American Thread Part IV

mandilambi

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh I see :naughty: Every single video has sex in it and I couldn't find a PG one haha So what tv shows do you like?

:roftl: so i saw :roftl:

i :wub2: House

but mostly, i dont watch TV enough to stay on track w/ tv shows (im "supposedly" not really allowed to watch TV on week-days) but i manage to see House always :wub2::naughty:

:roftl: so i saw :roftl:

i :wub2: House

but mostly, i dont watch TV enough to stay on track w/ tv shows (im "supposedly" not really allowed to watch TV on week-days) but i manage to see House always :wub2::naughty:

I love House! but I haven't been watching it lately :boxed: I haven't been watching ANY shows lately! :shocked:

In a few minutes, i leave for a concert in which i'm playing a pice with a group that i've never practiced with. The first time i play it with them will be the perfomance. :shocked::blink: I don't normally get nervous....but now i am. oh my god. AHH

:huglove:

I'm sure you will do wonderfully!

Don't worry.

I know that feeling....not fun.

ahhh, thanx. Apparently there was a practice today that nobody told me about. the thing is, my director is playing in it as well. OI i've only practiced it 3 times. haha this should be fun.

Haha...nice.

What are you doing in it?

What concert am i playing it in? It's called a collage concert and it's really fast paced and has a bit of everything in it. It's actually pretty cool. except i ahve to wear an ugly black dress:thumbdown:

Aww...I'm sorry. I'm sure you look fab in it! :wink2:

Are you singing or playing an instrument?

I'm playing my clarinet for this one. i don't really like he clarinet, but i guess i'm pretty good at it, so i keep playing. Its nice sometimes though:) lol

Also, because our band is going to europe next year, london, paris, etc. i'm excited!

Ooh wow! Fun!

That would be the only reason I would stay in band! :naughty:

haha exactly. we're playing at euro disney main stage! and Westminster i think. thats gotta be close to Mika, yeah!?

anyways, i've got to head out for the concert now. talk to you later!:)

TTFN!

Sounds fun, lauralai! Did the concert go well?

Me...I am fine...at the moment I'm happy about an update I got recently about one of my fave bands... :)

Yea! it went pretty well, nothing new because we'd played the music at festival as well, but whatever lol.

What band and what news???!!

ooo which concert??? i thought the one ur doing with ur band is in europe???:blink:

it's the school band, so we have concerts throughout the year, this was just a small one. Next spring break we go to europe! I'm so excited!!!!!!:roftl: :roftl:

Yea! it went pretty well, nothing new because we'd played the music at festival as well, but whatever lol.

What band and what news???!!

it's the school band, so we have concerts throughout the year, this was just a small one. Next spring break we go to europe! I'm so excited!!!!!!:roftl: :roftl:

o ok gotchya:thumb_yello: i thought u were off to europe tonight and i was like how did she get there so fast:blink: lol:roftl: