The Australian Thread: Part Eleven

Rainbow Sky

Psssch.

The night life is pretty stinking awesome.:punk:

It's true. :fisch::naughty:

That's what I figured! Both my friends told me they want to go out a couple of nights and I said that I'm really interested in going out once in Paris. I told my mom that I felt like their night life in Paris must be really hip. Luckily both my friends said that they didn't want to get drunk. I was afraid that they wanted to and I'd be the only sober one because I only plan on have a casual drink here and there. I'm hoping they don't want to stay out all night because one of them said that she's used to the drinking scene and not getting any sleep and well... I need sleep or else when I walk around I feel like I'm going to faint. It sucks because we can't go off alone so if they don't want to leave then I'm stuck wherever we are.

GOODNIGHT, MY LOVELY AUSSIES!!!

Enjoy your evening; hope some of you will still be up when I come back on in the morning.

FY&GN!!!:huglove:

FY&GN! :wub2:

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

me too :tears: you're all so competitive

They are.... shame on them

This one's my favourite!!

I like it too....

Though Auroras one is easier to find via google

Ilike hamburgers from the fish n chip shop at the corner of my street better now *hmph* But I still want to try your double cheeseburger :

Mmm a fish chip hamburger with the lot (and the lot means not the lot, not paying extra for pineapple :sneaky2: *glares at her fish n chip shop)... yum.

I don't know how good my double cheeseburgers are... :naughty:

But my cheeseburgers tasted alright.

Awww.. Thanks bec.. sharing is caring.. so can you get it for me..

*gets highly techinical booger remover and clears out booger*

[

You have a stickytaped on it? Why/what is it?

Umm... you're apart of the Apples right? Well *I* have two apple buttons on my keyboard. Beat that sister! :newyear:

I have it stickytaped onto the keyboard because it fell off *msn slaps* a phone hit it.

And Im not an apple, I'm an orange pretending to be an apple.

Oh and *right clicks* Oh yeah.... see that... I win :newyear:

*gives you a bucket of toe-jam and pus*

I aint looking in there for it

Am loading my Maroon 5 piccies now

Sharing is caring Jols

Yes, exactly like Mike. Too bad he's still with Mum. zhhz

Oh, was it some sort of cruel joke?

:

Psssch....whatever. You'll eventually go to bed too, and when you do, I'll be postwhoring.

Mike's with whoever wants to be with him :wub2:

And yes... yes it was.

And I'm in nocturnal mode atm

You need a reference to beetroot on hamburgers in there though!

That it does....

Maccas no longer does the McOz :tears: Not that I eat McOzs... but its the principle

(we dont do flakes no more either)

And you best be dancing like that.

I suck at dancing. Everyone's going to be able to pick out who the tourists are.

Hahaaa! Okay then! lol!

Ohh my *old* camera had night vision. Weird. New *very expensive* one doesnt at all :blink:

LOL! LOL - yes, she has a sticketaped on it :roftl: :roftl:

Umm do you mean your camera came with night vision as in you can take pictures at night? Because that's what both of mine had... but we were talking about the night vision where things/people show up in this odd glowy type color.

What I don't get is what you guys are referring to as a stickytape thing. I keep on thinking of a post-it note.

She has pics.. but only the privileged have seen them

:roftl:

MQ = Multiquote - reply to everyone in one post. (Teegs/Bec/Scut/etc..)

PW = Postwhore - reply to everyone in separate posts (like Jen) then do random pointless posting (Like JJL )

:thumb_yello:

Kelzy please don't confuse the easily confused:naughty: ....I meant please explain A/S/L/BS :blush-anim-cl::roftl:

Enjoy your evening; hope some of you will still be up when I come back on in the morning.

FY&GN!!!

Night, night:wub2:

Geez peoples, are we trying to keep pace with the official thread or what:biggrin2:

I found this one today and LOL'd...

http://icanhascheezburger.com/2008/03/25/funny-pictures-kfc-witness-protection-program/

ALSO! I found DC's Cat Pee Corner!!!!

leevemealone.jpg

where's the hats and coats? They are optional after all

Ohh good point. and was it only meant to be lights are you saying? Not all electricity? Oh ... *feels bad for not even doing that :roftl:*

Just lights.... I think. though you could do all electricity if you were so inclined

*grins wickedly* I specially waiting till you lot were gone to ask :biggrin2:

*deducts more points for such an attitude*

It's *what* time? Omg! There is three hours time difference now! It's 2pm now :shocked:

Yep..... until we start daylight savings next week (I'm working on that day)

And because we're tall and slim, we look especially ridiculous!

We should get Mika in on this.

LOL! :roftl: Exactly!

*LOL's at the thought of Mika ADPing*

*drools at the thought of Mika ADPing with us*

No comment.....I'm being nice

:cheerful_h4h:

*joins in APD-ing while in Lorange*:punk:

Wooo, I hope ADP is the official dance of the Lorange fan club (LFC)?

FY&GN!!!

Nighty night! *can now reclaim the lead* *although, can't because the REALLY has to study*

http://icanhascheezburger.com/2008/03/25/funny-pictures-kfc-witness-protection-program/

leevemealone.jpg

:roftl: :roftl: *loves lolcats beyond words*

I have it stickytaped onto the keyboard because it fell off *msn slaps* a phone hit it.

(I think Peej doesn't know what sticky tape *is* because she calls it by some random brand-name .. cellotape or something)

Oh and *right clicks* Oh yeah.... see that... I win :newyear:

Oooh you have it sticktaped TO the keyboard okay. I thought you meant you had something taped onto the top of the key.

Yeah? Well I can right click too... but I bet you can't hit Apple + Z to undo things. :newyear:

Oooh you have it sticktaped TO the keyboard okay. I thought you meant you had something taped onto the top of the key.

Yeah? Well I can right click too... but I bet you can't hit Apple + Z to undo things. :newyear:

You're silly Jen

Nope.. we ctrl + z....

And I can.... control the volume of my comp and stop and start music from my keyboard... does that count :blink:

FY&GN!!!

FY&GN daughtah!! Mwah!!! upyours.gif

*is noted for her random pointless posting*

*knows that's what makes her, her in the Aussie thread*

You are notorious for your random pointless posting.. so much so that we HAD to direct you to other threads one night. :naughty:

:lmfao: Kelz

leevemealone.jpg

:lmfao:

I spat on my monitor!!! :roftl:

Mmm a fish chip hamburger with the lot (and the lot means not the lot, not paying extra for pineapple *glares at her fish n chip shop)... yum.

I don't know how good my double cheeseburgers are...

But my cheeseburgers tasted alright.

I love burger, bacon, egg, lettuce and lotsa sauce.. My new favourite..

And I couldn't do pineapple on a burger.. I'm not keen on it on pizzas..

I'd be lost without you and your cupboard-full of highly technical devices.

I'm a banana in denial..

bapple.jpg

Mike's with whoever wants to be with him

I had him on Thursday, but I'm not sure where he is now.. Maybe with DC.. or with Kimoak since he likes to "Welcome" newbies

Meh... well there's a cat, there's bound to be pee and there's a corner. :newyear:

:roftl: :roftl: *loves lolcats beyond words*

(I think Peej doesn't know what sticky tape *is* because she calls it by some random brand-name .. cellotape or something)

I love them too.

No we have sticky tape -slap. I thought she was implying that she had something taped onto the key. I've never called things cellotape.

Umm do you mean your camera came with night vision as in you can take pictures at night? Because that's what both of mine had... but we were talking about the night vision where things/people show up in this odd glowy type color.

I mean video cameras, i was talkign about video cameras, but am lazy and miss out on vital-to-the-over-all-meaning words, as atrsy pointed out earlier. Yeah my old cheap (video) camera from like 2003 had the green glowy nightvision business. It was stupidly fun for playing a version of hide and seek in the dark where the seeker hold the camera and looks through it, and the other people hide but also try to scare the seeker, but running past or towards them or whatever, but they can onyl see anything through the screen :roftl: (even more so that the other peole, because their eyes adjust to the screen so they just see pitch black around it)

*deducts more points for such an attitude*

:biggrin2:

Yep..... until we start daylight savings next week (I'm working on that day)

Start or end? Will we go back to 2 hours difference then?:blink:

I love burger, bacon, egg, lettuce and lotsa sauce.. My new favourite..

And I couldn't do pineapple on a burger.. I'm not keen on it on pizzas..

I love pineapple... on burgers and elsewise. But normally I get a much simplier hamburger because theres only so much I can eat

I'd be lost without you and your cupboard-full of highly technical devices.

[/quotes]

Thankfully I have it then

QUOTE=Kelzy;1320193]

I'm a banana in denial..

bapple.jpg

Love that pic

QUOTE=Kelzy;1320193]

I had him on Thursday, but I'm not sure where he is now.. Maybe with DC.. or with Kimoak since he likes to "Welcome" newbies

Maybe.... just maybe

Kelzy please don't confuse the easily confused:naughty: ....I meant please explain A/S/L/BS :roftl:

The easily confused people aren't here right now, please try again later:thumb_yello:

Age/Sex/location/bra size.

btw, Tanya, do you know what Lemon Chiffon is??

Geez peoples, are we trying to keep pace with the official thread or what:biggrin2:

I've been going in there occasionally.. we need more puppy dog eyes in there!

The cat ate them..

And I can.... control the volume of my comp and stop and start music from my keyboard... does that count :blink:

yep.. I have a bunch of Hotkeys and I can work WMP from my keyboard too.. how slack is that!?!:naughty: Mines a Office Essentials one.. I think I bought it at Safeway :roftl:

Start or end? Will we go back to 2 hours difference then?:blink:

*slaps Od*

I'm not going to answer such a stupid question.

I'll just say this... daylight savings has recently started in the North Hemp... and if it ended in WA then it would do the same here

*slaps*

:newyear:

Yeah? Well I can right click too... but I bet you can't hit Apple + Z to undo things.

ctrl + z :newyear:

I has special buttons for that on the front of my laptop :newyear:

You are notorious for your random pointless posting.. so much so that we HAD to direct you to other threads one night.

*remembers this night well*

I'm a banana in denial..

bapple.jpg

LOL! :roftl:

No we have sticky tape -slap. I thought she was implying that she had something taped onto the key. I've never called things cellotape.

*accepts slap*

*hands you paper towel*

HEY!! HEEEEY!!!! That cat stole it!!!!

11505Destinystealingpapertowels018.jpg

:lmao: Random!

yep.. I have a bunch of Hotkeys and I can work WMP from my keyboard too.. how slack is that!?!:naughty: Mines a Office Essentials one.. I think I bought it at Safeway :roftl:

I love hotkeys...

My laptop came with them... they work on WMP (itunes has to be open and the active window for them to work... stupid thing

:yay: safeways

I mean video cameras, i was talkign about video cameras, but am lazy and miss out on vital-to-the-over-all-meaning words, as atrsy pointed out earlier. Yeah my old cheap (video) camera from like 2003 had the green glowy nightvision business. It was stupidly fun for playing a version of hide and seek in the dark where the seeker hold the camera and looks through it, and the other people hide but also try to scare the seeker, but running past or towards them or whatever, but they can onyl see anything through the screen :roftl: (even more so that the other peole, because their eyes adjust to the screen so they just see pitch black around it)

Ah okay... see I play fill in the blank and let people guess the word (all on accident though) but yours made sense since I thought you were just talking about a camera.

Gosh that would be freaky play hide and seek like that. It kind of reminds me of the movie the Descent. Have you seen it? It's creepy, they used the night vision camera to see what was in the cave and *shudders.*

*cries*

OH NO SHE *DIDN'T*!!!!

My PARENTS know what MSN is, my parents USE MSN, actually, msn is the only thing my parents can do on the computer. HOW CAN YOU NOT KNOW WHAT MSN IS??

How many times OD:biggrin2: ....I am forum and anything like it challenged:wink2: I stumbled on to myspace by accident:blush-anim-cl: The only thing I know about is Facebook coz that's what my friends are on!

Maccas no longer does the McOz :tears: Not that I eat McOzs... but its the principle (we dont do flakes no more either)

:shocked::roftl:

No more McOz or flakes....that's scandalous:thumbdown:

:lmfao:

*hands you paper towel*

HEY!! HEEEEY!!!! That cat stole it!!!!

11505Destinystealingpapertowels018.jpg

:shocked::shocked: PUSSSSSSEEHHHH!! CUM BAK WIF MAH SPAG-RAG.

Yes, that was the night I got 1,000 posts :naughty:

That's the one.. :sneaky2:

*is glad JJL's 2000 post mark is at least a month away*

ctrl + z :newyear:

*accepts slap*

:lmao: Random!

Arrr this is mah fight with Bec buut....

But can you hit Ctrl + Option + Command (apple button) + 8 and inverse the colors of the computer screen to make it easier on your eyes late at night? :newyear:

Btw... For Kelz...

Cat-CatWithShreddedPaperTowelsThese.jpg

Sorry no more paper towelz.

I love pineapple... on burgers and elsewise. But normally I get a much simplier hamburger because theres only so much I can eat

I love pineapple too! I can totally eat an entire can by itself :roftl:

*slaps Od*

I'm not going to answer such a stupid question.

I'll just say this... daylight savings has recently started in the North Hemp... and if it ended in WA then it would do the same here

*slaps*

:newyear:

:roftl: Um ... so that means we *are* going bck to 2 hours? :blink:

Ah okay... see I play fill in the blank and let people guess the word (all on accident though) but yours made sense since I thought you were just talking about a camera.

Gosh that would be freaky play hide and seek like that. It kind of reminds me of the movie the Descent. Have you seen it? It's creepy, they used the night vision camera to see what was in the cave and *shudders.*

Haha yeah.

No I haven't seen it, is a good movie? Should I? I based it off the episode of Supernatural when they could onyl see the ghosts through a camera. I loved that game .. I still have the camera, but it's so embarrassingly brick-like ... but for hide and seek ... :roftl: The best part is that we always made ti the rule that you had to be recording as well, so I have hours of footage of people walking around talking to themselves and beign scared. Classic. May watch it again one day. But not today. I must study! :sneaky2: