The Oldlings Thread, PART 14 (Version 2.0)

dcdeb

woooooooooooooh using the girl term loosely, sounds like attilah to me :thumb_yello:

I'm afraid to say anything to you now, not sure of my english now :blink: please don't hurt me! :sad:

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

*runs back in from raiding the bar with Kelzy*

Yep, I have the youngling stamina on my side.... :punk:

You're talking a big game now, but I think we can break you... :boxing:

you couldn't break a cookie. :roftl::thumb_yello:

I'm afraid to say anything to you now, not sure of my english now :blink: please don't hurt me! :sad:

don't be afraid to speak, I do not get offended, I believe if you dish it out you should also take it, and nothing I've seen on this thread could be taken any other way than translation, though it is always nice if someone points this out rather than taking offence, :thumb_yello::thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

don't be afraid to speak, I do not get offended, I believe if you dish it out you should also take it, and nothing I've seen on this thread could be taken any other way than translation, though it is always nice if someone points this out rather than taking offence, :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

Ok then. Ready for some more....................:fish::wink2:

Ik zou graag voor u om te zeggen wat je wilt, in gesprek krijg ik niet beledigd, we zijn hier om te genieten van chat, en uw Engels is beter dan mijn Nederlands. :thumb_yello:

Do you think I should start a new thread - and put a link here?

Deb may not be on for a while - and I can try and get Christine to

shut this one

If you can, maybe thats for the best, considering the serverproblems we had lately.

Ik zou graag voor u om te zeggen wat je wilt, in gesprek krijg ik niet beledigd, we zijn hier om te genieten van chat, en uw Engels is beter dan mijn Nederlands. :thumb_yello:

Awe, thats cute! :wub2:

This guy told me he wants to help us battle weealx....

troops.jpg

Who are we to deny him? :naughty: :naughty:

hey fashionstatement,

is that supposed to scare me, a pic of a gopher with a gun, well I could scare all of you with a pic of me, but the agencies at interpol may close the site. :roftl::roftl::thumb_yello: