You know you're a Mika fan when...

LadyGodiva

haha. but she promised me she'd get an account here 2 days ago but never did! She will for SURE get one over break, even if i have to make it myself!

most of my anti-mika friends are guys too.....

insecure in their manliness...all of 'em....:mf_rosetinted:

:roftl:

Ohhh, she totally should get an account! She'll love it for sure!

And, yes, I agree with your theory.:naughty:

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:roftl:

Ohhh, she totally should get an account! She'll love it for sure!

And, yes, I agree with your theory.:naughty:

hahahah. yes, i will make her one and introduce here. she's my super cool red head who i've been friends with since preschool. hehe sweetness. i'm very very glad that she's accepting of Mika! i would be disappointed if she wasn't!

hahahah. yes, i will make her one and introduce here. she's my super cool red head who i've been friends with since preschool. hehe sweetness. i'm very very glad that she's accepting of Mika! i would be disappointed if she wasn't!

Awww, cool! Perschool! That's amazing:blush-anim-cl:. And her accepting Mika makes her that much cooler.:mf_rosetinted:

I can't to meet her and give her my hellos!:biggrin2:

Did anyone play any Mika April Fools day tricks on you?! My friend did...he came up to me and was like..."You know, Brittany, I looked up Mika some more last night and he really isn't that bad!:original:" I was about to respond,"I TOLD YOU!!!" but then he shouted "Heck no! April fools!!" and ran away.:sneaky2:

you go to a wedding reception and when the DJ plays "Grace Kelly", hundreds of pairs of eyes stare at you, just waiting to see you get on the dance floor. :sneaky2:

Awww, cool! Perschool! That's amazing:blush-anim-cl:. And her accepting Mika makes her that much cooler.:mf_rosetinted:

I can't to meet her and give her my hellos!:biggrin2:

Did anyone play any Mika April Fools day tricks on you?! My friend did...he came up to me and was like..."You know, Brittany, I looked up Mika some more last night and he really isn't that bad!:original:" I was about to respond,"I TOLD YOU!!!" but then he shouted "Heck no! April fools!!" and ran away.:sneaky2:

Oh thats horrible! lol. but a little funny haha. but no, no April fools having to do with Mika thank god. Who started this Stupid holiday anyways!!!???

you go to a wedding reception and when the DJ plays "Grace Kelly", hundreds of pairs of eyes stare at you, just waiting to see you get on the dance floor. :sneaky2:

:lmfao:

That's awesome! Well...did you shake your groove thing?!:naughty:

Oh thats horrible! lol. but a little funny haha. but no, no April fools having to do with Mika thank god. Who started this Stupid holiday anyways!!!???

It is a bit funny, I have to agree. I don't know how it started! I knew once I think, but I forgot:cheerful_h4h:.

haha. but she promised me she'd get an account here 2 days ago but never did! She will for SURE get one over break, even if i have to make it myself!

most of my anti-mika friends are guys too.....

insecure in their manliness...all of 'em....:mf_rosetinted:

I absolutely agree with that theory!!

:naughty: :naughty:

lol, alright, that's hilarious- I hope you danced though!

I do that! In fact when I met Mika, and suddenly he was standing in a doorway looking at me, the first thing I thought was "Holy...Johnny!"

I'm such a dork. :roftl:

I know..."Holy Johnny"

you know youre a Mika fan when both your parents hum or sing Big girls and grace kelly all the time lol

He he. So true. Can I just say that I love your the picture in your signature. I'm on the computer and I'm like mom "look at this" and she saw it and thought it was so cool!!! How did you make it/get it?

lol, alright, that's hilarious- I hope you danced though!

Are you kidding? No one else was on the dance floor. I hid as soon as I heard the first note. It was my husband who requested it on purpose. :sneaky2:

Now if I had a little more to drink...:naughty:

Are you kidding? No one else was on the dance floor. I hid as soon as I heard the first note. It was my husband who requested it on purpose. :sneaky2:

Hahaha!! Awww...! I would have dragged him out on the dance floor with me if I were you.:wink2:

haha, but when that happens, somebody inevitably has a video camera and then you're screwed lol.

haha, but when that happens, somebody inevitably has a video camera and then you're screwed lol.

Yeah...I look bad enough on home videos when I'm sober. :naughty:

Yeah...I look bad enough on home videos when I'm sober. :naughty:

haha, well i always look dumb as well but hey, its fun to watch when you're older and over it lol

hahahahaha:roftl:

you know ur a mika fan when...

the second you see brown and orange you become more relaxed lol

it's like home. only online:):roftl::blush-anim-cl::wub2:

Oh thats so awesome!!! I hadn't seen that whole video yet-- you got the infamous brilliant!

I didn't follow him out afterwards, although i wish i had! I was tired and just really happy that i managed to get my pic and give him my things!!!!!!!!! (it's in my avatar, my pride and joy! lol)

You are so lucky to have actually gotten a picture with Mika. Awe...brilliant...that's what Mika is *swoon* His reaction and his giggle made me so happy!!! When he said "thank you", I think I heard myself say "your welcome"...I thought I hadn't because I was so dumbfounded that I actually got the chance to hand Mika the gift myself. He is so amazing...

That's awesome!!! Aww! Sounded like he really liked your gift:blush-anim-cl: :punk:! What was it?

I see what you all mean about the Zac and Mika thing. No comparison whatsoever.

My gift...I get so excited everytime I get to tell this story...

In the "Live in Cartoon Motion" DVD, Mika talks about "The Fingertips Song" (I'm sure you guys know all about it). So I was shopping the Monday before the concert and I saw these squishy, stretchy toy body parts. I thought to myself, "those are for Mika". So after the Kool Haus concert, Mika came out to greet us fans and talked to us (the group of fans near his van) for a bit. Even though I was towards the back of the crowd, I said my "excuse me's" to get closer. I was so nervous because he was right there and well I was speechless out of sheer excitement and joy of Mika being that close. I leaned over a few people to hand Mika the gift and said, "Mika...in honour of The Fingertips Song". He took the gift from me and said "what's that?". Then realizing what they were...he said "oh, these are brilliant, thank you" (which I followed up with a "you welcome"...which I thought I hadn't done because I was so happy that I actually gave Mika the gift myself) and he giggled *swoon* He liked my gift...so awesome.

Wow...sorry for such a long story...but I seriously get so excited about telling people about my experience.

Here's a bigger picture...a smaller one is in my signature...

100_1928-2.jpg

You are so lucky to have actually gotten a picture with Mika. Awe...brilliant...that's what Mika is *swoon* His reaction and his giggle made me so happy!!! When he said "thank you", I think I heard myself say "your welcome"...I thought I hadn't because I was so dumbfounded that I actually got the chance to hand Mika the gift myself. He is so amazing...

In the "Live in Cartoon Motion" DVD, Mika talks about "The Fingertips Song" (I'm sure you guys know all about it). So I was shopping the Monday before the concert and I saw these squishy, stretchy toy body parts. I thought to myself, "those are for Mika". So after the Kool Haus concert, Mika came out to greet us fans and talked to us (the group of fans near his van) for a bit. Even though I was towards the back of the crowd, I said my "excuse me's" to get closer. I was so nervous because he was right there and well I was speechless out of sheer excitement and joy of Mika being that close. I leaned over a few people to hand Mika the gift and said, "Mika...in honour of The Fingertips Song". He took the gift from me and said "what's that?". Then realizing what they were...he said "oh, these are brilliant, thank you" (which I followed up with a "you welcome"...which I thought I hadn't done because I was so happy that I actually gave Mika the gift myself) and he giggled *swoon* He liked my gift...so awesome.

Wow...sorry for such a long story...but I seriously get so excited about telling people about my experience.

Here's a bigger picture...a smaller one is in my signature...

100_1928-2.jpg

Awww!:wub2: The story wasn't long at all! That's amazing...he called your gift "BRILLIANT" The word "brilliant" even sounds brilliant when he says it...:roftl:. So happy for you:biggrin2: :blush-anim-cl:!

Oh thats wonderful!!!!!!!!! i still haven't heard that song- anybody have a link?:blush-anim-cl: Thats so great, he really is one of the sweetest people ever.:wub2: Adn those squishy things are hilarious! i don't mind long stories! I feel bad for the people who read my entire report as well lol. but i love reading them!

I was just so happy i even got a pic! even though it was in a dark squished hallway (not the best setting...), it didn't matter to me! and then later he agreed to meet my sister (The "holy....johnny! girl lol) So my thanks and gratitude and wonder and amazement for him never fails. :shocked::wub2::blush-anim-cl:

Mikamazingx10 for sure

Awww!:wub2: The story wasn't long at all! That's amazing...he called your gift "BRILLIANT" The word "brilliant" even sounds brilliant when he says it...:roftl:. So happy for you!

Thanks so much!!! Everything sounds better when Mika says it:naughty:

Oh thats wonderful!!!!!!!!! i still haven't heard that song- anybody have a link?:blush-anim-cl: Thats so great, he really is one of the sweetest people ever.:wub2: Adn those squishy things are hilarious! i don't mind long stories! I feel bad for the people who read my entire report as well lol. but i love reading them!

I was just so happy i even got a pic! even though it was in a dark squished hallway (not the best setting...), it didn't matter to me! and then later he agreed to meet my sister (The "holy....johnny! girl lol) So my thanks and gratitude and wonder and amazement for him never fails.

Mikamazingx10 for sure

I haven't heard that song either- one day Mika will surely have to tell us where he heard it. As for the gift...thanks so much...I thought they were cool and very "Mika".

You and your sister are so lucky for meeting him!!! As for the hallway not being the best setting...of course you didn't care...it's Mika right:naughty:

If I ever got a picture with Mika it would be everywhere...signature on mfc...tshirts...bags...cards...calendars...

Thanks so much!!! Everything sounds better when Mika says it:naughty:

I haven't heard that song either- one day Mika will surely have to tell us where he heard it. As for the gift...thanks so much...I thought they were cool and very "Mika".

You and your sister are so lucky for meeting him!!! As for the hallway not being the best setting...of course you didn't care...it's Mika right:naughty:

If I ever got a picture with Mika it would be everywhere...signature on mfc...tshirts...bags...cards...calendars...

mmmm t-shirt! lol ideas ideas.......hahaha holograms from the vids! i can watch it over and over again. oh my, that was dorky.

you know you're a mika fan when you say dumb things like above^lol

you know your a Mika fan when you bug the hell out of your lazy best friend to get a MFC account and then tease her when her user name is a complete and total mockery of yours. <ahem> Lady Godiva...

love from your bff,

Lady Hershey/Revere

oh. no. you. didn't.:mf_rosetinted:

:roftl: : hey ebo

glad i got you on here. even if your screen name is obnoxious....:sneaky2:

you know your a Mika fan when you bug the hell out of your lazy best friend to get a MFC account and then tease her when her user name is a complete and total mockery of yours. <ahem> Lady Godiva...

love from your bff,

Lady Hershey/Revere

HAHAHA i am guessing ur the friend lauralai was talking about:roftl: