Wendi

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I think they need fans don't they

Aren't they all broke now..... :(

ripped off as most artistes were in those days, and it will continue for evermore, as young people seek fame and fortune :thumb_yello:

Well I think they need fans don't they

Aren't they all broke now..... :(

ripped off as most artistes were in those days, and will continue as young people seek fame and fortune :thumb_yello:

Hi to any Oldlings about, just a quick visit today as I have things to do in RL:wink2:

Hi Silver

nothing happening here, everybody cleared off, left sitting twiddling thumbs, how is life in darkest mika land :thumb_yello:

Hi Silver

nothing happening here, everybody cleared off, left sitting twiddling thumbs, how is life in darkest mika land :thumb_yello:

In the Mikaverse everything is wonderful. RL not so good.

hi weealx and silver :thumb_yello:

weealx i've been reading about BCR, looks like they're all sueing each other :blink:

silver what's wrong in RL?

Hi Pooh,

how is the job front? hope you are well, all down to Tam Paton, who seemed to make more than the band, something wrong somewhere. :thumb_yello:

weealx i've been reading about BCR, looks like they're all sueing each other :blink:

I will be lurking until after football, make pop in with comment :thumb_yello:

have a fun evening :thumb_yello:

Next door's *"@@"ing cat has killed the biggest fish from my fishpond! Found it at the side of the pond this morning. I know it's silly getting upset over a fish, but it was 10 years old and would take food from your hand.:tears:

Next door's *"@@"ing cat has killed the biggest fish from my fishpond! Found it at the side of the pond this morning. I know it's silly getting upset over a fish, but it was 10 years old and would take food from your hand.:tears:

omg silver that's awful :shocked: what kind of fish was it?

omg silver that's awful :shocked: what kind of fish was it?

It was a shubunkin - we called him Big Daddy so as you can imagine we still have a lot of his offspring, which is some consolation.

Hi Pooh and Silver. Hope everyone is doing well today. I just woke up from the nastiest headache. It's sort of gone now so I'm wondering if I should go to work. Those headache's just drain me though. Or, I could just sit here the rest of the afternoon. :naughty:

Hi there! I don't think anything will happen today, you're probably better off having a quick look round and then going before your headache gets worse.

I think I've still got a hangover from the other night in Freddie's bar.:boxed:

:( Do you ever have moments where you'd wished you'd taken notice of things on TV and then kicked yourself cos' you didn't

Torchwood finale on tonight - and I've only just realised that James Marsters has been in it...... James Marsters as In Spike.... Spike.... and me being huge Buffy lover and James Marsters and David Boreanaz freak to boot.

I am so sodding annoyed at the moment and wished I'd taken more notice of what's on my TV set.....

:(