American Thread Part IV

mandilambi

I know me too!

I can't concentrate on the whole thing...I get distracted...since I'm usually on severeal sites at once....:naughty:

But anyways. Hi to everyone still on...I've got a little over half an hour before bed since someone here has school tomorrow...:thumbdown:

Exactly, I just get too distracted and impatient depending on my mood.

Who would that be?:naughty:

I shouldn't be laughing..my days of Spring Break are almost over.

*puts hand to forehead and dramatically collapses on couch*

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Which is the one thing keeping me from getting a job.:naughty: I'm so lazy.

But I might join this summer program and get a teensy job that really isn't all that bad.

I play games with kids for a few hours. It can't be that bad I guess it's like babysitting.

They probably think that MFC still isn't working :sneaky2: I was so pissed becuase I haven't had time for it the last week and when I do it doesn't work :lmfao: But that gave me an excuse to watch more QAF! :wub2: I swear you are on 24/7! :naughty:

hahaha I KNOW! i have no life! or my life is the mfc hahaha:naughty: ITS ADDICTING!!!:boxed:

hahaha I KNOW! i have no life! or my life is the mfc hahaha:naughty: ITS ADDICTING!!!:boxed:

I've been more addictied to QAF recently :no: I'm going to stop watching the stuff on youtube and wait for the seasons though! It'll be much more exciting that way!

wats QAF:blink:

Queer as Folk is my favorite tv show that is no longer on :tears: It had 5 seasons and it's just about a group of friends basically :wub2: They're all gay. Brian's my favorite! He ends up meeting Justin (who's 17) and he's turning 30 and then Justin asks him to prom. Brian isn't the romantic type of guy that would do something like that so he says no :naughty:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=0jsWpWqxdfI

Queer as Folk is my favorite tv show that is no longer on :tears: It had 5 seasons and it's just about a group of friends basically :wub2: They're all gay. Brian's my favorite! He ends up meeting Justin (who's 17) and he's turning 30 and then Justin asks him to prom. Brian isn't the romantic type of guy that would do something like that so he says no :naughty:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=0jsWpWqxdfI

awwwwww REJECTION!