The Australian Thread: Part Eleven

Rainbow Sky

Celebrated my one year Mika anniversary yesterday........sat around with my fellow mika fanatic mates, had some jelly shots, played cards and listened to Mika all night :):punk:

*happy Mika anniversary to me, happy Mika anniversary to me, happy Mika anniversary dear senyorita, happy Mika anniversary to me!* :naughty:

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh and for OD when you next come on:

I saw you asked about Costa Rica, and yes I have been. I went when I was 7 though, so I don't remember it all that clearly. It was amazing though...we stayed with a couple who had a large piece of land and we planted trees for them, so we didn't have to pay board. It was this gorgeous place hidden up in the mountains. We went in August/September, though, and that's rainy season so it was pretty damn wet. Still beautiful, though. Even then, it wasn't rainy the whole time, we still had some gorgeous days. Erm...we went to Limon (sp?) which is pretty insane--think pollution....erm...ooooh, yes, for the last few days of the trip we stayed in this tiny hut that was literally on a beach. We lived off coconut, pretty much. You could just pick one up off the ground, get your dad (:naughty: ) to smash it open for you, and eat it. Coconut and rice and beans and rice and beans and more rice and more beans. We went for several hikes through the rainforest, ans saw a ton of howler monkies and a toucan but nothing much else, until on the very last day we were there we hired a guide and some machetes. All of a sudden, we were seeing all these different amazing animals--he could spot them in the darkest corners. We saw a sloth, a nest of hornets, an eyelash viper (which is very venomous and I nearly sat on it), a caiman (mini crocodile), a sh!tload of birds, walking trees (you heard me) and probably a ton of others that I have forgotten.

All in all, it was pretty amazing. OooooOOOOH, and we saw a volcano erupting! Well, not like, exploding, but there was lava flowing down the sides. It was amazing. The volcano began with an A and its name eludes me. So yes. Go. It's fabulous.

Celebrated my one year Mika anniversary yesterday........sat around with my fellow mika fanatic mates, had some jelly shots, played cards and listened to Mika all night :):punk:

*happy Mika anniversary to me, happy Mika anniversary to me, happy Mika anniversary dear senyorita, happy Mika anniversary to me!* :naughty:

Woot! *raises glass*

Thanks ER, I know it doesn't really matter, but I felt like such a failure, cause I had this assignment that was a drama based one and I forgot my lines and, drama is like my thing, you know? :boxed:

Aww, love...I know how it feels, even though I'm not in drama. Well, since you're a theatre student it sounds like this was a one-off. Have you any idea why? Maybe you're stressed? It happens to the best of us...

Woot! *raises glass*

Aww, love...I know how it feels, even though I'm not in drama. Well, since you're a theatre student it sounds like this was a one-off. Have you any idea why? Maybe you're stressed? It happens to the best of us...

I am stressed... It's alot to do with how my friends are treating me and a guy that I really really like is being a total bastard!

Hello All !! I'm on & off this arvo as some house cleaning simply HAS to be done !!!!!!!!

When you're done.. can you do mine :naughty:

I might sometime....

Thinking of indulging in some real life tonight and visiting a friend for movies etc....

If I feel up to it that is

Slack :fisch:

So.. now that you've had a few hours to think about it.. are you going to go out or just imagine you could've done that?? :naughty:

Hello fellow aussies and honouries, we all seem to be on and off today! Just checking in to see if anything exciting has happened.....I see that it hasn't and now I'm off to the footy.....Bye all

Hi Kelz *waves*

Have fun at the footy!! :punk: you go for Essendon right?

Hmm.. and they play Carlton.. Scut's team..

I think I'll just say 'May the best team win' in this case..

:das:

im not 100% sure but i think SD served me at big W ankers today, and i didnt even search her out i just went to the shortest line, and it was a tall skinny blonde girl called sarah and i thought "u look familiar, but im not gunna embarass us both so ill keep quiet"
Oh my God! Yep that was me. It was probably register 7 (possibly register 3 because I was on there for 15 minutes), right? I can't believe I didn't recognise you because I've seen a few photos on your myspace. I was kind of annoyed today so I hope I was friendly to you (I was, wasn't I?)!

You should have said something!

:roftl:You two had a CONNECSHUUUNNN!!

*awaits a mile long MQ*

Hey JJL

*invades Chocolate Factory*

*snogs Mika in the kitchen*

*gets strawberries and cream out of the fridge*

*wakes up hungry*

Oh God, me too. I'm such a bloody perfectionist...and I'm always comparing myself to other people...I hate it! It just gets me down...but I can't help it

We all do that.. and most of us grow out of it.. Once we realise those people we are comparing ourselves to aren't perfect.

I love new PJs. I want some.

Ohhh.. Me too.. *goes shopping for herself*

Well...the MFC's the right place to come...get her clothes or a CD. Always works for me.

Yeah good ideas, thanks.. I never got to go shopping for her today, thanks to RL.. Now the plan is to do it after dinner or in the morning..

Celebrated my one year Mika anniversary yesterday........sat around with my fellow mika fanatic mates, had some jelly shots, played cards and listened to Mika all night

*happy Mika anniversary to me, happy Mika anniversary to me, happy Mika anniversary dear senyorita, happy Mika anniversary to me!*

Congrats!! :woot_jump:

When you're done.. can you do mine :naughty:

And mine too please:naughty:

Hey JJL

*invades Chocolate Factory*

*snogs Mika in the kitchen*

*gets strawberries and cream out of the fridge*

*wakes up hungry*

Hey Kelz

*goes into the factory*

*sees Kelz snogging Mika*

*shrugs*

*goes and finds Johnny Depp covered in blood* (la Sweeney Todd) :das:

*snogs bloody JD*

*snogs JD again*

*eats Rocky Road Fudge*

EDIT: Something really weird happened with the orgingal post of thing :boxed:

I am stressed... It's alot to do with how my friends are treating me and a guy that I really really like is being a total bastard!

That...sucks. Esp. cause you usually can't help how you feel about people you fancy...all I can really suggest for that is to try not to think about him too much, or try and figure out why he's acting like he is. As for your friends...well, nobody but you can really understand you. I'm often getting bristly at the way my friends are treating me, but when I sit back and think about it I realise it's because I haven't been letting them know what's actually happening for me. If I feel like I need an extra hug or two, I need to tell them...it's too much to assume they can tell just from my body language. However, that's only me...

To help yourself unwind, try some tea and a really, really good book that you can lose yourself in for a while. Comfort food always helps too. :thumb_yello: If you're pressed for time, make a list and map out what you're going to do when, it helps to clarify.

Anyways. I hope this novel was actually relevant and I hope it all works out for you :huglove:

*wanders into the Untoured Land thread carrying drink from the bar*

Hello Aussie/Non-aussie peoples! :wink2:

*sips drink* cocktail.gif

How's it going in here?

Hello Darlink... I am alright... and yourself (I have you on My Space... MWAHAHAHAHA!!!

*pounces on you stealing drink as she is banned from the bar*

Hello Darlink... I am alright... and yourself (I have you on My Space... MWAHAHAHAHA!!!

*pounces on you stealing drink as she is banned from the bar*

I'm doing alright... and I like your Myspace page:wink2:

:boxed:*runs back to the bar to get another drink, as hers was stolen* :naughty:

That...sucks. Esp. cause you usually can't help how you feel about people you fancy...all I can really suggest for that is to try not to think about him too much, or try and figure out why he's acting like he is. As for your friends...well, nobody but you can really understand you. I'm often getting bristly at the way my friends are treating me, but when I sit back and think about it I realise it's because I haven't been letting them know what's actually happening for me. If I feel like I need an extra hug or two, I need to tell them...it's too much to assume they can tell just from my body language. However, that's only me...

To help yourself unwind, try some tea and a really, really good book that you can lose yourself in for a while. Comfort food always helps too. :thumb_yello: If you're pressed for time, make a list and map out what you're going to do when, it helps to clarify.

Anyways. I hope this novel was actually relevant and I hope it all works out for you :huglove:

Thanks sweetie, :wub2:, It was all relevent... and it probably is true my friends don't really understand me... I mean I am very different to them.... so maybe I should speak up more... as for the crush... as far as I know it's just hormones for him or I hope, cause he really is quite a nice guy most of the time... but now it seems like its his time of month if you get what I mean... and thanks again, it always makes me feel better to have people to talk to :huglove: