The Oldlings Part 15

Wendi

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Patti!

or maybe it's because the usual American insults have been repeated so often in rap music they've lost they're zip?

Hi Leona! :wub2:

That could be too- certainly the F word has lost a lot of its punch, hasn't it? ...but picturing Sheena, and i imagine her as a gutsy, take no guff kind of girl with a flaming Scotch accent and great sense of humour (and maybe temper too?)- some of her lines just send me into convulsions! :roftl:

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

och im back with a bowl of sugar poofs oops puffs :roftl: i cannae be assed cooking i might make a piece n sausage later ! my cats bolted when i went into the kitchen they must have seen the hunger in my eyes , their pretty clever cats or the fact that i looked at them & yelled foodddddddd !

Yum, sugar puffs!! I want some...it's breakfast time here and all I had was a cracker. LOL Yuck!

Sheena...How are you? :huglove: I never get to catch you on here.

och im back with a bowl of sugar poofs oops puffs :roftl: i cannae be assed cooking i might make a piece n sausage later ! my cats bolted when i went into the kitchen they must have seen the hunger in my eyes , their pretty clever cats or the fact that i looked at them & yelled foodddddddd !

Hey y'all!! Yay, the MFC is back. Holy crap, I don't realize how addicted I am until it's down. I missed y'all. :wub2:

Hope everyone is having a great weekend. I'm not doing anything this weekend but hanging out and playing cards. Don't feel like dressing up and going out. LOL I'm lazy! :sneaky2:

Hi Char!!! :wub2: I hear you- everytime i tried to log on last night and couldn't get on was rather depressing. But here we are, back in our space!

Who are you playing cards with? Or is it solitaire? I love to play spider solitaire.

I giggled when I pictured you poking around in your freezer looking for food with a garden rake! :roftl: Are you eating your Sugar Puffs with a shovel? :naughty:

My Aunt, cousin and I are addicted to this game called "13" They killed me last night. I lost every game and I normall win. :thumbdown: Oh, well, I will be them later! LOL!!:naughty:

Hi Char!!! :wub2: I hear you- everytime i tried to log on last night and couldn't get on was rather depressing. But here we are, back in our space!

Who are you playing cards with? Or is it solitaire? I love to play spider solitaire.

thanks for the tip, Crystal!

I don't know, Weealx talks a good talk, but if it was him in a rumble in an alley vs. Sheena for example,

I don't know, I think my money would be on her!

Thank you Crystal! :wub2: and Hi!!! You had a fun evening last night I read somewhere along the line? :punk:

aye, I wouldn't be surprised if I came home drunk after last night and posted something random, perhaps I should go look it up LOL

I had a really fantastic night last night hanging out with cute boys, eating good food, drinking bad wine, and making beautiful music. So much talent here this year at the dorms, I think it's been my best year ever :) We played instruments and sang until 4 or 5am, it was amazing :)

thanks for the tip, Crystal!

I don't know, Weealx talks a good talk, but if it was him in a rumble in an alley vs. Sheena for example,

I don't know, I think my money would be on her!

ooooooooooooooooooo, I don't frequent alleys, much to clever for that, anyway isn't sheena supposed to be female. lol :roftl::thumb_yello:

she is a normal if not typical of scottish burds, :thumb_yello:

Hi Leona! :wub2:

That could be too- certainly the F word has lost a lot of its punch, hasn't it? ...but picturing Sheena, and i imagine her as a gutsy, take no guff kind of girl with a flaming Scotch accent and great sense of humour (and maybe temper too?)- some of her lines just send me into convulsions! :roftl:

haha u should hear my wains then !

heres a little story of my son when he was 3 the day we went to edinburgh this was him then S5000185-1.jpg

we had a great day in edinburgh then it was time to get the train home so off we went . we found a seat where no-one else was sitting then this woman & her friend in a wheel-chair decided they would sit *not good* we were sitting for a while & i noticed this woman who had got out the wheel-chair & sat opposite greig looked as if she was in pain then i noticed she couldnt bend her legs & greig was standing on them :thumbdown: so i told him to sit in his push-chair to left of us , he was not a happy chappy ! he knew i had moved him because of the woman so he decided to boot her wheel-chair , he stopped eventually but the woman decided to stare him out *big mistake* now you can see how cute he looked then , then all of a sudden he blurted out "whit you looking at !" my i was black afronted & said sorry but in away it was her on fault she was staring at him :naughty:

ooooooooooooooooooo, I don't frequent alleys, much to clever for that, anyway isn't sheena supposed to be female. lol :roftl::thumb_yello:

she is a normal if not typical of scottish burds, :thumb_yello:

well the last time i checked i was a burd not much of a chest , certainly no chest-hair on what i do have :blink: the only time im down an alley is when i lose control of my bladder after gitting pissed , i aint no hooker :naughty:

hey charlie *waves* no i cant risk coming in here too much unless i want my assed booted forever