Help me with plans for my Mika party!!!

iadoremika

lol i don't know if this has already been said but i didn't see it.

you should have everyone come in their most 'mikish' outfits. like what kinda stuff mika would wear...including his hair. i guess most of them would be girls but see how close they can get. like a look-a-like contest:naughty:

my bff's birthday is May 3rd too! random i know:thumb_yello:

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lol i don't know if this has already been said but i didn't see it.

you should have everyone come in their most 'mikish' outfits. like what kinda stuff mika would wear...including his hair. i guess most of them would be girls but see how close they can get. like a look-a-like contest:naughty:

my bff's birthday is May 3rd too! random i know:thumb_yello:

Oops...my birthday is on April 30th but I'm having my party on the Saturday after...which is May 3rd. Sorry about that...

And happy birthday to your best friend:thumb_yello:

Okay guys, I need some of your creative help.

My friend and I were talking and we decided that we are going to have a Mika party, although we haven't set a date yet. We only came up with the idea this evening and so far these are the ideas we have:

1) Watch "Live in Cartoon Motion"- including all the extras and the hidden stuff.

2) Listen to "Life in Cartoon Motion"- of course.

3) Play Chubby Bunny

I would greatly appreciate any ideas regarding games, food etc. Well, they should be affordable:naughty:

Thanks so much!!! Can't wait to hear your ideas:biggrin2:

sorry if it has already been posted before - but how about eating CHICKEN?!?!?!?!?!?!

you're welcome! I hope it will be awsome party!:roftl::yay:

With everybody's ideas...I'm sure it will be:thumb_yello:

sorry if it has already been posted before - but how about eating CHICKEN?!?!?!?!?!?!

Oh my goodnes...chicken...of course!!! Awesome:thumb_yello:

*added chicken to menu*

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, so my birthday party was last night and I thought that I'd post some photos of it. Thought the "Mika party" is not until the end of June, I posted these photos anyways.

A cup:

100_1258-1-1.jpg

We had animal plates. Here's one of them:

100_1255-1.jpg

The lootbags I gave (they had a can of Diet Coke, a make-it-yourself pizza and a lollipop):

100_1267-1.jpg

That centrepeice thing with the flowers and lollipops I made:

100_1259-1.jpg

A giant Mika cookie that my friend made for me:

100_1265-1.jpg

My birthday cake:

100_1266-1.jpg

Those pictures are AWESOME! :punk:

So, what did you do? Did everybody have fun?

Also, the centerpieces you made are beautiful!

(I feel like a puppy dog. I'm so happy about your party, I'd be wagging my tail if I had one!)

Thanks so much riverstwilight:thumb_yello:

We basically played Laser Quest (which is laser tag) and then ate some food...yummy.

Thanks so much, I'm pretty proud of the centrepeice myself.

WWOOAAAA:punk: Ho my god! I need to say you that your birthday cake is AMAZING! ...did you eat Mika's pretty face ? lol..and the " smile like you mean it" quote fits so well to the picture !

the cups, the lollipops , the lootbags ... are just perfect ! this looks like you had great fun !

I know I am late but I wish you a happy birthday !

xxx.Uri.

wooo lucky girl :roftl:

it was your birthday...that's very nice to get "some MIKA" as birthday present ..lol :naughty:

If you sart to sing high and crave for some earl grey tea ..that's normal :mf_rosetinted:

good night everyone!

xxx uri

wooo lucky girl :roftl:

it was your birthday...that's very nice to get "some MIKA" as birthday present ..lol :naughty:

If you sart to sing high and crave for some earl grey tea ..that's normal :mf_rosetinted:

good night everyone!

xxx uri

Thanks so much uricans:thumb_yello:

One of my friends got me this make up train case thing and it was clear with colourful circles on it. She said she tried to get me a "Mika" one and I said..."of course!!! This is VERY Mika"

Night night. Sweet dreams...

• 2 weeks later...
wow! looks like a fun party. how many people showed up? i mean if i had one, it'd be only me and my friend:blush-anim-cl: all my friends hate mika:thumbdown:

sounded like a blast though!

Well, I invited 10 but 9 showed up (because one person siad she had to "write an essay").

It was my birthday party and noone knew the theme until they came. Well, they had to actually guess what the theme was. When my mom asked what they thought the theme was, they said "Mika" and then she asked why and they said "because she loves Mika".

I don't really know if all my friends like Mika (but my best friend does) but a couple of them think he is good looking. But thinking about it, even when I ask people if they like Mika and they say no, every single time, they say he is incredibly talented!!!

man my bday's in about a month! thanx for givin me great ideas... i'm not goin to tell them the theme b/c only a few would show up (even thouh only one of my friends likes mika, a couple more would just show up to be nice,...or for the cake:naughty:)

can't wait. and now i don't have to ask anyone for ideas! they're all right here on this thread:punk:YAY!

man my bday's in about a month! thanx for givin me great ideas... i'm not goin to tell them the theme b/c only a few would show up (even thouh only one of my friends likes mika, a couple more would just show up to be nice,...or for the cake:naughty:)

can't wait. and now i don't have to ask anyone for ideas! they're all right here on this thread:punk:YAY!

Happy Early birthday!!!

Yup...the ideas are awesome, everyone has great suggestions:thumb_yello:

Happy late birthday! :yay:

Wauw! awesome pictures! :) Looked like a fan-tastic party! And I love the animal plates and the cake and everything! :thumb_yello:

I want a mikaparty too! maybe I'll do that for my birthday in July... Can I steal some of the ideas?

Okay guys, I need some of your creative help.

My friend and I were talking and we decided that we are going to have a Mika party, although we haven't set a date yet. We only came up with the idea this evening and so far these are the ideas we have:

1) Watch "Live in Cartoon Motion"- including all the extras and the hidden stuff.

2) Listen to "Life in Cartoon Motion"- of course.

3) Play Chubby Bunny

I would greatly appreciate any ideas regarding games, food etc. Well, they should be affordable:naughty:

Thanks so much!!! Can't wait to hear your ideas:biggrin2:

what a good idea i have one how about pin the micraphone on MIKA

Happy late birthday! :yay:

Wauw! awesome pictures! :) Looked like a fan-tastic party! And I love the animal plates and the cake and everything! :thumb_yello:

I want a mikaparty too! maybe I'll do that for my birthday in July... Can I steal some of the ideas?

Thanks for the belated birthday wishes celien:thumb_yello:

It was fun. And can you take some ideas? No you can not...no, that was a joke. Of course you take take some ideas...there are some creative ones and I'm sure they'll make your party even better than it was already going to be:thumb_yello: Let us know how it went...

what a good idea i have one how about pin the micraphone on MIKA

Pin the microphone on Mika...good one:thumb_yello:

Thanks for the belated birthday wishes celien:thumb_yello:

It was fun. And can you take some ideas? No you can not...no, that was a joke. Of course you take take some ideas...there are some creative ones and I'm sure they'll make your party even better than it was already going to be:thumb_yello: Let us know how it went...

Great :thumb_yello:

My birthday party is in July, I'll let you know how it was than! :)