Yes or No (Part 2)

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No

Do you like 80's music?

I LOOOVE 80s music!!!(madonna is my favorite!!!)

do u laugh when you are alone while watching mika interviews/reading mika articles/reading the captions on the caption thread/looking at mikagasmic pics/or just reading posts, and then realize that u just laughed to yourself and u look like a total dumbarse and get all embarassed:naughty:

do u laugh when you are alone while watching mika interviews/reading mika articles/reading the captions on the caption thread/looking at mikagasmic pics/or just reading posts' date=' and then realize that u just laughed to yourself and u look like a total dumbarse and get all embarassed:naughty:[/quote']

YES!!!!

Have you ever danced the 'Love Today' coreography?

do u laugh when you are alone while watching mika interviews/reading mika articles/reading the captions on the caption thread/looking at mikagasmic pics/or just reading posts' date=' and then realize that u just laughed to yourself and u look like a total dumbarse and get all embarassed:naughty:[/quote']

sometimes! :biggrin2:

have you ever been to " fashion week "

YES!!!!

Have you ever danced the 'Love Today' coreography?

no but i have always wanted to i do the love love me part:naughty:

did u ever get shocked when kissing the computer screen because mika was on it... i just did and it was really weird maybe me and mika are electrifying for eachother:naughty: it was the ginormous pic of mika on page 8 of the mikagasmic thread:naughty:

no but i have always wanted to i do the love love me part:naughty:

did u ever get shocked when kissing the computer screen because mika was on it... i just did and it was really weird maybe me and mika are electrifying for eachother:naughty: it was the ginormous pic of mika on page 8 of the mikagasmic thread:naughty:

No

Do you like rock music? (I do)