The Australian Thread: Part Eleven

Rainbow Sky

Ah, cos I remember you saying you were planning to see it and then you never said anything about it and I forgot to ask. Hmmmm. I'm really curious to see it, cos I find the story really intriguing.

Yeah was planning to see it...but I ended up seeing something else instead... can't remember what though :blink:

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:Wow - awesome! Their the privelidged ones! :wink2: Have you guys recorded anything? You should record something - I wanna hear!

:punk:

And you've made it into post-number-equals-years-that-you-can-remember period!

Hehe, thankyou! :blush-anim-cl: We haven't recorded anything. I'm not sure if we will be able to continue after this year because Jack might be going to a music school in Melbourne next year if he's able to get in. While it would be brilliant if he did get in, It would be nice if he stayed for the band.

Hooray!

:roftl::thumb_yello:

What's the story?

I knew someone would ask me that and to be truthful, right at this moment I can't remember! I just remember that it really intrigued me when we did it at school (Year 9 if I remember which was over 20 years ago!:shocked: ) and then I read Michael Crichton's book "Eaters of the Dead" which is based on the Beowulf story and it was really good. I keep meaning to see "The 13th Warrior" which is based on Eaters of the Dead and then I could watch Beowulf and see how they differ.

Gosh darnit!

*settles for the & symbol it keeps putting instead of her beautiful musical note*

You must have been on drugs OkD!

Here you go!

Oh, that was great!

:sneaky2:

I think it's just like him/them to use an obscure phrase like that and be able to say "top of next week? Yes, by that, we meant in 5 weeks, duh :fisch:"

Which will include Perth, seeing as he is going to do 8 shows here :newyear:

What post? I don't see any such post?

*slaps Tanya until the memory jumps out her ear and runs away with the spoon*

:blink:

Yes, 8 shows in Perth is a certainty :newyear:

That took me forever to catch up!

Now I need to go and put the kids in the bath :thumbdown:

I still feel like ****e so i might take the laptop into the bedroom and die quietly in their while you guys entertain me. :boxed:

Newsflash

Kelzy missing in action

I sms'd Scut but obviously she wasn't here:sneaky2:

So where is she??

My Aunty turned up at just after 5pm with a nasty looking dog bite on her lip. She was at my cousin's house and his normally friendly Rottweiler is pregnant and about to give birth (probably having contractions) and my Aunty tried to move her off the couch and into the bedroom instead, but the dog snapped and bit her. Pretty deep bite.

So my Aunty drove here in a panic and I took her into Emergency.

The bite mark:

KujoBite.jpg

It was almost all the way through her skin.

She had to get 5 stitches. Ick.. another reason why I don't have dogs.

I am now only 9 posts away from 2000. :shocked:

Wooo!!! *gets congratulation pics ready*

Hello Everyone.. And Hello CD.. Nice to see you found your way back here!!

I see we won't be Official until the "top" of next week.

So where is she??

My Aunty turned up at just after 5pm with a nasty looking dog bite on her lip. She was at my cousin's house and his normally friendly Rottweiler is pregnant and about to give birth (probably having contractions) and my Aunty tried to move her off the couch and into the bedroom instead, but the dog snapped and bit her. Pretty deep bite.

The bite mark:

KujoBite.jpg

Newsflash

Scut mia in her newsflash duties.

And ouch... that looks painful

Announcement!!

I have officially consumed all of my Easter chocolate!

Give me a day or so and I will have officially consumed all of my (children's) Easter chocolate! :mf_rosetinted:

That dog bite looks nasty :boxed:

Announcement!!

I have officially consumed all of my Easter chocolate!

I already consumed all of my Easter chocolate and the supermarkets have got it marked down by 50% so I keep buying more! :naughty:

So where is she??

The bite mark:

KujoBite.jpg

Wooo!!! *gets congratulation pics ready*

Hello Everyone.. And Hello CD.. Nice to see you found your way back here!!

I see we won't be Official until the "top" of next week.

That's nasty! and hello Kelz.

Awwwwww .... *pats Jols* ...... & I'm back !!!!! :naughty:

And hello you too, HK

So where is she??

Newsflash

Scut mia in her newsflash duties.

I was busy with RL sh!t. I don't spend 24 hours here y'know.

Sorry to hear about your aunt, Kelz. It looks nasty.

:wub2: You've gotta love kids sometimes.....

Bailey (who is usually oblivious to all around him) has brought me a pillow, a toy, tissues, 2 stickers, a pen, some paper, a tmnt mask, transformers mask and his hooded jumper while I lie on the lounge with a blanket on me. I now also have a telescope. :wub2:

I wonder who will have to take it all back into his room......

For my 1999th post I have to ask something which I have been wondering about for some time.

What is with the Christmas tree smiley? Everyone seems to be using it randomly lately and I think I missed it's significance. :naughty:

Well, since I've been catching up with the "Official" thread, I know the answer to this one! Blame SM! She started using it to mean sarcastic instead of the :mf_rosetinted: smilie.

Yeah, have a cold/flu. Feel pretty crap but hopefully will be better soon!

Get better soon. Flu sucks.

Well, since I've been catching up with the "Official" thread, I know the answer to this one! Blame SM! She started using it to mean sarcastic instead of the :mf_rosetinted: smilie.

Is SM me? 'Cause it was actually Kata who decided that since the mods now discourage the use of ":mf_rosetinted:" that we find a new sarcastic smilie.