The Australian Thread: Part Eleven

Rainbow Sky

:boxed:

*wonders why everyone is posting frickin essays in here, and its too lazy to read all the long posts....:naughty: *

I did an unnecessarily long report for the movie I went to today :naughty:

Because I have no life, and all

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The report starts with ordering my sister to hurry along. I had invited her along. I was nervous about parking, since I was going to a different cinema to my usual one, and there are only so many free parking spots.

We got into the car, and drove into frankston, crawling through traffic once we hit town. Our eyes scoured the roadside for any carparks, but alas there was none.

Finally I realised that if we didn't park soon, we would miss the movie, so I conceded defeat and parked in the shopping centre carkpark. After locking the car and trying to get my sister to hurry along, I went ahead to purchase tickets. The time was now 3 minutes after the movie was too start and we were missing important previews. My sister joined me in the queue, and I sent her to line in the candy bar queue, so that we could get in there sooner.

Tickets were purchased hassle free, and then I joined my sister in line. After requesting a popcorn and drink to share, I was informed that, although they except eftpos at the box office, they are to archaic to have it in their candy box. In order to pay for the food, I had to leave my sister waiting there, will I exited the cinema, quickly found an atm and then hurried back. All the while, precious preview time was wasting away.

Finally, we had our popcorn and drink and, after a quick toilet stop, had made it into the cinema. As we entered the dark rooms we could hear the sound of the production company's theme song, and realised that it all had been in vain... we had missed the previews. Luckily though, we still made it in time to see the entire movie.

However... much to my disappoint, the popcorn was cold, and the projector was projecting an image too big for the screen, meaning the top of the movie was being cut off, often resulting in people being visible from only the eyes or nose down.

The cinema has not earned my respect and I won't be going there again.

Luckily, the movie was fantastic. Scarlett Johansson was fantastic as Mary, and Natalie Portman played a brilliant Ann. Jim Sturgess was also fantastic as the brother George, and Eric Bana made a great adulterous king. The plot was fasincating, the dialouge captivating and the whole production wonderful

All in all, I give the movie 4.5 stars out of 5, and the cinema 1 star out of 5, making the whole experience a 6.5 out of 10

(big enough report for you ? :newyear:)

partyON.gifbravo.gifThanks Bec!!! Now I want to go watch it.

Stupid cinema.. You should send them negative feedback. :naughty:

Nutcase. ))

takes one to know one :wink2:

:boxed:

*wonders why everyone is posting frickin essays in here, and its too lazy to read all the long posts....:naughty: *

We're trying to reach the post character limit as often as possible now.

OK, you lot...t'is time for Rosie to haul her arse away from MFC...

FY&GN!!

FY&GN ))

We're trying to reach the post character limit as often as possible now.

Yep.... why join the postwhore competition with those cluttering our thread with spam like posts when you can beat them at another game, called the longest unmqed post :naughty:

Does that stand for what I think it stands for? :naughty:

:fisch: IDK..

Its a good movie..... lots of manipulating and conieving happen in it... loved it

Awesome.. :das:

OIh never tear us apart on Max now :wub2: *does fangurlness*

Squeeee!!!!

Yep.... why join the postwhore competition with those cluttering our thread with spam like posts when you can beat them at another game, called the longest unmqed post :naughty:

It's 1000 characters isn't it?

The winner will be she/he that does that and makes it worth reading.. :naughty:

*takes secret passage from Aussie thread back to the bar...*

Bar!

*creates a fake ID*

*goes up to door with Mika*

*uses fake ID*

*gets in*

*drinks till she passes out*

*wakes up with a mighty hangover the next morning*

:mf_rosetinted:

Oh and dc if you should happen to come past...

it may have seemed like I was snobbing you, but my msn crashed just after you spoke to me... before I even saw what your greeting was *curses msn*

hmm, you passed up OD. :shocked:

I'm not sure why I'm even checking post count anymore... :naughty:

Does my report qualify? :naughty:

And Yum I just finished my Wonka Wabbit... only took 4 days.

It was interesting, but not long enough :naughty:

Bar!

*creates a fake ID*

*goes up to door with Mika*

*uses fake ID*

*gets in*

*drinks till she passes out*

*wakes up with a mighty hangover the next morning*

:mf_rosetinted:

*Bans you for life* :ban:

Oi, I currently hold that title. :glasses3:

I'm trying to remember when that was and what you talked about though??

It was interesting, but not long enough :naughty:

*Bans you for life* :ban:

I'm trying to remember when that was and what you talked about though??

*shrugs shoulders*

*will put alcohol in the chocolates from the factory*

*will get her snogging partners to get the alcohol*

*is smart*

*is also modest*