The Australian Thread: Part Eleven

Rainbow Sky

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:roftl: in the non pedapholic lesbian way :lmao:

Ewwww i like...ok, i've never seen a celebrity female i have been attracted to but lucy is hot. and she knows i know :roftl:

It's always nice to reveal a crush and have somebody say eww.:naughty:

But I mean, come on! She's one of the few celebs out there that don't starve themselves.

Scarlett_Johansson.jpg

But I mean, come on! She's one of the few celebs out there that don't starve themselves.

Scarlett_Johansson.jpg

*shakes head* ehm..sure, :roftl: omg i had the most hilarious sleepover last night .... but this is a public forum :lmao:

I don't know...Angie is pretty ....but she looks so sick.

I LIKE BOYS :roftl:

go on msn,

*shakes head* ehm..sure, :roftl: omg i had the most hilarious sleepover last night .... but this is a public forum :lmao:

I don't know...Angie is pretty ....but she looks so sick.

I LIKE BOYS :roftl:

go on msn,

I can't, I'm on someone else's laptop and he doesn't have msn. What's more, I think he's about to take his computer back, so I'll have to go in a few seconds.

Holy crap! :jawdrop: (lol) This is what I miss out on if I leave for a sec?

Oh, nvm then...

Suuureeeeee :wink2:

LOL! Love lolcats. they have one hanging up in the vet (cant remember the fractured way it was written) but it was a cat sitting at the pedals of a car and said "which one do I press to *not* go to the vet?"

Where are you then? And if you are not an aussie, what are you doing in the aussie thread without having taken the official citizenship test silver was subjcted to? :shocked::roftl:

You straighten your hair? *zhhz*

Only 17? *hmph*

Answer to all the above questions relevant to me. I am not an Aussie. I have a friend here that is. I have family that live in Oz. I straighten my hair and have the balls to admit that I do :bleh:

Gimme the test! =D

Scarlett_Johansson.jpg

:boxed: God, Amy, you're going to turn me bi...

It's true, though, she knows she can be beautiful and healthy at the same time, and it shows...

Well... at least I think I am. There was this one time whe... Naah! There has been speculation about me in the past.. I think it's because I straighten my hair and I say "No" to women sometimes

OMG....a man....a straight man....who has standards......and says no to women :shocked: ....nah....you're pullin our leg!

Flash yet bits at him then!

Better provide her with lots of tissues if you want her to flash anything then....sorry Kelzy, I had to:naughty:

I'm getting sniffed out by the local bogans.. *shudders* Apparently I'm in my prime..

noice....you lucky girl

I'd be even quicker if the *^@@!!*%@! server worked properly

Amen sister!

Holy crap! (lol) This is what I miss out on if I leave for a sec?

Don't think for a second that it's happening again just because you piked out early and missed it :wink2:

I'm working on it - obviously I am not so much of a post whore as some of you , but it gives me something to aspire to

Another challenger people

Ah I went through that with my friends... but I got more the ridicule "why would you go on a fanclub, blah blah crappy blah blah you're just plan weird" ness

I'm a freak apparently.....and proud of it!

Just when I was telling M I was probably going to leave the MFC...now you've made it a challenge that I must see through to the end.

I didn't even make top 10 this time...

You all realize this is war.

To quote Kelzy....BRING IT ON :starwars:

Or a front view...

Now there's an idea!

Thats right.... thats a challenge

Another challenger.....oh man!

I thought she was MY cheering section...

Poor Ashley....bet she'll never offer to be my cheering section again!

No, I haven't looked yet anywhere except this thread, where I'm exacting my revenge for being 13th highest poster in Part 10.

....and doing a spectacular job of reeking havoc!

I'd join in here, but I don't have a clue what you're talking about.

Don't let that stop you....I never understand, I just fake it!

YES!!! #1 Poster!

*crazy victory dance*

Oh, and uh.......POSTWHORE!!!

You can't do that....you stole Kelzy's title:shocked:

*Is wearing a SUPER MEGA ORANGE LIME*

Are you trying to take OD's title as Queen of the Nutbags:roftl:

I am in love with Jake Shears. The b*stard had to be gay...

Aren't all the good ones....or married:thumbdown:

Answer to all the above questions relevant to me. I am not an Aussie. I have a friend here that is. I have family that live in Oz. I straighten my hair and have the balls to admit that I do Gimme the test! =D

Quick, give him the test before he changes his mind!

Heya Tanya...

Hi there *waves*....how are we this fine Sunday morning. Nice to see we're still unofficial!

*watches as ER and artsy try and convert her to lesbianism and clutches her mika tight*

:roftl:

Hey Tanya! (the lesbians want to eat me)

Hey!....there are a million lines, unortunately none of them are suitable for this forum....Quick they're behind you:roftl: ....awwww, if it makes you feel any better, I don't want to eat you:roftl:

Edit: Just give them some Chicken Tonight!