American Thread Part IV

mandilambi

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

this is so sad. i actually have to go- this early. Have to wake up at 6 again!:tears: :tears: :annoyed_h4h::crybaby: :crybaby: :badmood:

Awww. At least you won't be tooo tired. You'll get a whole nine hours of sleep! How awesome is that? And 40 isn't so long... I'm about that, too. Optimism, my friend! :biggrin2: :bigrgrin2:

Awww. At least you won't be tooo tired. You'll get a whole nine hours of sleep! How awesome is that? And 40 isn't so long... I'm about that, too. Optimism, my friend! :biggrin2: :bigrgrin2:

optimism is difficult at this point, hopefully it will come to me later.

Alright. On break. Scholarships. Incredibly exciting. OH GUESS WHAT??? I'M GONIG TO THE MARTHA STEWART SHOW TUESDAY!!!!

How are youuu?

That's nice.

Ooh, neat! What's her show like, I've never watched it. Have fun! GMA was the only studio show I've ever been to. It was kind of cool seeing how those sorts of things are filmed.

And I'm doing all right, thanks. I'm really tired because I got home from a weekend retreat a few hours ago and got little sleep here on top of the very little sleep I've had all week. Which means I should get going soon..

aha my break doesnt start until a week from tomorrow!

but ill be gone to paris/london by wednesday:naughty: :naughty:

You just like making me jealous.:naughty:

That's nice.

Ooh, neat! What's her show like, I've never watched it. Have fun! GMA was the only studio show I've ever been to. It was kind of cool seeing how those sorts of things are filmed.

And I'm doing all right, thanks. I'm really tired because I got home from a weekend retreat a few hours ago and got little sleep here on top of the very little sleep I've had all week. Which means I should get going soon..

You just like making me jealous.:naughty:

Lots of cooking and crafts. Kind of bummed, because we missed Rosie O'Donnel as a celebrity guest on her show last week. Oh well, it will be amazing. On the tickets, they say to dress "chic and shrap." :roftl:

:( Sleep is good! Go sleep!