You know you're a Mika fan when...

LadyGodiva

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I dunno, its like people aren't willing to like Mika or something..I don't know..they like listen to it and are like "wow that is too happy" or something and I just want to scream LISTEN TO THE LYRICS!

I think people who actually listen to music fully are the ones who are the hardcore Mika fans, because I hear other songs now and I am like..ugh..thats certainly not as good as say Any Other World..though. I do love Imogen heap.

Yes you are very right Ankmet20.

I'm not saying to people that they have to listen to his music all the time or even like him because everyone had their own opinions right? Just respect him and his music. It's when people start saying completely idiotic things like his music is bad...well you are wrong there buddy. His music is brilliant, you just don't like it.

luckies :thumb_yello:

i think you were mistaken by what i said. i meant that it's tough getting by WITHOUT having a friend just as obsessed as you! so no, i'm not the lucky one unfortunately!

i think you were mistaken by what i said. i meant that it's tough getting by WITHOUT having a friend just as obsessed as you! so no, i'm not the lucky one unfortunately!

ah, we are two in the same then. :roftl:

I'm not saying to people that they have to listen to his music all the time or even like him because everyone had their own opinions right? Just respect him and his music. It's when people start saying completely idiotic things like his music is bad...well you are wrong there buddy. His music is brilliant, you just don't like it.

wow, that was excellent. I love that, his music is brilliant, you just don't like it. I am so putting that as a facebook quote. (me=nerd)

:)

eh, anybody who says he "sucks" hasn't really listened to him.

My friend who i roomed with in chi-town had hear one song and decided that he sucked and then i played mika in the morning as we were all getting ready (but i didn't tell her it was mika, or else she wouldn't have gone for it) but i played it, and the first thing out of her mouth was "oh my god, i LOVE this song! I heard it on the radio once, oh my god, who sings this?!" and I go "you idiot, this is MIKA" and so goes "NO!" and i go "yes" and we continued like that until the next song came on and she goes "I love this song also- who sings this one?!" and i go "MIKA!! STILL!!"

make her listen to other songs. haha.

haha, that's great!:thumb_yello:

Yeah, exactly, that¨s it!!!:thumb_yello:.

i also find it very stupid, when people have something against mika, just because he LOOKS ohter than all the other boring boy"singers" who look (and sound!) all the same... and then they look at mika and think +"oh, he's other, so he's stupid, so his music sucks":boxed::thumbdown::boxed: aaargh, people are sooooooooo stupid sometimes!

Yeah, exactly, that¨s it!!!:thumb_yello:.

i also find it very stupid, when people have something against mika, just because he LOOKS ohter than all the other boring boy"singers" who look (and sound!) all the same... and then they look at mika and think +"oh, he's other, so he's stupid, so his music sucks":boxed::thumbdown::boxed: aaargh, people are sooooooooo stupid sometimes!

Sure he looks different but it's a nice different.

If only people REALLY listened to his music...

Sure he looks different but it's a nice different.

If only people REALLY listened to his music...

oh, not just a nice different, he's one of the most good looking men i know!!!!!!:blush-anim-cl:

yes, people should do that. because it's just and only the music what all is about.

oh, not just a nice different, he's one of the most good looking men i know!!!!!!:blush-anim-cl:

yes, people should do that. because it's just and only the music what all is about.

That is so very true. I can honestly say that Mika is in my Top 3 list of sexy men. Mika is sexy not just hot or cute...but sexy. And YES there IS a difference between sexy and hot.

He is acutally a musician not like some other pop stars...

That is so very true. I can honestly say that Mika is in my Top 3 list of sexy men. Mika is sexy not just hot or cute...but sexy. And YES there IS a difference between sexy and hot.

you're so right!!!

Thanks so much.

Yeah he is good looking but he is one talented man as well. And that combination is one lethal dose.

haha, your siggy! i saw that a few days ago and wow, even mariah should be able to do better than that. so so so sad.

bit hilarious hahaha.

haha, your siggy! i saw that a few days ago and wow, even mariah should be able to do better than that. so so so sad.

bit hilarious hahaha.

I know...it's so funny. ANY person should be able to throw better than that. I've never played a real game of baseball but I have thrown one before and I know for sure that I can throw better than than.

We were talking about this one morning before school started and this one guy said that she's the type of person that gives "you throw like a girl" verification (he didn't say verification...but it was the best fitting word...you know what I mean)

ABSOLUTELY!

And that signature pic is fabulous. Wish we were in some sort of danger so Mika could rescue us.:naughty::naughty:

you know your a mika fan when...

random people that you dont even know that arent even in your grade come up to you and say omg i just discovered mika and he is amazing! lol

oh yes, people i don't even know come up to me. and i don't really advertise it that much other than wearing a mika jacks which most people don't even pay attention to, but but i guess word of mouth, word travels.:naughty:

Haha. Don't know which one you mean because we just changed ours.:roftl:

We love the clip of Mika on So You Think You Can Dance. We changed it to a pic of Mika at HOB. Awwww, memories.

The Meyer Twins

It's still very nice:naughty:

oh yes, people i don't even know come up to me. and i don't really advertise it that much other than wearing a mika jacks which most people don't even pay attention to, but but i guess word of mouth, word travels.:naughty:

Yes- word of mouth must travel fast hehe

There are some people I know but they are more of, how do I word this...accquaintances (I mean I know them but they aren't my best friend or anything). There is this girl that is a couple of my classes and I've hardly even mentioned Mika in those classes (or at least I think I have hehe) so...

You know you're a Mika fan when someone that you know but don't really know writes this in your yearbook:

100_1608-1.jpg