You know you're a Mika fan when...

LadyGodiva

Did he let you stay behind after the concert? See I could have met him, thats what I hate, I could have met him, and believe me I tried, but my parents wouldnt let me stay behind after the concert to meet him :(

oooh that happened to me.....i was at brighton and it was p*ssing down with rain and it was so windy, but my mum wanted to go home so we went - the difference between your story and mine is that i didnt know he came out after concerts to meet everyone, so i thought nothing of it...:tears:

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Did he let you stay behind after the concert? See I could have met him, thats what I hate, I could have met him, and believe me I tried, but my parents wouldnt let me stay behind after the concert to meet him :(

Yeah, my dad let me stay. I think he just assumed that I would be staying, because I had to give him my drawing after all. I was willing to leave though...My friend had tons of homework she still needed to do and it was like one in the morning. She refused, though.:naughty:

oh yes, and just be aware that he has a habit of staring directly into your eyes making you forget everything you were going to say. write it on your hand or sumthin lohl.

Hahaha! That happened to me before he even said hi! Like three seconds before I was about to meet him, everything just went away. I bet I sounded so dumb to him:roftl:! He asked me how I was and I didn't even answer the first time...:naughty::blush-anim-cl:

I hope this will ever happen...

If you're going to the Amsterdam gig you actually have a big chance of meeting him.

Hahah! You will meet hime! On of these days! You would think that talking to him, you'd be like...hyperventalating and everything:roftl:, but it's actually really...nice. He made me feel comfortable. It was only after the whole thing that it really hit me.

Just ask my dad. That must have been a looong drive home for him...:naughty:

You're so right. Hyperventalating is exactly what I was expecting. And yet meeting him was nice and calm. Probably it's also because my mind went blank and when he started talking that he had been to Warsaw once I just stood there, looking like a moron and quietly asked "Really?". That was one of maybe 5 words I said and I spent next few hours thinking of the things I wanted to say and didn't :roftl:

If you're going to the Amsterdam gig you actually have a big chance of meeting him.

how come theres a big chance of meeting him @ the hamsterjam gig?

You're so right. Hyperventalating is exactly what I was expecting. And yet meeting him was nice and calm. Probably it's also because my mind went blank and when he started talking that he had been to Warsaw once I just stood there, looking like a moron and quietly asked "Really?". That was one of maybe 5 words I said and I spent next few hours thinking of the things I wanted to say and didn't :roftl:

omg - i bet that bites!!!!! - i havent met him yet, and i have no idea what i will say to him when i do...:roftl: - ill start making a speech.....

Hahaha! That happened to me before he even said hi! Like three seconds before I was about to meet him, everything just went away. I bet I sounded so dumb to him:roftl:! He asked me how I was and I didn't even answer the first time...:naughty::blush-anim-cl:

oh yes, and just be aware that he has a habit of staring directly into your eyes making you forget everything you were going to say. write it on your hand or sumthin lohl.

yaay, so it's not just me :roftl: nice to know

dont worry - if he does that to me when i meet him you know what ill say back - you have really nice eyes.....all planned - yup thats what im going to say!...:roftl:

dont worry - if he does that to me when i meet him you know what ill say back - you have really nice eyes.....all planned - yup thats what im going to say!...:roftl:

good luck remembering:naughty: i would never admit this, but i think i also forgot to breathe. FuNkY

I honestly wouldn't remember much of anything that happenedif my friend hadn't recorded it for me...:naughty:

i know! OI! i wish mine was recorded! but i though that might seem strange to him cuz it was different so i didn't:thumbdown:

awww she recorded it! talk about a lasting memory...:wub2:

awe thats so sweet of her!!!!!

Yeah, I couldn't thank her enough...:blush-anim-cl:

i know! OI! i wish mine was recorded! but i though that might seem strange to him cuz it was different so i didn't:thumbdown:

Hahah. Yeah, wasn't it just you two and your sister? That would have been a little bit odd...But still, you were a lollipop girl, got a picture with him, and he kissed you on the cheek. You win.:blush-anim-cl::naughty:

Wow Lady Godiva were you a lollipop girl??? How did that happen? Did you go on stage etc? God, I get so excited, can you tell us the story? I get immensly excited...sorry....:wub2:

it's on my myspace if you want to read the who fecking thing lmao. it's pretty long but i didn't want to forget anything

Yeah, I couldn't thank her enough...:blush-anim-cl:

Hahah. Yeah, wasn't it just you two and your sister? That would have been a little bit odd...But still, you were a lollipop girl, got a picture with him, and he kissed you on the cheek. You win.:blush-anim-cl::naughty:

my sister wasn't there, but Vero was:thumb_yello: But i've been spoiled now, it's going to be entirely different when i'm in the audience.

it's on my myspace if you want to read the who fecking thing lmao. it's pretty long but i didn't want to forget anything

my sister wasn't there, but Vero was:thumb_yello: But i've been spoiled now, it's going to be entirely different when i'm in the audience.

Haha. Yeah, it will huh? But still amazing.:biggrin2:

oh wait! were you talking about later when he met my sister, then yea, that was just her. lol sorry.

and i'll get to meet more MFCers then!

Haha. No, I thought she was the one that took the picture...:blush-anim-cl:. I don't know why I thought that because I remember you saying he met her later...:blink:...

Yes, meeting more MFCers will be a definate pluss.:wub2:

Your myspace is private so I cannot se it, but dont worry! Hope you had a good time....I am sure you did lmao

Haha. No, I thought she was the one that took the picture...:blush-anim-cl:. I don't know why I thought that because I remember you saying he met her later...:blink:...

Yes, meeting more MFCers will be a definate pluss.:wub2:

in the hallway it was Nadja who took it and i took it for her pic backstage. sorry, it's all a bit confusing lol.

I only met 4 or 5 MFCers last time and then i learn that there were a bunch! :boxed: it was kind of rainy and gross though.

in the hallway it was Nadja who took it and i took it for her pic backstage. sorry, it's all a bit confusing lol.

I only met 4 or 5 MFCers last time and then i learn that there were a bunch! :boxed: it was kind of rainy and gross though.

Oh, ick. :thumbdown:

Aww, cool! You took eachother's pictures:wub2:. At the L.A. gig, I saw a whole bunch of MFCers, but didn't say hi or anything. I didn't know any of them at the time. :tears:

Oh, ick. :thumbdown:

Aww, cool! You took eachother's pictures:wub2:. At the L.A. gig, I saw a whole bunch of MFCers, but didn't say hi or anything. I didn't know any of them at the time. :tears:

i really need a concert right now! i'm gonna be INSANE at the next one! lol

Your myspace is private so I cannot se it, but dont worry! Hope you had a good time....I am sure you did lmao

If you're interested in reading parts or anything here is the link to the page =D