The Australian Thread: Part Eleven

Rainbow Sky

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow... even if I did get hold of dad... couldn't catch the train anyway.

And the winds have killed one woman :shocked:

http://www.theage.com.au/news/national/cyclones-tail--100kmh-wind-alert/2008/04/02/1206850948210.html

the winds have killed to people one lady from a falling wall while shopping and a man died while at work from something falling

the winds have killed to people one lady from a falling wall while shopping and a man died while at work from something falling

The man at work their still looking into to see if it might still be an OH&S issue, at least according to the article I just read

Anyways, its supposed to start raining soon as well....

Next time I'm just going to hand assignments in late

The man at work their still looking into to see if it might still be an OH&S issue, at least according to the article I just read

Anyways, its supposed to start raining soon as well....

Next time I'm just going to hand assignments in late

blames father for giving fulse information

better watch out its not hail

yeh handing assingments in late is allways good just attach a note saying why

Whoa :shocked:

Poor Lady. :tears:

I hope this settles overnight.

The wind is supposed to settle sometime this evening, but traffic is still going to be pure hell...

In about 20 minutes I'll be leaving to go see if the bus is out there yet :wink2:

Thanks... I'm really beginning to worry about my avator...didn't even call in sick today, though it sent a text saying its phone line was down. This crazy weathers gotten to it as well :newyear:

at least it was kind enough to send a text to say its phone line was down :naughty: maybe its on a mission :thumb_yello:

at least it was kind enough to send a text to say its phone line was down :naughty: maybe its on a mission :thumb_yello:

I think its just a slacker.. it knows it will be replaced if it doesn't call in sick somehow

Bec, I love your Avatar too. :wub2:

It prefers to be called avator... crazy thing (I spelt it right the first time, just didn't when I updated it)

It killed a woman? Sh!t!!

(Sorry if I'm not posting much...I've got a good book and a cuppa :thumb_yello: )

Oh lucky you..I have high winds, a warm library and boredom...

And now I'm about to have high winds and waiting for a bus :yay:

Fine... I'll tell the avatar that I'm changing its title when I next update the message....

Just for you bloody pedants

))

*walks back in dragging her bottle of booze behind her*

Oh, what book?

*hiccup*

"1000 reasons not to get drunk."

1. You will quite possibly end up like Ashley.

:newyear:

Due to sharing the same brain, she no longer notices my mistakes like that :wink2:

:boxed: I thought it was you and someone else who shared a brain...actually, knowing this place, it probably is too