The Oldlings Part 15

Wendi

Hello Wonderful Wendi! Any time you're here is a good time! Most of us are "here for a good time, not a long time...":band:

Hiya Patty!! :huglove: Will be back soon - but other daughter is doing extra

work at school, so goodness knows when I will have to pick her up!!

Back soon folks xxx

PS - Presume weealx is away taking his iron tablets so he can cope tonight :roftl: :roftl:

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am off out in a minute :(

What freaks me out is there are about 6 guests looking at users

profiles, and searching the members lists!! There again, they

could be botts looking for information!! :blink:

Spooky! hope they come in peace:wink2:

right im off to wash my pitts & other parts of my body which i im not allowed to say anymore unless i want banned :thumbdown: see u wendi & wanting to be offical :sneaky2: theres no freedom of speach anymore , well for me anyway :roftl: i hope sfg is worth heading out in that freezing & wet weather !

right im off to wash my pitts & other parts of my body which i im not allowed to say anymore unless i want banned :thumbdown: see u wendi & wanting to be offical :sneaky2:theres no freedom of speach anymore , well for me anyway :roftl: i hope sfg is worth heading out in that freezing & wet weather !

true, until MFC develops a special 'Sheena Filter' !

have a great time at the concert!

right im off to wash my pitts & other parts of my body which i im not allowed to say anymore unless i want banned :thumbdown: see u wendi & wanting to be offical :sneaky2: theres no freedom of speach anymore , well for me anyway :roftl: i hope sfg is worth heading out in that freezing & wet weather !

Bye scg, see you later

What is a bott? Yes it is kinda creepy, isn't it?

Bots are programs made by things like google and yahoo that surf the internet and catalog information so that when people use google, they can have all the answers :)

if I did a breakdown of all the stuff saved on my computer, it would be about 90% Mika, 9% school, the rest misc.

is that good or pathetic?

(well, I did switch to a new computer soon after joining MFC, so cut me some slack!)

LOL I don't know what mine would be like, I don't save ALOT of pictures here, cause i just have a laptop and don't want to slow it down too much, it's kind of slow already. But I have a bunch of music and videos on here :)

I don't think it's either good OR pathetic :)

Hiya Patty!! :huglove: Will be back soon - but other daughter is doing extra

work at school, so goodness knows when I will have to pick her up!!

Back soon folks xxx

PS - Presume weealx is away taking his iron tablets so he can cope tonight :roftl: :roftl:

Hi Wendi! Bye Wendi!

omg everyone i had the most fantastic night, with so many good friends, so much music, so much singing, so much wine, so much food, so much love..I'm just bursting with love I want to cry, it's been so fantastic :)

We're back, I think :thumb_yello: ........was it the Sheena filter or lack of that crashed the server...LOL...:naughty:

(luv ya Sheena! :wub2: )

i put a voodoo spell on the mfc before i left last night :roftl:

Oh thank goodness we're back, was getting withdrawal symptoms.LOL! Myspace is alright, but it's not MFC.

Watching this Take on the Takeaway programme again. This week it's fish and chips, and the chef taking on the takeaway is Italian. His take on a fish and chip dish is interesting to say the least. Onion in the mushy peas!

I have to share this,

My pupil who took HIS driving test this morning, passed with NO driving faults, first time that has happened to one of my pupils, had some with 1 or 2 minor faults, but never 0.

I have to point out it was a MALE pupil :thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

now I'm off to watch football on tv

I have to share this,

My pupil who took HIS driving test this morning, passed with NO driving faults, first time that has happened to one of my pupils, had some with 1 or 2 minor faults, but never 0.

well done weealx :biggrin2: enjoy the footie :thumb_yello:

right im off to wash my pitts & other parts of my body which i im not allowed to say anymore unless i want banned see u wendi & wanting to be offical theres no freedom of speach anymore , well for me anyway i hope sfg is worth heading out in that freezing & wet weather !

You just have to be polite my dear!!!! :roftl:

How were SFG?

i put a voodoo spell on the mfc before i left last night :roftl:

:sneaky2:

I have to share this,

And I have to point out I passed my advanced driving test with NO

minor faults!! :sneaky2:

Enjoy the football!! :)

well done weealx :biggrin2: enjoy the footie :thumb_yello:

Hi pohh,

glad I caught you, did you know it is the World Poohsticks Championships on Sunday?

taking place in either Oxfordshire or Cambridgeshire, suppose you could find details on google search.

have a good day. :thumb_yello:

Hi pohh,

glad I caught you, did you know it is the World Poohsticks Championships on Sunday?

taking place in either Oxfordshire or Cambridgeshire, suppose you could find details on google search.

have a good day. :thumb_yello:

lol thanks weealx i'll see what i can find out :biggrin2: