Can't Breath!!!!!! I Just Saw Johnny Depp & Told Him He Was My Hero!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BonjourMika1990

3/25/08

TONIGHT, Johnny took my hand and rubbed both of his hands over mine, saying "You're freezing, we gotta warm you up!" In that oh so johnny way with a smile on his face and A giggle in his voice :mf_lustslow:

I can't think right now guys! But I will say that I got to tell him what I wanted *tear* I said as he took my hand to shake it that " I just want to let you know you're a hero of mine..." and than my mouth kept running by the grace of God, he talked for me... I told hiim that he was amazing (his hand still with mine) and said "I'm an actor too, and you're career is definatley one that I want to emulate." I seriously said this:shocked: and The whole time he was looking directly in my eyes with such sincerity and focus...tilting his head with smiles and warm eyes...he just knew how much it meant to me... He took a long time with me lol... I milked every second, but I was very calm this time... and a security gaurd had to tell him to keep moving lol...at the very end he walked away and I said "Thank you for your movies!" and he turned back and smiled bowing his head and saying thank you

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT, I ACTUALLY MET HIM AND HELD HIS HAND FOR A TOTAL OF LIKE 10 SECONDS... There was something so special there, an exchange of my gratitude and his sincerity... As soon as he saw that I had something to say, he put all his focus on me... ALL OF IT! And the fact that he rubbed my hands in his:blush-anim-cl: :blush-anim-cl: :blush-anim-cl: :mf_lustslow:

i HAVE SOME PICTURES, SO STAY PUT!

3/24/08

WORDS CANNOT EXPRESS HOW HAPPY I AM RIGHT NOW. ATLEAST I GOT TO TELL HIM WHAT HE MEANS TO ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

\

HE WAS ABSOLUTLEY LOVELY!! I WILL WRITE MORE SOON AFTER I TRY AND EAT SOMETHING

AND HOLD TIGHT BECAUSE: I HAVE PICTURES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WEll Johnny is flming PUBLIC ENEMIES and is playing the legendary John Dillinger. I LIVE IN A CITY OUTSIDE OF CHICAGO THAT WAS HOST TO MR. DILINGER BACK IN THE DAY. So today, and for the rest of the week Johnny is here doing some scenes at the court house and whatnot!!!

So today, I got an email from my cousin saying that she knew were johnny was gonna be... I WAS HAPPY, BUT DIDN'T THINK ANYTHING OF IT. Than, she called me and said "MEL, I JUST SAW JOHNNY!"

So, I blow dried my hair and got ready to see him! MY MOM TOOK ME AND MY SISTER (WE MET UP WITH MY COUSIN TOO) TO THE SET...

We were standing right in front of a barracade that had a great view of his trailer... minutes passed and suddenly THERE HE WAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kinda far, but decked out in his Dilinger gear. I KID YOU NOT, HE MADE TIME TO STOP AND WAVE FOR A FEW MINUES AND SMILED AT THE CROWD!!!! i THOUGHT THIS WAS ENOUGH TO MAKE ME HAPPY, BUT WE WAITED FOR MORE!

They said that "Johnny wants to come out and meet with everyone in 25 minutes." So you can imagine me lol I was ready! There were people pushing, shoving and I kept my stance... WE walked to where he was going to be, and waited. I crawled under the barricades... DISLOCATED SOMETHING IN THE PROCESS...screamed "my sister's pregnant" to get us through lol (she really isn't... but it kinda worked!) I was determined to see him up close.

AND I DID

He was but a foot from my face, smiling and shaking the people's hands who managed to cling to him. That's when I said , "Johnny, you're my hero!" People behind me went "awwwwwwwwwww" and I saw him smile :blush-anim-cl:

It was an out of body experience. This man has been my inspiration forever. I love him, and I love his films... His movies are everything to me. I woke up today not knowing that I would see one of my heroes in all his humble glory. He was so incredibly gracious... Looking people directly in the eye and saying thank you's as people told him that they loved his films... It was amazing!

I'm so lucky I wasn't killed in that crowd, but I was fearless

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

WEll Johnny is flming PUBLIC ENEMIES and is playing the legendary John Dillinger. I LIVE IN A CITY OUTSIDE OF CHICAGO THAT WAS HOST TO MR. DILINGER BACK IN THE DAY. So today, and for the rest of the week Johnny is here doing some scenes at the court house and whatnot!!!

So today, I got an email from my cousin saying that she knew were johnny was gonna be... I WAS HAPPY, BUT DIDN'T THINK ANYTHING OF IT. Than, she called me and said "MEL, I JUST SAW JOHNNY!"

So, I blow dried my hair and got ready to see him! MY MOM TOOK ME AND MY SISTER (WE MET UP WITH MY COUSIN TOO) TO THE SET...

We were standing right in front of a barracade that had a great view of his trailer... minutes passed and suddenly THERE HE WAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kinda far, but decked out in his Dilinger gear. I KID YOU NOT, HE MADE TIME TO STOP AND WAVE FOR A FEW MINUES AND SMILED AT THE CROWD!!!! i THOUGHT THIS WAS ENOUGH TO MAKE ME HAPPY, BUT WE WAITED FOR MORE!

They said that "Johnny wants to come out and meet with everyone in 25 minutes." So you can imagine me lol I was ready! There were people pushing, shoving and I kept my stance... WE walked to where he was going to be, and waited. I crawled under the barricades... DISLOCATED SOMETHING IN THE PROCESS...screamed "my sister's pregnant" to get us through lol (she really isn't... but it kinda worked!) I was determined to see him up close.

AND I DID:wub2:

He was but a foot from my face, smiling and shaking the people's hands who managed to cling to him. That's when I said , "Johnny, you're my hero!" People behind me went "awwwwwwwwwww" and I saw him smile :blush-anim-cl:

It was an out of body experience. This man has been my inspiration forever. I love him, and I love his films... His movies are everything to me. I woke up today not knowing that I would see one of my heroes in all his humble glory. He was so incredibly gracious... Looking people directly in the eye and saying thank you's as people told him that they loved his films... It was amazing!

I'm so lucky I wasn't killed in that crowd, but I was fearless:shocked:

PICTURES SOOOOOON

AND I DID:wub2:

I'm so lucky I wasn't killed in that crowd, but I was fearless:shocked:

PICTURES SOOOOOON

OMG! Simply amazing. I'm so happy that you actually got to meet him! YAY! :biggrin2: I can't wait for the pictures.

Well that seems to match up with how Johnny is talked about. He's supposedly one of the most fan friendly celebrities out there. In fact, his autograph is the easiest to get because he is always willing to go out and meet his fans. It's nice to see such a famous actor seemingly down to earth.

Well that seems to match up with how Johnny is talked about. He's supposedly one of the most fan friendly celebrities out there. In fact, his autograph is the easiest to get because he is always willing to go out and meet his fans. It's nice to see such a famous actor seemingly down to earth.

Remember a couple years ago, there was some celebrity who got in trouble because he kept paying for everything in checks, and nobody wanted to cash them because his autograph was on it?

Remember a couple years ago, there was some celebrity who got in trouble because he kept paying for everything in checks, and nobody wanted to cash them because his autograph was on it?

Haha, that's kind of funny!

And wow, how exciting! I love when actors film on location. That's how I met Ewan McGregor, who is also extremely generous and kind to his fans.

My friend Kris would die if he met Johnny Depp. Johnny Depp is his hero, and Kris thinks he's pretty much a god. :punk:

EDIT: AAAH!!! Awesome pics!! That is so, so incredibly cool!!!

No, I don't remember that, but I'll remember to do that when I'm famous. By the way, he actually had to pay for stuff? Celebrities don't pay for stuff, they get it free as if they didn't already have tons of money they'll never spend in their lifetime. Yes, I am a little bitter.

Happy for you Mel! Ha ha - "My sister's pregnant..." You are a sly one...I'll remember that one if I ever need it too:naughty:

I'd use it, 'cept I only have brothers. I don't think, "My brother's pregnant" would go over well. :naughty:

Oh yeah...it doesn't really pertain to Johnny, but his character. I judged History Fair last week and this girl did her report on John Dillinger....an eleven year old girl did a report on a mobster. Am I the only one who thought that was a little shocking? If I remember correctly I did mine on Rosa Parks...