The Oldlings Part 15

Wendi

I need some more sleep. I had a dream, we all had to fill out a form to make us members of the official site. I couldn't read the small letters and my pen had a leak....it was a dissaster!

it was the small packet with the coffee, it was not sugar :roftl::thumb_yello:

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

See you later Martine! We'll miss you. :huglove:

I gave up trying to understand. :naughty:

Have to go again, dears. Was only looking for news. Still nothing, maybe will be back in an hour or so.

Oh, is that what everybody does here with weealx? Darn, I didn't get the memo!

Okay, for now on......................................:biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

Not worth translating! Just nod and smile like you mean it when it comes to weealx:wink2:

See you later Martine! We'll miss you. :huglove:

Oh, is that what everybody does here with weealx? Darn, I didn't get the memo!

Okay, for now on......................................:biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

:lmao: there you go!

Helllooo Oldlings!

Miek, I got your pm, if nothing happens today would you like me to text you when something does, if you are not here already, heh heh.

Charly, nice to see you, in a manner of speaking, keep missing you on here.

It's been a L-O-N-G day!

I started off for London at 10 this morning with 2 deliveries and have only just got out now.

The traffic along the Embankment is a nightmare, they closed the road between Waterloo and Westminster, so traffic is completely backed up.

Then I heard on tne radio Richard Curtis has started filming his new movie in London today, and it's about the pirate radio boats in the '60s. That'd explain it then!

So I hope he's gonna invite me to the premiere next April,for the inconvience he's caused me today. Blimey, my throats drier than the desert, I've stopped for a cuppa, I'm so thirsty.

Hope you guys are well.

Hey Ms. Rose,

Wow, sounds like you have had one busy morning so far. Yes, I think Richard Curtis needs to invite you considering what you had to go through this morning. *looks up Richard Curtis* LOL

Hope the rest of your day goes more smoothly.. :wink2:

Helllooo Oldlings!

Miek, I got your pm, if nothing happens today would you like me to text you when something does, if you are not here already, heh heh.

It's been a L-O-N-G day!

I started off for London at 10 this morning with 2 deliveries and have only just got out now.

The traffic along the Embankment is a nightmare, they closed the road between Waterloo and Westminster, so traffic is completely backed up.

Then I heard on tne radio Richard Curtis has started filming his new movie in London today, and it's about the pirate radio boats in the '60s. That'd explain it then!

So I hope he's gonna invite me to the premiere next April,for the inconvience he's caused me today. Blimey, my throats drier than the desert, I've stopped for a cuppa, I'm so thirsty.

Hope you guys are well.

Helllooo Oldlings!

It's been a L-O-N-G day!

Hope you guys are well.

Hey Rose,

Hope your day will pick up from here...hopefully with some news!!

Just Relax...for now :thumb_yello:

Good morning folks, back after my refreshing Queenie week-end. Missed you all, what have I missed here...apart from 146 pages on a new thread!

I see you've gone now, but I still will post: Welcome back, SHARI!!! You have been missed.

Are you going to start a Queen convention w/e thread as Robi suggested? Would love to hear all about your adventure! :wub2:

Heya Rose!

*pictures her in London cafe sipping a tea* How's it hanging?:wink2:

Hello to Miek (meow!) and Charlie (enjoyed those decadent bed sheets, didya? :naughty: ) and everyone else about ... in this waiting game - crazy little thing called Love. :wub2:

Hi Oldlings, hubby is bringing Emma's friends home after the party. I just wanted to check out the Officialness, but nothing yet??

Will be back later, hopefully today otherwise tomorrow.

Bye bye:punk:

Hope the bday party was all you hoped for and more, AMP!! :wub2:

See ya later, alligator! :wub2:

Hi Oldlings, hubby is bringing Emma's friends home after the party. I just wanted to check out the Officialness, but nothing yet??

Will be back later, hopefully today otherwise tomorrow.

Bye bye:punk:

HeyAMP, congratulations!! Hope the party went great!

Hi mamacatt! I'm glad to hear your party went well after all your preparations. You must be exhausted!

I really need to get to the grocery store today. Hate to go without a proper list though!

It was AMP's party, actually. :naughty: Did groceries yesterday ... lists are essential! (if you don't want to have to run back for the stuff you forgot the first time!):wink2:

hello :thumb_yello: how is everyone?

Hiya Pooh, how are you? Doing fine here...sun's out and the cardinals are singing sweetly outside... :thumb_yello:

I see you've gone now, but I still will post: Welcome back, SHARI!!! You have been missed.

Are you going to start a Queen convention w/e thread as Robi suggested? Would love to hear all about your adventure! :wub2:

Heya Rose!

*pictures her in London cafe sipping a tea* How's it hanging?:wink2:

Hello to Miek (meow!) and Charlie (enjoyed those decadent bed sheets, didya? :naughty: ) and everyone else about ... in this waiting game - crazy little thing called Love. :wub2:

HEY MamaC!

How are you?

It's more like Rose in a motoway service station glugging the tea down in one, I was so thirsty.LOL!

It was AMP's party, actually. :naughty: Did groceries yesterday ... lists are essential! (if you don't want to have to run back for the stuff you forgot the first time!):wink2:

Hiya Pooh, how are you? Doing fine here...sun's out and the cardinals are singing sweetly outside... :thumb_yello:

hi mamacatt :original: i'm good thanks :thumb_yello: i've been here on and off all day waiting for the big news

Oops! Sorry AMP! I was thinking, "AMP, I'm glad to hear your party went well...", but, I was distracted by eating toast while typing. I guess I'm not very good at typing and eating at the same time!:blush-anim-cl:

Yes, that would be me, running back to produce after going through dairy for the stuff I forgot! I hate the really big grocery stores. They have great prices and a lot of variety but they are so darn BIG!:naughty: Making my quasi list now.