The Oldlings Part 15

Wendi

Kath - you were so well behaved the other night when we were with

Mika. You sat reading your magazine, and let Mika and me go off for a walk

etc - and you only appeared when I fell over!!! :blush-anim-cl:

As I have absolutly NO idea what you are talking about you have either lost it big time or you are describing your dream! Appearing at your side if you needed help I can cope with, sitting reading a magazine in Mika's presence is definatly somewhat farfetched!:naughty:

SL...I assume you are talking about the David Jordan gig, was it last night? Glad you enjoyed it, you stage door loiterer you!:shocked:

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As I have absolutly NO idea what you are talking about you have either lost it big time or you are describing your dream! Appearing at your side if you needed help I can cope with, sitting reading a magazine in Mika's presence is definatly somewhat farfetched!:naughty:

SL...I assume you are talking about the David Jordan gig, was it last night? Glad you enjoyed it, you stage door loiterer you!:shocked:

I'm glad it wasn't just me that Wendy confused with that post!!

It was Wednesday night.....Carri got me a bit tipsy on wine :sneaky2:

:shocked: What????

Yes - it was an amazing dream - so realistic - fingers inter-linked as

we went for a stroll - a vegetarian dream - no chicken anywhere!! :wink2:

Wonderful till my hip played up!! :(

SL - hope your shoulder/neck get better soon!! :huglove:

No pic...TBH, I did'nt even think of taking my camera :doh: I got my chicket signed, though and had a brief conversation about him coming from Barnet and me living in Enfield (next door!)

I'm not too bad, thanks, except I've hurt my shoulder and I've barely been able to move my neck the last couple of days....how's you?

Oh dear, that doesn't sound very good!:shocked:

I am ok thanks, just got two weeks left at work which actually means a total of two and a half days :roftl: So I am in holidya mode now :naughty:

ha ha!!!Like my Canadian Chinese dream....:wub2:

Thanks - I currently have one of those microwaveable oat bags on my shoulder at the moment.....lavender flavour!! Have the hot water botte ready to fill before bed....what a decrepit old oldling I am!

I'm glad it wasn't just me that Wendy confused with that post!!

It was Wednesday night.....Carri got me a bit tipsy on wine :sneaky2:

Again?:naughty:

I LOVE dreams like that!

I hope I didn't miss any posts at the end of the last page but I can't go back and check as it will take about six weeks :naughty:

Thanks - I currently have one of those microwaveable oat bags on my shoulder at the moment.....lavender flavour!! Have the hot water botte ready to fill before bed....what a decrepit old oldling I am!

That sounds better, lavendar flavour..ours is just plain oat flavour and it stinks!:shocked:

morning Kath! morning

Wendy!

:wub2: :wub2:

Morning Suzanne :thumb_yello:

Anyone seen Clare lately?

Helllooo!

It's a bit sedate on here tonight.

Torchwood tonight, Dr Who tomorrow, it's shaping up to be an amazing weekend YAY!

Rose! maybe we can have a marathon of Torchwood and Dr Who if I ever get over to your ways or you here to Canada!

I watched all of DR Who except the Christmas Special !

I AM OFFICIALLY SMITTEN AND at least have a bit of something to fill the void until the MIKSTER is back!

2 1/2 days??? lucky thing!

I have a week (that's 5 working days) before I'm off to Malta:thumb_yello:

I was going to ask if you had got booked :thumb_yello: How long are you going for and where are you staying?

morning Kath! morning

Wendy!

:wub2: :wub2:

Hi Suzanne :huglove:

2 1/2 days??? lucky thing!

I have a week (that's 5 working days) before I'm off to Malta:thumb_yello:

Wow!!! Have a great time!! You lucky person - we have snow forecast

for tomorrow - and after such a lovely week!!

Kath - I can still feel the warmth and contentment from that dream!!

And I remember being impressed in the dream, that you stayed out in the

reception area of the house reading!!!! :roftl: :roftl:

That sounds better, lavendar flavour..ours is just plain oat flavour and it stinks!:shocked:

TBH, the lavender one isn't very lavendery(?) any more and it's not exactly calm and relaxing as lavender should be...:thumbdown:

She has computer problems!! :thumbdown:

Hello Again dear Oldlings!!!

Just caught up on the thread.... vegetarian dream Wendi - LOL! And mine was a laundry dream!

Oooh - just having a feeling of deju vu and don't know why??

Going to be taking in Mika's washing for him? :wink2:

TBH, the lavender one isn't very lavendery(?) any more and it's not exactly calm and relaxing as lavender should be...:thumbdown:

I have one - but no lavender - I am not allowed it as I am epileptic!! :blink:

Helllooo!

It's a bit sedate on here tonight.

Torchwood tonight, Dr Who tomorrow, it's shaping up to be an amazing weekend YAY!

Yeah i know ! Well dangerous us lot!!:naughty: How are you ? xx

Hi Kath, Rose, VLM.....anyone else around that I haven't seen yet?

Hi Sarah, got on for a bit! nice to see you :wink2:

Kath - you were so well behaved the other night when we were with

Mika. You sat reading your magazine, and let Mika and me go off for a walk

etc - and you only appeared when I fell over!!! :blush-anim-cl:

I know that was funny ! As if Kath eh !!:naughty:

Hi SL! Cattie Gurl makes comfort bags - she's got lots of different material and stuffs them with rice and cloves. The flannel ones are the coziest.

Hope your shoulder is better soon. You're in good company with the oldlings - we all seem to have bits and pieces that we'd like to trade in on new ones! :naughty:

Canadian Chinese dream?:shocked: Any egg rolls in that one?

Hi Patty, great to see you...dejavu...what other than the fact that you are here again you mean?:naughty:

SL.............on 20th April I take up my new position.....24 hrs a day SIX days a week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:shocked:

Hi Patty, great to see you...dejavu...what other than the fact that you are here again you mean?:naughty:

SL.............on 20th April I take up my new position.....24 hrs a day SIX days a week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:shocked:

Hey Kath - you too!! :wub2:

wtf kinda position is 24hr/day six days a week? Unless it's Mika related, I wouldn;t do it! :naughty:

Awww - I kinda envy you in one way. I love newborns!! :wub2:

She sent Shari a message, her pc playing up i think!:thumbdown:

We are missing Shari too! :shocked: Saw GITB on for a bit too this am!

I was thinking of someone else who has not be round for a while ...eh?

What is the new post Kath again? ( sorry oldling memory!!) :sneaky2:

thanks hun - sone needs to access his DS lite between 8pm and 4 am to catch a rare pokemon - but have realised the book is from the states!!! :shocked:

its 8.40 pm here and he was getting v cross!!

Carrie, my son says you can just change the time on the DS and fool it. It is on the main menu under tools or settings on the start page!:thumb_yello:

Sorry, my friend called and was on the phone earlier.