather- i can't choose! i still haven't been to the places i want to go to!

do you like guitar hero?

i dunno, i like a lot for many different reasons! Some are pretty, some have nice people, some are diverse, some have nice weather- i can't choose! i still haven't been to the places i want to go to!

do you like guitar hero?

I absolutly love guitar hero!!! i have it for wii!

do you own a crayon box with 64 crayons in them?(and a crayon sharpener?)

yes...?lol j/k. umm i guess either England or Austria

do you own bubbles?

yes:bleh:

do you like guitar hero?

i dunno but it looks soo fun i have always wanted to play!

do u want to ask the next question

I absolutly love guitar hero!!! i have it for wii!

do you own a crayon box with 64 crayons in them?(and a crayon sharpener?)

no but i was always jealous of the kids in school that had them:naughty: my mom always gave me the crappy no name brand ones from the dollar store:sneaky2:

do u like to draw