Rainbow Sky

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Seeya in an hour or so Bec *waves*

Yeah hour... pft

it's marked out in paint ready for you..

like a police chalk outline..

have you bumped the bar?? I'm heading over

Newsflash

Bec, stuck on bus in traffic due to boomgates.

More details later. :thumb_yello:

Then it's more likely the flu, like me. Do we share an immune system in addition to a brain? :yay:

Keep us updated, Kelz, with the exciting news. :newyear:

Nah I already had the flu about 3 weeks ago :yay:

Hey fellow Melbournians!

Everyone be careful travelling as the promised gale force winds have finally hit.....blackouts, traffic lights, and boomgates are out in some parts of the North and lots of trees are down everywhere.

:original:

Tell me about it

News Flash

Bec has handed her assignment in despite even more escalators being broken than usual in the Menzies Building.

Pffft, that news is unimportant compared to Bec's every move. :newyear:

Damn right it is

I know.. that's why it was secondary..

Any more Bec news?? She's the one we really come here for.

woo wooo!!!:roftl:

Newsflash

Bec now has to wait an hour in the library when, if the uni had thought to send a stupid email 90 minutes earlier (they sent at 3) when they first evacuated the menzies, I could have used it as an excuse to not come in. I just read the email then. Lucky the Menzies is back to normal and the assignment is handed in as planned.... now because the bus was so late and left straight away (rather than giving me the 20 minute break to hand stuff in as usual) I have to wait for the 5 o clock bus, which will be late.....

This is not my day

Yes, it fits well! :roftl:

I think I would probably have to hide your bed in one of my old posts, where the thread isn't bumped, if I really didn't want you to find it.... :naughty:

*is too lazy to do that though* :thumb_yello:

Poor Liz... losing her bed like that.....

Newsflash

Bec now has to wait an hour in the library when, if the uni had thought to send a stupid email 90 minutes earlier (they sent at 3) when they first evacuated the menzies, I could have used it as an excuse to not come in. I just read the email then. Lucky the Menzies is back to normal and the assignment is handed in as planned.... now because the bus was so late and left straight away (rather than giving me the 20 minute break to hand stuff in as usual) I have to wait for the 5 o clock bus, which will be late.....

This is not my day

Get a bottie teacher to drive you home :das:

How about any bogan-hotties? :lmfao:

They do not exist. :newyear:

Newsflash

This is not my day

Sounds positively lovely. :newyear:

Get a bottie teacher to drive you home :das:

Oh they've all mostly left already...

and :yay: the bus is going to take forever to get home tonight, since its already running late, and the 5 o clock bus normally takes an hour to get back....

Wonder how many accidentst there'll be :wink2:

Hey fellow Melbournians!

Everyone be careful travelling as the promised gale force winds have finally hit.....blackouts, traffic lights, and boomgates are out in some parts of the North and lots of trees are down everywhere.

:original:

sounds like were not the only ones with wild weather hobart is on hurricane alert

sounds like were not the only ones with wild weather hobart is on hurricane alert

I'm beginning to think we should be... I wish I had my camera (except it'd probably be lifted out of my hands)... this huge tree has fallen down at uni and on the road where I park all the little trees have dropped branches all over the road, and there's pine furs everywhere... hard to see the road.

And the what bus (which we passed on our long, getting lost, detour, is not moving anywhere since it has a tree branch right over its front area... windshield, roof etc

Anyway, I have to go to the gym and move my massive arse. Ciao. Text me if news is posted (but knowing better it most likely won't be). :newyear:

Have fun...

I'm supposed to go to the gym tonight... but might ring up and go on sick leave this week....

I'm beginning to think we should be... I wish I had my camera (except it'd probably be lifted out of my hands)... this huge tree has fallen down at uni and on the road where I park all the little trees have dropped branches all over the road, and there's pine furs everywhere... hard to see the road.

And the what bus (which we passed on our long, getting lost, detour, is not moving anywhere since it has a tree branch right over its front area... windshield, roof etc

wow it sounds bad for you i think you should

i know its very grey, muggy and extremely windy outside im not allowed outdoors in windy weather i tend to move with the wind:thumbdown:

Yes, it does seem cruel, doesn't it..... Oh well.

*retreats to the bar, through the secret passage*

*follows inconspicuously*

I'm watching you guys. :sneaky2::mf_rosetinted:

:naughty:

We're being good.. just sitting here.. on your bed..

rainbowbed.jpg

(who's next??)

Oh they've all mostly left already...

and the bus is going to take forever to get home tonight, since its already running late, and the 5 o clock bus normally takes an hour to get back....

Wonder how many accidentst there'll be

hmmm.. ring your dad to pick you up :naughty:

:shocked:yikes.. It's very weird weather.. When's the last time we had a dust storm / hurricane alert in the Vic/Tas area?? Anyone know??

Oh it is lovely

Hey at least I can go to luna park on saturday for free if I can be stuffed :yay:

Luna Park.. Bogan Central!! woo!!.. have fun!

wow it sounds bad for you i think you should

i know its very grey, muggy and extremely windy outside im not allowed outdoors in windy weather i tend to move with the wind:thumbdown:

When I was handing in my assignment before.. I looked out the windows (9th floor...) and where usually you can see for miles, you couldn't see very far, there was a brownish fog... all the sand and dirt in the air

*follows inconspicuously*

We're being good.. just sitting here.. on your bed..

rainbowbed.jpg

(who's next??)

:shocked:yikes.. It's very weird weather.. When's the last time we had a dust storm / hurricane alert in the Vic/Tas area?? Anyone know??

it is weird weather considering last week we were in a major heat wave now where freezing are buts off

i beleieve vic and tas have never had a hurricane alert

I tried ringing him, because then I could catch a bus to dandy and get a lift home with him... would get home around 5.45, but he didn't pick up his damned phone....

And I have to decide whether to go or not still, especially since I'm on night shift that night :bleh:

When I was handing in my assignment before.. I looked out the windows (9th floor...) and where usually you can see for miles, you couldn't see very far, there was a brownish fog... all the sand and dirt in the air

Sounds like downtown LA.... :boxed::naughty:

:shocked: Seriously though, that's bad... everyone be careful. :wink2:

Sounds like downtown LA.... :boxed::naughty:

:shocked: Seriously though, that's bad, everyone be careful. :wink2:

we well be careful

:thumb_yello:

melbroune is on the news **** the west gate free way is bumper to bumper thats a lot of dust you guys are having

adelaide have it as well 137km winds number have car crashes